Chateaux and Vineyards of the Loire Valley
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 10:03:36
- Our saving
- US $ 1,440
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Azay-le-Rideau! With the in-depth cultural tour Chateaux and Vineyards of the Loire Valley, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Azay-le-Rideau, France and 7 other destinations in France. Chateaux and Vineyards of the Loire Valley includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Food N’ Wine Vacations:Write a review
- Jim Schmidt's review about another Food N’ Wine Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentMagnifique! We booked the Best of Provence Tour. Best it was. The villa looks like as if it was taken from a movie. The ... Read more
- Review about another Food N’ Wine Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentSam of Food & Wine Vacations did a fabulous job working with me to determine which type of activities would be fun for m... Read more
- Review about another Food N’ Wine Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentOur trip was fabulous and our tour guide was the very best. She was vivacious, showed her love for all things in Proven... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane28th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Azay-le-Rideau.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Food N’ Wine Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,440 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1440 for Chateaux and Vineyards of the Loire Valley, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Food N’ Wine Vacations will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Food N’ Wine Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 243 km.
- Azay-le-Rideau (France)
- 20 km
- Chinon (France)
- 28 km
- Villandry (France)
- 68 km
- Blois (France)
- 14 km
- Cheverny (France)
- 13 km
- Chambord (France)
- 46 km
- Chenonceaux (France)
- 11 km
- Amboise (France)
- 43 km
- Azay-le-Rideau (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,440 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Chateaux and Vineyards of the Loire Valley via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,797 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours