Scotland by Bike and Boat
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 13:33:33
- Our saving
- US $ 1,987
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Oban! With the discovery tour Scotland by Bike and Boat, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Oban, Scotland and 4 other destinations in Europe. Scotland by Bike and Boat includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Boat
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Oban
- Day 2: Remote peninsula cycle, ferry to Luing Island and cycle to Tobernochy (36km/22mi)
- Day 3: Cross to Crinan, cycle along the canal and on to Loch Caolisport (35km/21mi)
- Day 4: Guided distillery tour, cycle on the north of the Isle (27km/17mi)
- Day 5: Cycle on hilly terrain and marvel at the natural beauty on Mull Island (60km/37mi)
- Day 6: Cycle on the north of the Island towards Salen, cross to Lochaline (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: Cross the highlands to Kingairloch, then by boat back to Oban (26km/16mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Oban
- Scotland's Inner Hebrides
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Scotland by Bike and Boat
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Oban8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Oban6 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $83USD $1,987Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Oban8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Oban6 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $83USD $1,987Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Oban8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Oban6 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $83USD $1,987Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Oban8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Oban0 seats leftSave $83USD $1,987Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Oban8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Oban0 seats leftSave $83USD $1,987Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Oban8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Oban6 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $83USD $1,987Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Oban.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2018 the full payment of $1,987 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1987 for Scotland by Bike and Boat, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 179 km.
- Oban (Scotland)
- 33 km
- Isle of Mull (Scotland)
- 21 km
- Tobermory (England)
- 63 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 56 km
- Kerrera Island (Scotland)
- 7 km
- Oban (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,987 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Scotland by Bike and Boat via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,779 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours