Granada and the Alpujarras
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 758
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Granada! With the self-guided tour Granada and the Alpujarras, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Granada, Spain and 5 other destinations in Spain. Granada and the Alpujarras is a small group tour that includes more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...d them, and I am planning to use them again for my next European trip.UTracks Read more
- Michael Melichar's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentI walked the Camino de Santiago from Leon to Santiago and it was amongst the most memorable travel experiences of my lif... Read more
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Granada
- Day 2: Explore Granada and the Alhambra
- Day 3: Bus to Capileira, circular walk through the Río Poqueira Valley (5.5hrs)
- Day 4: Walk through villages and forests to Taha de Pitres then Portugos (5hrs)
- Day 5: Ascend to the highest village in the Alpujarras, Trevélez (7hrs)
- Day 6: Choice of three walks from Trevélez (3.5 to 8hrs)
- Day 7: Ascend El Portichuelo and continue to Bérchules (5.5hrs)
- Day 8: Walk through the Río Grande valley, return to Granada by local bus, trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Granada and the Alpujarras
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Granada8 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to GranadaOnly 2 seats left$32USD $758Based on Twin Share
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Granada8 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to GranadaOnly 2 seats left$32USD $758Based on Twin Share
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Granada8 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to GranadaOnly 2 seats left$32USD $758Based on Twin Share
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Granada8 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to GranadaOnly 2 seats left$32USD $758Based on Twin Share
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Granada8 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to GranadaOnly 2 seats left$32USD $758Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Granada8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to GranadaOnly 2 seats left$32USD $758Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Granada8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to GranadaOnly 2 seats left$32USD $758Based on Twin Share
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Granada8 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to GranadaOnly 2 seats left$32USD $758Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Granada8 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to GranadaOnly 2 seats left$32USD $758Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Granada8 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to GranadaOnly 2 seats left$32USD $758Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Granada.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 November 2018 the full payment of $758 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $758 for Granada and the Alpujarras, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 95 km.
- Granada (Spain)
- 32 km
- Capileira (Spain)
- 1 km
- Bubion (Spain)
- 1 km
- Pampaneira (Spain)
- 11 km
- Trevelez (Spain)
- 7 km
- Berchules (Spain)
- 42 km
- Granada (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $758 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,819 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Granada and the Alpujarras via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,955 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours