GR20 North Guided Walk
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 44:35:12
- Our saving
- US $ 1,296
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Calvi and end in Corte! With the hiking & trekking tour GR20 North Guided Walk, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Calvi, France and 2 other destinations in France. GR20 North Guided Walk includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent..., well worth a look inside. Luggage transfers worked smoothly. Thanks UTracks for a great first experience self guiding and in the Loire! Read more
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentA tough hike at times, but really great fun. You can beat the experience of hiking around Mt Blanc! So glad I did this ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Calvi to Bonifat (4.5hrs)
- Day 2: To High Asco (8-8.5hrs)
- Day 3: To the sheepfolds of Vallone (6.5hrs)
- Day 4: To Verghio (6-6.5hrs)
- Day 5: To the Sega Refuge (7.5hrs)
- Day 6: To Corté (6hrs)
- Day 7: Trip concludes at Corté or continue on the southern section of the GR20
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Justine29th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
GR20 North Guided Walk
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Calvi7 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Corte6 seats left$54USD $1,296
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Calvi7 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Corte6 seats left$54USD $1,296
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Calvi7 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Corte6 seats left$54USD $1,296
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Calvi7 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Corte6 seats left$54USD $1,296
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Calvi is the starting point and Corte is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 June 2018 the full payment of $1,296 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1296 for GR20 North Guided Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 45 km.
- Calvi (France)
- 26 km
- Asco (France)
- 19 km
- Corte (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,296 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,662 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for GR20 North Guided Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,739 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours