Secrets of Tuscany
- Our saving
- US $ 3,360
- Enjoy the spectacular views of Chianti
- Taste wine at a family owned winery
- Learn how to cook pasta
- Explore the “Cinque Terre”
- Joe Nunner's review about another Food N’ Wine Vacations tour5.0 - Excellent
Incredible experience that wont be forgotten! From expert tour guides to comfortable transportation to first class accommodations, I highly recommend touring Italy with this group.
- Emily's review about another Food N’ Wine Vacations tour5.0 - Excellent
We booked the tour to Piedmont. It has definitely changed the way that we are going to travel from now on. We visited places that you have to be a local to know them, which makes it so different and unique. It shows that Food N' Wine invests in cultivating... Read more
- Steve Colber's review about another Food N’ Wine Vacations tour5.0 - Excellent
I am a travel agent and i must say that i was impressed with how this organization and Sam works. They are quick to respond, always happy to answer questions. It's the 'outside the box" approach that makes them unique. I have not seen a company's CEO who... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Group transfer, Dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast, Chianti, winery visit, Cooking class
- Day 3: Breakfast, Volterra, San Gimignano, Cooking class
- Day 4:Breakfast, Siena, Monteriggioni, Dinner
- Day 5: Day Trip to Cinque Terre, dinner at the villa
- Day 6: Day trip to Florence, Farewell dinner
- Day 7: Departure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Secrets of Tuscany
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jonathan12th October 2018
Secrets of Tuscany
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Florence7 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$140USD $3,360
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Florence7 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$140USD $3,360
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Florence.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Food N’ Wine Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 March 2019 the full payment of $3,360 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3360 for Secrets of Tuscany, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Food N’ Wine Vacations will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Food N’ Wine Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Florence (Italy)
- 22 km
- Greve in Chianti (Italy)
- 42 km
- Volterra (Italy)
- 16 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 29 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 12 km
- Monteriggioni (Italy)
- 146 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 129 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,360 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Secrets of Tuscany via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,692 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours