Food Lover's Spanish Camino
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 61:24:49
- Our saving
- US $ 5,078
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Bilbao and end in Santiago de Compostela! With the discovery tour Food Lover's Spanish Camino, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Bilbao, Spain and 12 other destinations in Spain. Food Lover's Spanish Camino includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...d them, and I am planning to use them again for my next European trip.UTracks Read more
- Michael Melichar's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentI walked the Camino de Santiago from Leon to Santiago and it was amongst the most memorable travel experiences of my lif... Read more
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival in Bilbao
- Day 2: Drive to Logroño via Pamplona (2hrs)
- Day 3: Wine tasting, walking and dinner at Echaurren Tradición in Ezcaray (2hrs)
- Day 4: To Burgos (3hrs)
- Day 5: Visit León, then travel to the Asturias region (1 or 2hrs)
- Day 6: Transfer to the coast, walk a section of the Camino Norte, continue to Oviedo (4 hrs)
- Day 7: Morning in Oviedo, first walk along the Camino Primitivo (5.5hrs)
- Day 8: Walk to the abandoned monastery of Obona, overnight Tineo (5hrs)
- Day 9: Cross the El Palo Pass (5-6hrs)
- Day 10: Walk the high route towards O Cadavo, transfer to Castroverde (5hrs)
- Day 11: Rest day Castroverde or walk on the Camino (3.5hrs)
- Day 12: O Cádavo to Gondar, transfer to Lugo to join the French route (5hrs)
- Day 13: Wine tasting in The Ribeira Sacra wine making region
- Day 14: Walk to Santiago (1hr)
- Day 15: Tour concludes after breakfast
- Walking the Camino de Santiago
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Daniel6th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Food Lover's Spanish Camino
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Bilbao15 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Santiago de Compostela6 seats left$212USD $5,078Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Bilbao15 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Santiago de Compostela6 seats left$219USD $5,251Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Bilbao15 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Santiago de Compostela6 seats left$212USD $5,078Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Bilbao15 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Santiago de Compostela6 seats left$212USD $5,078Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Bilbao is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 June 2018 the full payment of $5,078 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5078 for Food Lover's Spanish Camino, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 871 km.
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 115 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 77 km
- Logrono (Spain)
- 98 km
- Santo Domingo de Silos (Spain)
- 48 km
- Burgos (Spain)
- 156 km
- Leon (Spain)
- 94 km
- Arriondas (Spain)
- 54 km
- Oviedo (Spain)
- 46 km
- Tineo (Spain)
- 76 km
- O Cadavo (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,078 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Food Lover's Spanish Camino via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,727 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours