Japan Active Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 3,133
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Ride a bike through downtown Tokyo
- Go sea kayaking in Izu
- Visit temples in Kyoto
- Go for a hike in Koyasan
- Thomas John Knezevich's review about another World Expeditions tour4.0 - Good
1. There was no orientation of any kind when we boarded the Dhoni. There should have been a safety orientation covering information such as the location of life jackets on the Dhoni, walking safely on the boat in rough waters, emergency procedures. 2. The... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Tokyo
- Day 2: Tokyo Cycle
- Day 3: Cycling in Izu
- Day 4: Sea kayaking in Izu
- Day 5: Transfer to Kyoto
- Day 6: Cycling in Kyoto
- Day 7: Transfer to Koyasan
- Day 8: Hike in Koyasan then transfer to Osaka
- Day 9: In Osaka, trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I can't ride a bike, is having this tour a good idea?
If you can't ride a bike this tour option is not a good idea. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Osaka.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
Japan Active Adventure
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$97USD $3,133
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$97USD $3,133
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$97USD $3,133
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$97USD $3,133
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$97USD $3,133
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$97USD $3,133
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$97USD $3,133
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysMondayAug 19, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$97USD $3,133
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Kyoto is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 June 2019 the full payment of $3,133 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3133 for Japan Active Adventure, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 110 km
- Izu (Japan)
- 185 km
- Kamikochi (Japan)
- 218 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,133 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,390 tours in Asia
- covered by 624 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan Active Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 39,799 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours