Best of the Camino
ends on 23 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,230
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Bilbao and end in Santiago de Compostela! With the hiking & trekking tour Best of the Camino, you have a 13 day tour package taking you from Bilbao to Santiago de Compostela and through Bilbao, Spain and 14 other destinations in Spain. Best of the Camino includes an expert guide and more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...d them, and I am planning to use them again for my next European trip.UTracks Read more
- Michael Melichar's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentI walked the Camino de Santiago from Leon to Santiago and it was amongst the most memorable travel experiences of my lif... Read more
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Bilbao, meet your guide and transfer to Roncesvalles
- Day 2: Pyrenees walk to Alto del Erro (4-5hrs, 18km / 11.2mi) then transfer to Pamplona
- Day 3: Camino walk through small villages (4-5hrs, 18km / 11.2mi), transfer to Logrono
- Day 4: Cellar visit then walk to San Juan de Ortega (3-4hrs, 15km / 9.3mi), transfer to Burgos
- Day 5: Transfer to Castrojeriz and walk to Fromista (4hrs, 13km / 8mi), overnight Sahagun
- Day 6: Walk along the Castile landscape (3hrs, 12km / 7.5mi), transfer to Leon
- Day 7: Walk from Hospital de Orbigo to Astorga (3hrs, 13km / 8mi)
- Day 8: Walk from Cruz de Ferro to Molinesca (4hrs, 16km / 9.9mi), visit Villafranca en route to Herrieras
- Day 9: Walk to Triacastela (4hrs, 18km / 11.2mi), Samos Monastery and continue to Sarria
- Day 10: Walk to Portomarin (4-5hrs, 18km / 11.2mi), transfer to Arzúa
- Day 11: Walk the last stage of the Camino from Lavacolla to Santiago (3hrs, 12km / 7.5mi)
- Day 12: Morning city tour before an afternoon visit of Cape Finisterre and a farewell dinner
- Day 13: Trip concludes
- Walking the Camino de Santiago
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Best of the Camino
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Bilbao13 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Santiago de Compostela6 seats left$100USD $3,230Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Bilbao13 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Santiago de Compostela6 seats left$100USD $3,230Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Bilbao is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 September 2018 the full payment of $3,230 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3230 for Best of the Camino, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 765 km.
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 133 km
- Roncesvalles (Spain)
- 34 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 21 km
- Puente la Reina (Spain)
- 18 km
- Estella (Spain)
- 142 km
- Burgos (Spain)
- 59 km
- Fromista (Spain)
- 103 km
- Leon (Spain)
- 43 km
- Astorga (Spain)
- 44 km
- Ponferrada (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,230 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of the Camino via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,062 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours