Sail Italy: Amalfi to Procida
- Our saving
- US $ 941
- Explore the town of Amalfi
- Sail to the Isle of Capri
- Visit the beaches of Pozzo Vecchio
- Sample local cuisine
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Sailing, Sailboat, In-depth Cultural
- Intrepid Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Amalfi
- Day 2: Capri
- Day 3: Procida
- Day 4: Procida
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KTKatherineWritten on October 1, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The boat was in great condition. The Bavaria 51 was a delight to sail. Very stable, responsive and fast. Would recommend installing towel hooks in the heads. The food was amazing as it was purchased locally in Italy. Our captain also accompanied us to... Read more
- MCMariaWritten on September 26, 20175.0 - Excellent
This was a fabulous trip. We went to splendid places, and our skipper took us to wonderful local sites and restaurants. Being in our mid 60s we hesitated at first about taking the tour, but we had an absolutely fantastic time. Our skipper, Gabriele, made... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Maria, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We’re delighted to hear that you had such a nice time in Italy – the Amalfi Coast really is spectacular, isn’t it? Receiving feedback from our passengers is wonderful as it helps us to know where we’re meeting or hopefully even exceeding expectations. We always share positive comments like these with our entire global team and you can be sure that they will be very much appreciated. And we’re delighted to hear that you enjoyed spending time with the younger folk in your group.. we’d bet money that they loved spending time with you even more! :) We hope to see you on another trip with us soon – where’s your next trip? Kind regards, Intrepid
- CatherineWritten on August 18, 20134.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a Great time sailing along the Beautiful Amalfi Coast & Islands with a Fun Bunch of Travellers & a very Cool Skipper !! : o ) All in all a Fab. Experience !!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it okay to sleep on deck?
This is something that can be discussed with the tour guide on the day. Otherwise the accommodation consists of twin double share cabins.
Can you confirm that the bedrooms on the boat have doors, and not curtains?
The vessel the operator of the tour use in Italy does have proper doors, not curtains. This is the case for all Intrepid's sailing trips around the world.
What is the local payment?
For Sail Italy - Amalfi to Procida 2015, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
- Discover Italy
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lillian16th January 2019
Sail Italy: Amalfi to Procida
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Amalfi4 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Procida0 seats left$23USD $902+ $45 Kitty
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from Amalfi4 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Procida0 seats left$23USD $902+ $45 Kitty
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from Amalfi4 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Procida0 seats left$25USD $955+ $45 Kitty
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from Amalfi4 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Procida0 seats left$25USD $975+ $45 Kitty
- TuesdayMay 12, 2020from Amalfi4 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to Procida8 seats left$24USD $941+ $45 Kitty
- TuesdayMay 19, 2020from Amalfi4 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to Procida8 seats left$24USD $941+ $45 KittyBook Now Hold my
- TuesdayMay 26, 2020from Amalfi4 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to Procida8 seats left$24USD $941+ $45 Kitty
- TuesdayJun 2, 2020from Amalfi4 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to Procida8 seats left$24USD $941+ $45 Kitty
- TuesdayJun 9, 2020from Amalfi4 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to Procida4 seats left$25USD $980+ $45 KittyBook Now Hold my
- TuesdayJun 16, 2020from Amalfi4 DaysFridayJun 19, 2020to Procida6 seats left$25USD $980+ $45 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Amalfi is the starting point and Procida is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 24 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 October 2019, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 33 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 28 km
- Procida (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $941 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sail Italy: Amalfi to Procida
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers