Veneto Bike & Boat
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 15:46:31
- Our saving
- US $ 1,680
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Venice and end in Mantova! With the discovery tour Veneto Bike & Boat, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Venice, Italy and 5 other destinations in Italy. Veneto Bike & Boat includes accommodation as well as more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Boat, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- BobWritten on April 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. The guides, Hugo and Sonja, were excellent. Thank you both! What a wonderful team they are. Keep up the good work!! Sincerely, Bob , Bill and Karin FifeShow detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your review Bob, great to read your experience on the wonderful Ave Maria. The team at UTracks
- DDanaWritten on August 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentFrom beautiful Venice, we cycled on a couple of Venice's outer islands then along the Po to lovely Mantova, and stayed aboard a super comfortable barge. With a mixed group of nationalities, 2 great guides and amiable crew, comfortable bikes and delicious food on board, this was a great experience. I'm not really a cyclist so was a bit nervous, but there was no need as the route is flat. I'm also not usually a group trip type of person, but really enjoyed the experience.Show detailed ratings
- GMGinaWritten on September 17, 20164.5 - ExcellentAccommodation was very good. Food exceeded our expectations. Riding was good and as we expected. Rest of the group was lovely bunch of people. The tour guides were attentive.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Venice
- Day 2: Guided tour then rest of the day free to discover the magic of Venice
- Day 3: Cycle on Lido and Pellestrina, then by boat to Chioggia (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to the nature reserve of the Po delta, continue to Adria (40km/25mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to the walled town of Ferrara, bus transfer to Zelo (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 6: Follow the Po River to Ostiglia and Mantova (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: A round tour of Mantova and its surrounds (35km/22mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Veneto Bike & Boat
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Mantova0 seats left$70USD $1,680Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Mantova0 seats left$70USD $1,680Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Mantova0 seats left$70USD $1,680Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Mantova0 seats left$70USD $1,680Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Mantova0 seats left$70USD $1,680Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Mantova0 seats left$70USD $1,680Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Mantova0 seats left$70USD $1,680Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Mantova0 seats left$70USD $1,680Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Mantova0 seats left$70USD $1,680Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Mantova0 seats left$70USD $1,680Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Venice is the starting point and Mantova is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,680 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1680 for Veneto Bike & Boat, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 171 km.
- Venice (Italy)
- 25 km
- Chioggia (Italy)
- 25 km
- Adria (Italy)
- 43 km
- Ferrara (Italy)
- 29 km
- Zelo (Italy)
- 49 km
- Mantova (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,680 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Veneto Bike & Boat via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Veneto Bike & Boat