Danube Cycle - Belgrade to Bucharest
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 61:30:24
- Our saving
- US $ 1,450
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Belgrade and end in Bucharest! With the bicycle tour Danube Cycle - Belgrade to Bucharest, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Belgrade, Serbia and 2 other destinations in Europe. Danube Cycle - Belgrade to Bucharest is a small group tour that includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Belgrade, meet with your group and guide
- Day 2: Cycle along the Danube through pretty rural scenery (73km/45.5mi)
- Day 3: Continue along the Serbian section of the Danube (50km/31mi)
- Day 4: Cross the border to Romania, cycle through villages to our overnight stop (45km/28mi)
- Day 5: Through the Banat region to the 'Iron Gates', with its impressive gorges (55km/34mi)
- Day 6: Continue through the Danube gorges to Dubova Village (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: Explore the gorges on foot and by boat, cycle to Orsova (1.5hrs walk, 30km/18.5mi)
- Day 8: Transfer to Bucharest, trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Danube Cycle - Belgrade to Bucharest
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Belgrade8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Bucharest6 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Belgrade8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Bucharest6 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Belgrade8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Bucharest6 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Belgrade8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Bucharest6 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Serbia and Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Serbia and Romania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Belgrade is the starting point and Bucharest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 June 2018 the full payment of $1,450 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1450 for Danube Cycle - Belgrade to Bucharest, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 448 km.
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 153 km
- Orsova (Romania)
- 295 km
- Bucharest (Romania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,450 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Danube Cycle - Belgrade to Bucharest via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,727 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours