Walking in Puglia
- Our saving
- US $ 1,296
- Rather Poor
- JBJohnWritten on September 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two meals that were organised were at excellent venues but we had no idea as to what our voucher covered. One venue said choose anything and we may require an additional payment (turned out to be 10 Euros although no breakdown was given) The second venue gave us the menu but after consultation with the chef we were told our choice from the menu was one of two from one course and another course. The system is open to abuse and needs an allowance (say 25/30 euros) to be on the voucher The food in both venues was excellentShow detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks very much for your review John. We will review our included meals following your comments. Very pleased you enjoyed the walk - a UTracks favourite.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival in Lecce for sightseeing in Salento's baroque style regional capital
- Day 2: Visit Otranto and hike along the Adriatic coastline, overnight in Lecce (4hrs)
- Day 3: Transfer to the charming whitewashed hilltop village of Ostuni, explore on foot (2hrs)
- Day 4: Explore the countryside of Ostuni, transfer to Alberobello, renowned for its 'trulli' (3hrs)
- Day 5: Discover Itria Valley and Locorotondo (4hrs)
- Day 6: Transfer to Matera, guided visit of the 'Sassi' area (2hrs)
- Day 7: Hike to discover the Murgia plateau and its 8th century rock churches (3hrs)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a children's discount?
There is no discount for children on this trip unfortunately, as prices are based on the number of rooms you need.
Is there any additional information about the tour?
This enriching walking trip combines archeological and architectural treasures with hiking through valleys and along coastal paths surrounded by landscapes of red earth, olive groves and vineyards. See the unique dry stone cottages known as trulli in intriguing Alberobello and the cave houses known as Sassi in Matera. Explore the enchanting maze of narrow streets in the 'white city' Ostuni, the seaside village of Otranto facing the Adriatic and visit the elegant Baroque city of Lecce.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
Walking in Puglia
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Lecce8 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to BariOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,363Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Lecce8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to BariOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,363Based on Twin Share
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Lecce8 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to BariOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,296Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Lecce8 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to BariOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,296Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Lecce8 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to BariOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,296Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Lecce8 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to BariOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,296Based on Twin Share
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Lecce8 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to BariOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,296Based on Twin Share
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Lecce8 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to BariOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,296Based on Twin Share
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Lecce8 DaysMondayOct 15, 2018to BariOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,296Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayOct 9, 2018from Lecce8 DaysTuesdayOct 16, 2018to BariOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,296Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Lecce is the starting point and Bari is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $1,296 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1296 for Walking in Puglia, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lecce (Italy)
- 36 km
- Otranto (Italy)
- 36 km
- Lecce (Italy)
- 66 km
- Ostuni (Italy)
- 21 km
- Locorotondo (Italy)
- 19 km
- Castellana (Italy)
- 53 km
- Matera (Italy)
- 55 km
- Bari (Italy)
- 41 km
- Trani (Italy)
- 41 km
- Bari (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,296 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Walking in Puglia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Walking in Puglia