Mount Aspiring Climb
ends on 22 Jul 2018
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Wanaka! With the hiking & trekking tour Mount Aspiring Climb, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Wanaka, New Zealand and Mount Aspiring National Park. Mount Aspiring Climb includes accommodation as well as more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Camping, Hut
- Private Vehicle
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Robert Brassey's review about another World Expeditions tour4.5 - ExcellentExceeded expectations, food and equipment is of a very good standard (other than one or 2 of the spray skirts), near new... Read more
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent...ational guidance, knowledge, catering, care, patience and laughs. As World Expeditions Tour Guides I couldn't rate you highly enough. Thanks for making our... Read more
- Ross Dearden's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentIn May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were g... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Meet and briefing in Wanaka, fly to Southern Alps
- Day 2: Training in Alpine techniques while on the mountains
- Day 4: Mountaineering
- Day 5: Summit day OR contingency day
- Day 6: Mountaineering
- Day 7: Walk out/fly back, finishing in Wanaka
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Wanaka.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Mount Aspiring Climb, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 132 km.
- Wanaka (New Zealand)
- 66 km
- Mount Aspiring National Park (New Zealand)
- 66 km
- Wanaka (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 927 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 64 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mount Aspiring Climb via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,817 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours