Ice Climbing Course
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 06:49:23
- Our saving
- US $ 2,016
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Queenstown! With the hiking & trekking tour Ice Climbing Course, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Queenstown, New Zealand. Ice Climbing Course includes accommodation as well as more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Ship, Private Vehicle
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Robert Brassey's review about another World Expeditions tour4.5 - ExcellentExceeded expectations, food and equipment is of a very good standard (other than one or 2 of the spray skirts), near new... Read more
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent...ational guidance, knowledge, catering, care, patience and laughs. As World Expeditions Tour Guides I couldn't rate you highly enough. Thanks for making our... Read more
- Ross Dearden's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentIn May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were g... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Queenstown to Remarkables Range
- Day 2: Ice climbing
- Day 5: Remarkables Range - Queenstown
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Ice Climbing Course
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Queenstown5 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Queenstown8 seats left$84USD $2,016
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Queenstown5 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Queenstown8 seats left$84USD $2,016
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Queenstown5 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Queenstown8 seats left$84USD $2,016
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Queenstown5 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Queenstown8 seats left$84USD $2,016
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Queenstown5 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Queenstown8 seats left$84USD $2,016
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Queenstown5 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Queenstown8 seats left$84USD $2,016
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Queenstown5 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Queenstown8 seats left$84USD $2,016
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Queenstown.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 August 2018 the full payment of $2,016 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2016 for Ice Climbing Course, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,016 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 813 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ice Climbing Course via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,813 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours