- Our saving
- US $ 1,659
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow, Guesthouse
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AnitaWritten on September 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentAn amazing experience!! The Topdeck staff were fab and couldn't have done anymore to help. Some of the accommodation could have been better (especially the hostel in Pag Island which was an absolute disaster) and the food selections (especially for breakfast) were very limited but in general the accommodation and facilities within them were very good. The bus driver Marcus and tour guide Jayne were fantastic from start to finish. I would have liked if the trip was over 15 days and have a day less in Pag Island, Croatia and an extra night in Rome, Italy and Ljubljana, Slovenia instead as i felt we really didn't get to experience them properly. All in all the trip was the best experience i have ever had and i would recommend it to anyone but with a few little tweaks it would be so much better.Show detailed ratings
- ShannonWritten on December 28, 20152.0 - Rather poorWent on a 3 week bus tourShow detailed ratings
- RRachelWritten on December 28, 20145.0 - ExcellentElise was amazing. Very knowledgable and friendly. Happily travel with her again.Show detailed ratings
- JuanWritten on July 8, 20134.5 - ExcellentThe people made the tour awesome and the sights with the allotted time at each site is just enough to know if you like it or not and to see the important sights!! Would do it all over again and again, and again...Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome to Venice including Vatican City visit
- Day 3: Venice
- Day 4: Venice to Pag Island, Croatia via Postjana Caves, Slovenia
- Day 5: Pag Island
- Day 6: Pag Island
- Day 7: Pag Island to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 8: Ljubljana to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 9: Austrian Alps
- Day 10: Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 11: Prague
- Day 12: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 13: Berlin
- Day 14: Berlin
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 19, 2016
What sort of accommodation will I stay in during this trip?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
- April 23, 2015
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Eastern Wanderer 2015 covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Berlin4 seats left$41USD $1,659
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$44USD $1,759
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Berlin9 seats left$44USD $1,759
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Berlin0 seats left$44USD $1,759Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Berlin9 seats left$46USD $1,859
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Rome14 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Berlin0 seats left$46USD $1,859Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Berlin8 seats left$46USD $1,859
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Rome14 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$46USD $1,859
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$46USD $1,859
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Rome14 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Berlin9 seats left$46USD $1,859
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Slovenia , Austria and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Berlin is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Eastern Wanderer.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 April 2018 the full payment of $1,659 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1659 for Eastern Wanderer, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 239 km
- Pag (Croatia)
- 160 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 38 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 259 km
- Tyrol (Austria)
- 244 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,659 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,377 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Wanderer