A Ramble in the Pyrenees
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 15:31:30
- Our saving
- US $ 1,622
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Bareges! With the hiking & trekking tour A Ramble in the Pyrenees, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Bareges, France and 2 other destinations in France. A Ramble in the Pyrenees is a small group tour that includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Plane, Mini-coach
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent..., well worth a look inside. Luggage transfers worked smoothly. Thanks UTracks for a great first experience self guiding and in the Loire! Read more
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentA tough hike at times, but really great fun. You can beat the experience of hiking around Mt Blanc! So glad I did this ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Barèges
- Day 2: Leisurely valley walk between villages from Bareges to Luz St-Sauveur (4-5hrs)
- Day 3: Cirque du Gavarnie (4hrs)
- Day 4: Visit to a farmers market before a picnic lunch and walks exploring the Val d'Azun
- Day 5: Free day: explore locally, visit a thermal spa, go canyoning or cycling, have a leisurely lunch...
- Day 6: Col du Tourmalet and Pic du Midi Observatory, short walks
- Day 7: Walk the stunning Balcony of Barèges (approx 4hrs)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos11th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
A Ramble in the Pyrenees
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Bareges8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Bareges6 seats leftOnly 16 hours left toSave $68USD $1,622Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Bareges8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Bareges6 seats leftOnly 16 hours left toSave $68USD $1,622Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Bareges8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Bareges6 seats leftOnly 16 hours left toSave $68USD $1,622Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Bareges.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2018 the full payment of $1,622 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1622 for A Ramble in the Pyrenees, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 41 km.
- Bareges (France)
- 6 km
- Luz Saint Sauveur (France)
- 16 km
- Gavarnie (France)
- 19 km
- Bareges (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,622 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for A Ramble in the Pyrenees via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,779 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours