A Taste of the Wicklow Way
- Our saving
- US $ 824
- +3 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provided was superior to what we've had on similar trips elsewhere. We did not rate the Accommodation as being overall excellent because the... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
We couldn't have ask for a better self-guided walking tour. Our taxi for our transfer from Oviedo train station to Arenas de Cabrales was waiting for us when we arrived and all other taxi transfers were always on time or early when we were ready to go.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Dublin
- Day 2: Walk through Marlay Park to Enniskerry village (18km/11.2mi, 5.5hrs)
- Day 3: Walk around Djouce Mountain to Roundwood Village (22km/13.5mi, 7hrs)
- Day 4: Walk to the monastic settlement at Glendalough and on to Laragh (12km/7.5mi, 4hrs)
- Day 5: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will there be a minimum required number of travellers for this tour to depart?
The tour is self guided so you are by yourself for the duration of the trip, however this also means the departure is guaranteed and doesn't need minimum numbers of people to push through. It won't be cancelled once it is confirmed.
Does this include a tour guide?
This is a self-guided tour, which means that you can travel independently, at your own pace. You will be provided with clear and detailed route descriptions, maps and local sightseeing information so you can plan your days walking ahead each day. So, it isn't a standard group tour, but you will be sharing transportation and lodgings with fellow travellers.
Is the single supplement a mandatory thing on this tour?
With this operator you have a mandatory single supplement for an additional cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
A Taste of the Wicklow Way
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- FridayNov 23, 2018from Dublin5 DaysTuesdayNov 27, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Dublin5 DaysThursdayNov 29, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin
- TuesdayNov 27, 2018from Dublin5 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin
- WednesdayNov 28, 2018from Dublin5 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from Dublin5 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin
- FridayNov 30, 2018from Dublin5 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayDec 5, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Dublin5 DaysThursdayDec 6, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Dublin is the starting point and Glendalough is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 January 2019 the full payment of $824 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $824 for A Taste of the Wicklow Way, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 18 km
- Enniskerry (Ireland)
- 16 km
- Roundwood (Ireland)
- 8 km
- Laragh (Ireland)
- 2 km
- Glendalough (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $824 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,465 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for A Taste of the Wicklow Way via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,458 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours