A Taste of the Wicklow Way
- Our saving
- US $ 816
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Dublin
- Day 2: Walk through Marlay Park to Enniskerry village (18km/11.2mi, 5.5hrs)
- Day 3: Walk around Djouce Mountain to Roundwood Village (22km/13.5mi, 7hrs)
- Day 4: Walk to the monastic settlement at Glendalough and on to Laragh (12km/7.5mi, 4hrs)
- Day 5: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will there be a minimum required number of travellers for this tour to depart?
The tour is self guided so you are by yourself for the duration of the trip, however this also means the departure is guaranteed and doesn't need minimum numbers of people to push through. It won't be cancelled once it is confirmed.
Does this include a tour guide?
This is a self-guided tour, which means that you can travel independently, at your own pace. You will be provided with clear and detailed route descriptions, maps and local sightseeing information so you can plan your days walking ahead each day. So, it isn't a standard group tour, but you will be sharing transportation and lodgings with fellow travellers.
Is the single supplement a mandatory thing on this tour?
With this operator you have a mandatory single supplement for an additional cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
A Taste of the Wicklow Way
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Dublin5 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$34USD $816Based on Twin Share
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Dublin5 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$34USD $816Based on Twin Share
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Dublin5 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$34USD $816Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$34USD $816Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Dublin5 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$34USD $816Based on Twin Share
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$34USD $816Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Dublin5 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$34USD $816Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Dublin5 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$34USD $816Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Dublin5 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$34USD $816Based on Twin Share
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Dublin5 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$34USD $816Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Dublin is the starting point and Glendalough is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 November 2018 the full payment of $816 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $816 for A Taste of the Wicklow Way, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 18 km
- Enniskerry (Ireland)
- 16 km
- Roundwood (Ireland)
- 8 km
- Laragh (Ireland)
- 2 km
- Glendalough (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $816 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for A Taste of the Wicklow Way via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,972 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours