John Muir Trail
- Our saving
- US $ 3,876
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Tuolumne and end in Bishop! With the hiking & trekking tour John Muir Trail, you have a 23 day tour package taking you through Tuolumne, USA and 2 other destinations in USA. John Muir Trail includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Cottonwood
- Day 2: Commence John Muir Trail at Cottonwood; hike to Crabtree Meadow.
- Day 5: Summit Mount Whitney
- Day 6: Hike to Rae Lakes via Forester Pass and Glen Pass
- Day 9: Rae Lakes to Big Pete Meadow
- Day 14: Hike to Marie Lake for resupply
- Day 17: Hike to Johnson Meadow for resupply
- Day 21: Hike to Tuolumne
- Day 23: Hike out and shuttle to Bishop or Mammoth Lakes
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Jeff Bernier's review about another World Expeditions tour4.5 - Excellent
Great tour. Very good guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michael7th March 2019
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
John Muir Trail
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Tuolumne23 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Bishop0 seats left$126USD $4,073Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJul 6, 2020from Tuolumne23 DaysTuesdayJul 28, 2020to Bishop10+ seats left$444$4,320-10%USD $3,876
- MondayAug 3, 2020from Tuolumne23 DaysTuesdayAug 25, 2020to Bishop10+ seats left$444$4,320-10%USD $3,876
- FridaySep 4, 2020from Tuolumne23 DaysSaturdaySep 26, 2020to Bishop10+ seats left$444$4,320-10%USD $3,876
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Tuolumne is the starting point and Bishop is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 28 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 28 October 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with World Expeditions. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 70 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of World Expeditions. Please familiarise yourself with the World Expeditions payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
Covering a total distance of approx 175 km.
- Tuolumne (USA)
- 70 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 105 km
- Bishop (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,876 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,971 tours in North America
- covered by 111 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for John Muir Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,689 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours