John Muir Trail
Members-only Deals Sign up to TourRadar and enjoy our members-only savings
ends in 01:07:22
- Our saving
- US $ 4,031
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Tuolumne and end in Bishop! With the hiking & trekking tour John Muir Trail, you have a 23 day tour package taking you through Tuolumne, USA and 2 other destinations in USA. John Muir Trail includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Cottonwood
- Day 2: Commence John Muir Trail at Cottonwood; hike to Crabtree Meadow.
- Day 5: Summit Mount Whitney
- Day 6: Hike to Rae Lakes via Forester Pass and Glen Pass
- Day 9: Rae Lakes to Big Pete Meadow
- Day 14: Hike to Marie Lake for resupply
- Day 17: Hike to Johnson Meadow for resupply
- Day 21: Hike to Tuolumne
- Day 23: Hike out and shuttle to Bishop
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jonathan12th October 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
John Muir Trail
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Tuolumne23 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Bishop10+ seats left$168USD $4,031
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Tuolumne23 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Bishop9 seats left$168USD $4,031
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Tuolumne23 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Bishop10+ seats left$168USD $4,031
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Tuolumne is the starting point and Bishop is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 February 2019 the full payment of $4,031 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4031 for John Muir Trail, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 175 km.
- Tuolumne (USA)
- 70 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 105 km
- Bishop (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,031 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,877 tours in North America
- covered by 79 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for John Muir Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,104 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours