Leon to Santiago in 15 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,833
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provided was superior to what we've had on similar trips elsewhere. We did not rate the Accommodation as being overall excellent because the... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
We couldn't have ask for a better self-guided walking tour. Our taxi for our transfer from Oviedo train station to Arenas de Cabrales was waiting for us when we arrived and all other taxi transfers were always on time or early when we were ready to go.... Read more
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I walked the last 110km of the Camino in September this year. Utracks organised everything for us. We stayed in well chosen hotels and guesthouses, and most were right on the route so we didn't need to deviate at all. My favorite was one in Pedrouzo where... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival in Leon
- Day 2: To Villadangos del Paramo (5hrs, 22km/13.7mi)
- Day 3: To Astorga, home to Roman mosaics (6hrs, 26km/16.2mi)
- Day 4: To Rabanal del Camino, a mountain village (5-6hrs, 19km/11.8mi)
- Day 5: To Molinaseca (8hrs, 25km/15.5mi)
- Day 6: To Villafranca Del Bierzo via Templar castle (7-8hrs, 30km/18.6mi)
- Day 7: The last stage in Castilla to O Cebreiro (8hrs, 28km/17.4mi)
- Day 8: To Samos (6-7hrs, 30km/18.6mi)
- Day 9: To Sarria (3hrs, 12km/7.5mi)
- Day 10: Walk through the hills of Galicia to Portomarin (6hrs, 22km/13.7mi)
- Day 11: Through the brooms to Palas de Rei (6-7hrs, 24km/14.9mi)
- Day 12: Leave Lugo Province to enter La Coruña and on to Arzúa (8hrs, 28km/17.4mi)
- Day 13: Continue to Rúa or Pedrouzo (6hrs, 18km/11.2mi)
- Day 14: Arrive Santiago (6hrs, 21km/13mi)
- Day 15: Trip concludes Santiago de Compostela
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
So the Leon to Santiago tour is ALL walking? Is there a short-cut by train/bus?
The 15 day Leon to Santiago self guided walk is all walking - there are no vehicle transfers included. People can choose to supplement the walk with public transport if they wish, at their own expense, but many join this famous pilgrimage path to walk each day to their next accommodation which is what our trips provide.
What does the tour price include?
For this self guided walk, we provide pre booked guesthouse/hotel accommodation with an ensuite bathroom – including breakfast and dinner, daily luggage transfers, route notes & maps and telephone assistance if required.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
Leon to Santiago in 15 Days
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayJan 1, 2019from Leon15 DaysTuesdayJan 15, 2019to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin
- WednesdayJan 2, 2019from Leon15 DaysWednesdayJan 16, 2019to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin
- ThursdayJan 3, 2019from Leon15 DaysThursdayJan 17, 2019to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin
- FridayJan 4, 2019from Leon15 DaysFridayJan 18, 2019to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Leon15 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Leon15 DaysSundayJan 20, 2019to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Leon15 DaysMondayJan 21, 2019to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin
- TuesdayJan 8, 2019from Leon15 DaysTuesdayJan 22, 2019to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin
- WednesdayJan 9, 2019from Leon15 DaysWednesdayJan 23, 2019to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin
- ThursdayJan 10, 2019from Leon15 DaysThursdayJan 24, 2019to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Leon is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $1,833 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1833 for Leon to Santiago in 15 Days, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Leon (Spain)
- 18 km
- Villadangos del Paramo (Spain)
- 25 km
- Astorga (Spain)
- 18 km
- Rabanal del Camino (Spain)
- 20 km
- Molinaseca (Spain)
- 25 km
- Villafranca del Bierzo (Spain)
- 22 km
- Pedrafita do Cebreiro (Spain)
- 26 km
- Samos (Spain)
- 8 km
- Sarria (Spain)
- 17 km
- Portomarin (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,833 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Leon to Santiago in 15 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,432 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours