GR20 North Guided Walk
- Our saving
- US $ 1,391
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
Excellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week as it doesn't do the full route. A couple of bus legs.
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
we did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent. transportation of the bags went smoothly. the day hikes have been fantastic, yet some days have been rather long (day 3 (33km) & 4)... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Calvi to Bonifat (4.5hrs)
- Day 2: To High Asco (8-8.5hrs)
- Day 3: To the sheepfolds of Vallone (6.5hrs)
- Day 4: To Verghio (6-6.5hrs)
- Day 5: To the Sega Refuge (7.5hrs)
- Day 6: To Corté (6hrs)
- Day 7: Trip concludes at Corté or continue on the southern section of the GR20
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michelle21st November 2018
GR20 North Guided Walk
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Calvi7 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Corte6 seats left$58USD $1,391
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Calvi7 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Corte6 seats left$58USD $1,391
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Calvi7 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to Corte6 seats left$58USD $1,391
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Calvi7 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Corte6 seats left$58USD $1,391
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Calvi is the starting point and Corte is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 February 2019 the full payment of $1,391 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1391 for GR20 North Guided Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Calvi (France)
- 26 km
- Asco (France)
- 19 km
- Corte (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,391 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for GR20 North Guided Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,692 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours