Food Lover's Spanish Camino
- Our saving
- US $ 5,712
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival in Bilbao
- Day 2: Drive to Logroño via Pamplona (2hrs)
- Day 3: Wine tasting, walking and dinner at Echaurren Tradición in Ezcaray (2hrs)
- Day 4: To Burgos (3hrs)
- Day 5: Visit León, then travel to the Asturias region (1 or 2hrs)
- Day 6: Transfer to the coast, walk on the Camino Norte, continue to Oviedo (4-5hrs)
- Day 7: Morning in Oviedo, first walk along the Camino Primitivo (3-4hrs)
- Day 8: Walk to the abandoned monastery of Obona, overnight Tineo (5-6hrs)
- Day 9: Cross the El Palo Pass (6-7hrs)
- Day 10: Walk the high route towards O Cadavo, transfer to Castroverde (5-6hrs)
- Day 11: Rest day Castroverde or walk on the Camino (3hrs)
- Day 12: O Cádavo to Gondar, transfer to Lugo to join the French route (4-5hrs)
- Day 13: Wine tasting in The Ribeira Sacra wine making region
- Day 14: Walk to Santiago (2hrs)
- Day 15: Tour concludes after breakfast
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Jack Anderson's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
Accomodations generally good, some outstanding. Meal service also generally good, less convenient when not provided on site. Bags always delivered in a timely way. Received good support from TeeTravel staff person in Saria when dealing with a pressing... Read more
- MaryJane McGinnis's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
My Camino experience was wonderful and my first type of adventure experience. I am 67 and walked the Camino on my own from León to Santiago . I never felt alone in my walks during these days as Tourradar had my itinerary, meals, lodging so well arranged.... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provided was superior to what we've had on similar trips elsewhere. We did not rate the Accommodation as being overall excellent because the... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Walking the Camino de Santiago
- Western Europe Travel Guide
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christina13th February 2019
Food Lover's Spanish Camino
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Bilbao15 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Santiago de Compostela6 seats left$177USD $5,712Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Bilbao is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 7 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 November 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 115 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 77 km
- Logrono (Spain)
- 98 km
- Santo Domingo de Silos (Spain)
- 48 km
- Burgos (Spain)
- 156 km
- Leon (Spain)
- 94 km
- Arriondas (Spain)
- 54 km
- Oviedo (Spain)
- 46 km
- Tineo (Spain)
- 76 km
- O Cadavo (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,712 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Food Lover's Spanish Camino via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 31,024 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours