Scotland by Bike and Boat
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,111
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Oban! With the discovery tour Scotland by Bike and Boat, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Oban, Scotland and 4 other destinations in Europe. Scotland by Bike and Boat includes an expert guide and more.
- Rather Poor
- KTKenWritten on September 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentVery enjoyable tour and a unique chance to live on an active sailing ship for a week. Expert guides, captain and crew who were very friendly and helpful. The scenery is as beautiful as expected. Pleasant fellow travellers. Highly recommended.Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your review Ken. We are pleased you enjoyed the experience - one of our staff members rates this as his favourite UTracks trip.
- EGEllenWritten on September 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis is an all inclusive tour. We were well fed, excellent meals, fantastic itinerary, and thoughtful crew and guides. Biking is an excellent way to see the country.Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your review Ellen. We agree its a fabulous way to see Scotland!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Oban
- Day 2: Remote peninsula cycle, ferry to Luing Island and cycle to Tobernochy (36km/22mi)
- Day 3: Cross to Crinan, cycle along the canal and on to Loch Caolisport (35km/21mi)
- Day 4: Guided distillery tour, cycle on the north of the Isle (27km/17mi)
- Day 5: Cycle on hilly terrain and marvel at the natural beauty on Mull Island (60km/37mi)
- Day 6: Cycle on the north of the Island towards Salen, cross to Lochaline (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: Cross the highlands to Kingairloch, then by boat back to Oban (26km/16mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Oban
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- Scotland's Inner Hebrides
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Scotland by Bike and Boat
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Oban8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Oban6 seats left$88USD $2,111Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Oban8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Oban6 seats left$88USD $2,111Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Oban8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Oban6 seats left$88USD $2,111Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Oban8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Oban6 seats left$88USD $2,111Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Oban8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Oban6 seats left$88USD $2,111Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Oban8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Oban6 seats left$88USD $2,111Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Oban.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $2,111 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2111 for Scotland by Bike and Boat, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 179 km.
- Oban (Scotland)
- 33 km
- Isle of Mull (Scotland)
- 21 km
- Tobermory (England)
- 63 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 56 km
- Kerrera Island (Scotland)
- 7 km
- Oban (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,111 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Scotland by Bike and Boat via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scotland by Bike and Boat