Granada and the Alpujarras
ends on 22 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 766
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Granada! With the self-guided tour Granada and the Alpujarras, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Granada, Spain and 5 other destinations in Spain. Granada and the Alpujarras includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...d them, and I am planning to use them again for my next European trip.UTracks Read more
- Michael Melichar's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentI walked the Camino de Santiago from Leon to Santiago and it was amongst the most memorable travel experiences of my lif... Read more
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Granada
- Day 2: Explore Granada and the Alhambra
- Day 3: Bus to Capileira, circular walk through the Río Poqueira Valley (5.5hrs)
- Day 4: Walk through villages and forests to Taha de Pitres then Portugos (5hrs)
- Day 5: Ascend to the highest village in the Alpujarras, Trevélez (7hrs)
- Day 6: Choice of three walks from Trevélez (3.5 to 8hrs)
- Day 7: Ascend El Portichuelo and continue to Bérchules (5.5hrs)
- Day 8: Walk through the Río Grande valley, return to Granada by local bus, trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Granada and the Alpujarras
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Granada8 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to GranadaOnly 2 seats left$24USD $766Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Granada8 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to GranadaOnly 2 seats left$24USD $766Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Granada8 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to GranadaOnly 2 seats left$24USD $766Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Granada8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to GranadaOnly 2 seats left$24USD $766Based on Twin Share
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Granada8 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to GranadaOnly 2 seats left$24USD $766Based on Twin Share
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Granada8 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to GranadaOnly 2 seats left$24USD $766Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from Granada8 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to GranadaOnly 2 seats left$24USD $766Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Granada8 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to GranadaOnly 2 seats left$24USD $766Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayAug 9, 2018from Granada8 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to GranadaOnly 2 seats left$24USD $766Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Granada8 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to GranadaOnly 2 seats left$24USD $766Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Granada.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 September 2018 the full payment of $766 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $766 for Granada and the Alpujarras, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 95 km.
- Granada (Spain)
- 32 km
- Capileira (Spain)
- 1 km
- Bubion (Spain)
- 1 km
- Pampaneira (Spain)
- 11 km
- Trevelez (Spain)
- 7 km
- Berchules (Spain)
- 42 km
- Granada (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $766 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Granada and the Alpujarras via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,037 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours