Sail Italy - Amalfi to Procida
- Our saving
- US $ 704
- Explore the town of Amalfi
- Sail to the Isle of Capri
- Visit the beaches of Pozzo Vecchio
- Sample local cuisine
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Sailing, In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- MCMariaWritten on September 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was a fabulous trip. We went to splendid places, and our skipper took us to wonderful local sites and restaurants. Being in our mid 60s we hesitated at first about taking the tour, but we had an absolutely fantastic time. Our skipper, Gabriele, made things very special, and our group worked really well (particularly nice spending time with younger folk, all of whom were warm and welcoming). It was well organised and everything worked perfectly. Five stars.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Maria, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We’re delighted to hear that you had such a nice time in Italy – the Amalfi Coast really is spectacular, isn’t it? Receiving feedback from our passengers is wonderful as it helps us to know where we’re meeting or hopefully even exceeding expectations. We always share positive comments like these with our entire global team and you can be sure that they will be very much appreciated. And we’re delighted to hear that you enjoyed spending time with the younger folk in your group.. we’d bet money that they loved spending time with you even more! :) We hope to see you on another trip with us soon – where’s your next trip? Kind regards, Intrepid
- CatherineWritten on August 18, 20134.5 - ExcellentHad a Great time sailing along the Beautiful Amalfi Coast & Islands with a Fun Bunch of Travellers & a very Cool Skipper !! : o ) All in all a Fab. Experience !!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Amalfi
- Day 2: Capri
- Day 3: Procida
- Day 4: Procida
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Discover Italy
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it okay to sleep on deck?
This is something that can be discussed with the tour guide on the day. Otherwise the accommodation consists of twin double share cabins.
Can you confirm that the bedrooms on the boat have doors, and not curtains?
The vessel the operator of the tour use in Italy does have proper doors, not curtains. This is the case for all Intrepid's sailing trips around the world.
What is the local payment?
For Sail Italy - Amalfi to Procida 2015, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Sail Italy - Amalfi to Procida
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Amalfi4 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to ProcidaOnly 1 seat left$35USD $845+ $47 Kitty
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from Amalfi4 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to ProcidaOnly 1 seat left$36USD $859+ $47 Kitty
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from Amalfi4 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Procida0 seats left$35USD $850+ $47 Kitty
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from Amalfi4 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Procida0 seats left$36USD $859+ $47 Kitty
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Amalfi4 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to ProcidaOnly 1 seat left$35USD $850+ $47 Kitty
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Amalfi4 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to ProcidaOnly 1 seat left$111$815-14%USD $704+ $47 Kitty
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from Amalfi4 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Procida4 seats left$114$840-14%USD $726+ $47 Kitty
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from Amalfi4 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Procida0 seats left$33USD $782+ $47 Kitty
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Amalfi4 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to ProcidaOnly 3 seats left$111$815-14%USD $704+ $47 KittyBook Now Hold my
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Amalfi4 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Procida8 seats left$33USD $782+ $47 KittyInstant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Amalfi is the starting point and Procida is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 September 2018 the full payment of $704 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $704 for Sail Italy - Amalfi to Procida, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 33 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 28 km
- Procida (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $704 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sail Italy - Amalfi to Procida
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers