Best of Provence Tour
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 13:33:51
- Our saving
- US $ 3,456
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Experience the indoor market, Avignon
- Participate in cooking classes
- Discover Saint Remy
- Have lunch at a goat farm
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- JSJimWritten on May 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentMagnifique! We booked the Best of Provence Tour. Best it was. The villa looks like as if it was taken from a movie. The setting is so calming, the rooms are large. The photos don't do justice to this place. The hospitality was warm and welcoming. Can't forget the cooking class at the chef's home. The tour guide does above and beyond to help. Sam, Thank you for Everything. I'm so happy we found you and your company!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on December 5, 20125.0 - ExcellentSam of Food & Wine Vacations did a fabulous job working with me to determine which type of activities would be fun for me and my husband Warren to do in Provence, France this fall. We were interested in culinary and photographic touring activities- markets, cooking class with a French chef, restaurants, wine, olive oil, and historical sites. Everything she coordinated was custom tailored to our tastes and timeline. Her bookings for the room and the tour guide were flawless - right on schedule and she delivered exactly what was promised. She even communicated to our tour guide in Avignon that I was an enthusiastic amateur photographer. Her advice on how to book and print a TGV (Train à Grande Vitesse, or high-speed train) ticket was invaluable, as we booked a trip on the TGV from Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG) airport to Avignon, Provence, and then from Avignon to Gare de Lyon-Paris. I splurged on first class, which was not that expensive because I took Sam’s advice and booked in advance. The seats were large and there was plenty of room to put our carry-on bags by our legs. Sam made me feel at ease when I inquired about taking the train from CDG to Avignon – the train station was collocated with the airport. I would gladly book with Sam again and recommend her services to anyone traveling to their favorite food and wine destinations.
- AAnonymousWritten on October 3, 20125.0 - ExcellentOur trip was fabulous and our tour guide was the very best. She was vivacious, showed her love for all things in Provence - the people, the history, and of course, the food and wine. This was no cookie cutter trip - we felt like we were the only tourists wherever we went. I would recommend this trip to all my friends. Mary (GA)
- AAnonymousWritten on October 3, 20125.0 - ExcellentSmadar, what a wonderful trip! You really have put together the best of Provence. I don't think I'm speaking just for myself when I say we loved the Bastide. Our tour guide was the best. She loves her region so much, and that came accross in all that she did to show us Provence. We are all still talking about the wonderful experience of lunch at Lolo's, lunch in Les Halles in Avignon, dinner in the butcher shop, cooking with David, etc. etc. Can you tell that we enjoyed the food? The travels to the hill towns, the Sunday market, Cassis . . . . everything was special. I'm so glad we found you and Food N' Wine Vacations. Becky (GA)
- AAnonymousWritten on July 3, 20125.0 - ExcellentWe are excited to put on paper how much we loved our "Food and Wine"vacation to Provence. From the moment we found your site on the internet and spoke with you, everything was handled so efficiently and professionally. You were always concerned with our particular needs and requests and you went out of your way to accommodate us. Our week in Provence was awesome and everything went like clockwork. We loved our guide. We enjoyed all the towns and villages you chose for us to visit. The restaurants, the lunch picnics our cooking classes with chef Philippe were all amazing and the food delicious. We look forward to another one of your trips in the near future. Monica & Henry (NJ)
- AAnonymousWritten on October 4, 20115.0 - ExcellentDavid and I can't begin to tell you what a trip of a lifetimethe trip to Provence was for us. You took care of everything down to the slightest detail. All we had to do is show up and enjoy!!!! All the people that were involved were exceptional!!! The people, the wine, the food and places we visited were tops!!!!!!! We highly recommend the trip and also highly recommend you to everyone. We feel like family. (Peggy, NC)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Saturday
- Day 2: Sunday in Provence
- Day 3: Monday in Provence
- Day 4: Tuesday in Provence
- Day 5: Wednesday in Provence
- Day 6: Thursday in Provence
- Day 7: Friday
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Doris3rd February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Best of Provence Tour
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Avignon7 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Cassis0 seats left$144USD $3,456Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Avignon7 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Cassis8 seats left$144USD $3,456
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Avignon7 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Cassis4 seats left$144USD $3,456Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Avignon7 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Cassis4 seats left$144USD $3,456
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Avignon7 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Cassis8 seats left$144USD $3,456
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Avignon is the starting point and Cassis is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Food N’ Wine Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $3,456 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3456 for Best of Provence Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Food N’ Wine Vacations will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Food N’ Wine Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 209 km.
- Avignon (France)
- 12 km
- Chateauneuf du Pape (France)
- 24 km
- L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue (France)
- 11 km
- Gordes (France)
- 11 km
- Lacoste (France)
- 8 km
- Roussillon (France)
- 39 km
- Avignon (France)
- 18 km
- Saint Remy de Provence (France)
- 86 km
- Cassis (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,456 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of Provence Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Provence Tour