Sail Italy: Amalfi to Procida
- Our saving
- US $ 795
- Explore the town of Amalfi
- Sail to the Isle of Capri
- Visit the beaches of Pozzo Vecchio
- Sample local cuisine
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Sailing, Sailboat, In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- KTKatherineWritten on October 1, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The boat was in great condition. The Bavaria 51 was a delight to sail. Very stable, responsive and fast. Would recommend installing towel hooks in the heads. The food was amazing as it was purchased locally in Italy. Our captain also accompanied us to... Read more
- MCMariaWritten on September 26, 20175.0 - Excellent
This was a fabulous trip. We went to splendid places, and our skipper took us to wonderful local sites and restaurants. Being in our mid 60s we hesitated at first about taking the tour, but we had an absolutely fantastic time. Our skipper, Gabriele, made... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Maria, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We’re delighted to hear that you had such a nice time in Italy – the Amalfi Coast really is spectacular, isn’t it? Receiving feedback from our passengers is wonderful as it helps us to know where we’re meeting or hopefully even exceeding expectations. We always share positive comments like these with our entire global team and you can be sure that they will be very much appreciated. And we’re delighted to hear that you enjoyed spending time with the younger folk in your group.. we’d bet money that they loved spending time with you even more! :) We hope to see you on another trip with us soon – where’s your next trip? Kind regards, Intrepid
- CatherineWritten on August 18, 20134.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a Great time sailing along the Beautiful Amalfi Coast & Islands with a Fun Bunch of Travellers & a very Cool Skipper !! : o ) All in all a Fab. Experience !!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Amalfi
- Day 2: Capri
- Day 3: Procida
- Day 4: Procida
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Discover Italy
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it okay to sleep on deck?
This is something that can be discussed with the tour guide on the day. Otherwise the accommodation consists of twin double share cabins.
Can you confirm that the bedrooms on the boat have doors, and not curtains?
The vessel the operator of the tour use in Italy does have proper doors, not curtains. This is the case for all Intrepid's sailing trips around the world.
What is the local payment?
For Sail Italy - Amalfi to Procida 2015, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette15th September 2018
Sail Italy: Amalfi to Procida
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Amalfi4 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Procida7 seats left$20USD $795+ $45 Kitty
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Amalfi4 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Procida7 seats left$20USD $795+ $45 Kitty
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Amalfi4 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Procida8 seats left$20USD $795+ $45 Kitty
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Amalfi4 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Procida6 seats left$20USD $795+ $45 Kitty
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Amalfi4 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Procida8 seats left$21USD $824+ $45 Kitty
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Amalfi4 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Procida8 seats left$21USD $824+ $45 Kitty
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Amalfi4 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Procida6 seats left$21USD $824+ $45 Kitty
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Amalfi4 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to ProcidaOnly 2 seats left$23USD $907+ $45 KittyBook Now Hold my
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Amalfi4 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Procida0 seats left$22USD $858+ $45 KittySold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Amalfi4 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Procida7 seats left$22USD $858+ $45 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Amalfi is the starting point and Procida is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 February 2019 the full payment of $795 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $795 for Sail Italy: Amalfi to Procida, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 33 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 28 km
- Procida (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $795 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,089 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sail Italy: Amalfi to Procida
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers