- Our saving
- US $ 1,759
- Rather Poor
- AnitaWritten on September 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentAn amazing experience!! The Topdeck staff were fab and couldn't have done anymore to help. Some of the accommodation could have been better (especially the hostel in Pag Island which was an absolute disaster) and the food selections (especially for breakfast) were very limited but in general the accommodation and facilities within them were very good. The bus driver Marcus and tour guide Jayne were fantastic from start to finish. I would have liked if the trip was over 15 days and have a day less in Pag Island, Croatia and an extra night in Rome, Italy and Ljubljana, Slovenia instead as i felt we really didn't get to experience them properly. All in all the trip was the best experience i have ever had and i would recommend it to anyone but with a few little tweaks it would be so much better.Show detailed ratings
- ShannonWritten on December 28, 20152.0 - Rather poorWent on a 3 week bus tourShow detailed ratings
- RRachelWritten on December 28, 20145.0 - ExcellentElise was amazing. Very knowledgable and friendly. Happily travel with her again.Show detailed ratings
- JuanWritten on July 8, 20134.5 - ExcellentThe people made the tour awesome and the sights with the allotted time at each site is just enough to know if you like it or not and to see the important sights!! Would do it all over again and again, and again...Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome to Venice including Vatican City visit
- Day 3: Venice
- Day 4: Venice to Pag Island, Croatia via Postjana Caves, Slovenia
- Day 5: Pag Island
- Day 6: Pag Island
- Day 7: Pag Island to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 8: Ljubljana to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 9: Austrian Alps
- Day 10: Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 11: Prague
- Day 12: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 13: Berlin
- Day 14: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What sort of accommodation will I stay in during this trip?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Eastern Wanderer 2015 covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Berlin8 seats left$46USD $1,859
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Berlin8 seats left$46USD $1,859
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Berlin9 seats left$46USD $1,859
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Berlin0 seats left$46USD $1,859Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Berlin7 seats left$46USD $1,859
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Berlin6 seats left$44USD $1,759
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to BerlinOnly 3 seats left$44USD $1,759Book Now Hold my
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Berlin0 seats left$44USD $1,759Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Slovenia , Austria and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Berlin is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Eastern Wanderer.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 September 2018 the full payment of $1,759 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1759 for Eastern Wanderer, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 239 km
- Pag (Croatia)
- 160 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 38 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 259 km
- Tyrol (Austria)
- 244 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,759 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Wanderer