Taste Burgundy Like A Local
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 57:45:12
- Our saving
- US $ 2,448
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Take a scenic drive through vineyards
- Visit the famous Château du Clos de Vougeot
- Taste some of Burgundy's best wines
- Experience a cheese tasting
1 ReviewWrite a review
- AAnonymousWritten on July 10, 20125.0 - ExcellentWhen it came time to plan our honeymoon my fiancée gave me this big task. I knew we both wanted some kind of food and wine experience but I was unsure how to make it happen, so I turned to the internet to find an answer. This is when I came across Food N' Wine Vacations. Like anything you find on the web we were a bit skeptical at first but after talking with Sam we knew we were dealing with a real professional. One thing that really stood out with Sam was that she was very eager to make sure we had a wonderful trip. She immediately offered her service of helping us plan the rest of our trip beyond the tour Burgundy like a local. Without charging us another dime she helped us book all of our travel including reservations at restaurants and other great travel tips. The bed and breakfast that we stayed at in Burgundy was beautiful. This place and its setting was something out of a fairytale. It sat atop of a hill of vineyards that was just breath taking. From the moment we meet our guide when we were picked up at the train station in Beaune we knew we would be in good hands. Vincent and his Father instantly made us feel like welcome guests in their home. Being an owner of a wine bar I wanted to make sure I got a lot out of this trip, and Vincent was eager to make sure that I got to see and taste everything I wanted. It was 2 days of extensive touring, and as advertised you really do feel like a local visiting some of the exclusive vineyard sites as well as some fantastic chateaus for tastings. All in all this was just a fantastic trip and we truly are thankful we came across food N’ wine vacations, and of course Sam. Ben and Kirsten (PA)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival, Dinner
- Day 2: Cote De Beaune
- Day 3: Cote De Nuites
- Day 4: Departure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shelby29th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Beaune.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Food N’ Wine Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $2,448 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2448 for Taste Burgundy Like A Local, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Food N’ Wine Vacations will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Food N’ Wine Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 70 km.
- Beaune (France)
- 14 km
- La Rochepot (France)
- 6 km
- Puligny Montrachet (France)
- 4 km
- Meursault (France)
- 8 km
- Beaune (France)
- 15 km
- Nuits Saint Georges (France)
- 3 km
- Vosne-Romanee (France)
- 2 km
- Vougeot (France)
- 19 km
- Beaune (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,448 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Taste Burgundy Like A Local via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,739 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours