John Muir Trail
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 23:04:51
- Our saving
- US $ 3,417
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Tuolumne and end in Bishop! With the hiking & trekking tour John Muir Trail, you have a 23 day tour package taking you through Tuolumne, USA and 2 other destinations in USA. John Muir Trail includes accommodation as well as more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Cottonwood
- Day 2: Commence John Muir Trail at Cottonwood; hike to Crabtree Meadow.
- Day 5: Summit Mount Whitney
- Day 6: Hike to Rae Lakes via Forester Pass and Glen Pass
- Day 9: Rae Lakes to Big Pete Meadow
- Day 14: Hike to Marie Lake for resupply
- Day 17: Hike to Johnson Meadow for resupply
- Day 21: Hike to Tuolumne
- Day 23: Hike out and shuttle to Bishop
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shelby29th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
John Muir Trail
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Tuolumne23 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Bishop8 seats left$142USD $3,417
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Tuolumne23 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Bishop9 seats left$142USD $3,417
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Tuolumne23 DaysTuesdaySep 25, 2018to Bishop10+ seats left$142USD $3,417
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Tuolumne is the starting point and Bishop is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 July 2018 the full payment of $3,417 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3417 for John Muir Trail, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 175 km.
- Tuolumne (USA)
- 70 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 105 km
- Bishop (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,417 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,407 tours in North America
- covered by 57 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for John Muir Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,607 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours