Marlborough Sounds and Abel Tasman Trails
- Rather Poor
- CACarolynWritten on March 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We completed the Adventure South Marlborough Sounds and Abel Tasman Trails guided walking tour in March 2017. * Outstanding guide Jan Kirkpatrick: knowledgeable, welcoming, supportive, friendly and fun * Excellent itinerary: good balance of different tracks... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Christchurch to Picton
- Day 2: Picton - Queen Charlotte track - Picton
- Day 3: Picton to Eco Lodge
- Day 4: Eco Lodge to Motueka
- Day 5: Motueka - Abel Tasman track - Motueka
- Day 6: Motueka to St Arnaud
- Day 7: St Arnaud to Christchurch
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer11th February 2019
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Christchurch.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Adventure South booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 May 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Marlborough Sounds and Abel Tasman Trails, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Adventure South will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Adventure South tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 151 km
- Kaikoura (New Zealand)
- 126 km
- Picton (New Zealand)
- 36 km
- Queen Charlotte Sound (New Zealand)
- 110 km
- Motueka (New Zealand)
- 23 km
- Abel Tasman NP (New Zealand)
- 118 km
- Nelson Lakes National Park (New Zealand)
- 174 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,300 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 83 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Marlborough Sounds and Abel Tasman Trails via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Marlborough Sounds and Abel Tasman Trails