A Taste of the Wicklow Way
- Our saving
- US $ 824
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Dublin
- Day 2: Walk through Marlay Park to Enniskerry village (18km/11.2mi, 5.5hrs)
- Day 3: Walk around Djouce Mountain to Roundwood Village (22km/13.5mi, 7hrs)
- Day 4: Walk to the monastic settlement at Glendalough and on to Laragh (12km/7.5mi, 4hrs)
- Day 5: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will there be a minimum required number of travellers for this tour to depart?
The tour is self guided so you are by yourself for the duration of the trip, however this also means the departure is guaranteed and doesn't need minimum numbers of people to push through. It won't be cancelled once it is confirmed.
Does this include a tour guide?
This is a self-guided tour, which means that you can travel independently, at your own pace. You will be provided with clear and detailed route descriptions, maps and local sightseeing information so you can plan your days walking ahead each day. So, it isn't a standard group tour, but you will be sharing transportation and lodgings with fellow travellers.
Is the single supplement a mandatory thing on this tour?
With this operator you have a mandatory single supplement for an additional cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
A Taste of the Wicklow Way
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Dublin5 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Dublin5 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Dublin5 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Dublin5 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Dublin5 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Dublin5 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Dublin5 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to GlendaloughOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Dublin is the starting point and Glendalough is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 September 2018 the full payment of $824 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $824 for A Taste of the Wicklow Way, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 18 km
- Enniskerry (Ireland)
- 16 km
- Roundwood (Ireland)
- 8 km
- Laragh (Ireland)
- 2 km
- Glendalough (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $824 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,694 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for A Taste of the Wicklow Way via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,016 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours