The German Danube
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 44:42:25
- Our saving
- US $ 1,910
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Donaueschingen and end in Passau! With the self-guided tour The German Danube, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Donaueschingen, Germany and 12 other destinations in Germany. The German Danube includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Boat
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...reat week with a well balanced mix of activity and relaxation. Thanks UTracks for a great week cycling and cruising on the Danube river. Read more
- Sue Boudakian's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentHave just finished an amazing seven-day UTracks Bike & Boat journey along the Danube with my partner (aka the 'Reluct... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Donaueschingen
- Day 2: Through the Baar landscape to Fridingen/Muhlheim (45-55km/28-34mi)
- Day 3: Cycle to Sigmaringen with its inhabited castle or Scheer (45-55km/28-34mi)
- Day 4: Continue past historic villages to Obermarchtal or Ehingen (50-70km/31-43.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle past Medieval castles and ruins to Ulm (45-65km/28-40.5mi)
- Day 6: Pass interesting villages en route to Lauingen/Dillingen (50-55km/31-34mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Donauwörth on the mouth of the Wörnitz (40-45km/25-28mi)
- Day 8: A few small hills of the Franconian Jura en route to Ingolstadt (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 9: Continue by bike and boat to Kelheim (55km/34mi)
- Day 10: Cycle to Regensburg, the most northerly point of the Danube (40km/25mi)
- Day 11: Cycle past Wörth Castle to Straubing with its distinctive tower (50km/31mi)
- Day 12: Cycle to Deggendorf, the gateway to the Bavarian forest (40km/25mi)
- Day 13: A final stage to the three river city of Passau (60km/37mi)
- Day 14: Trip concludes (or continue on to Vienna or Budapest)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benny A31st January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The German Danube
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayApr 27, 2018from Donaueschingen14 DaysThursdayMay 10, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Donaueschingen14 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Donaueschingen14 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Donaueschingen14 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Donaueschingen14 DaysMondayMay 14, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Donaueschingen14 DaysTuesdayMay 15, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from Donaueschingen14 DaysWednesdayMay 16, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Donaueschingen14 DaysThursdayMay 17, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Donaueschingen14 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $94USD $2,266Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Donaueschingen14 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $94USD $2,266Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Donaueschingen is the starting point and Passau is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 June 2018 the full payment of $1,910 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1910 for The German Danube, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 408 km.
- Donaueschingen (Germany)
- 33 km
- Fridingen an der Donau (Germany)
- 4 km
- Beuron (Germany)
- 20 km
- Sigmaringen (Germany)
- 66 km
- Ulm (Germany)
- 38 km
- Lauingen (Germany)
- 31 km
- Donauworth (Germany)
- 48 km
- Ingolstadt (Germany)
- 38 km
- Kelheim (Germany)
- 19 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,910 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,662 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The German Danube via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,739 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours