Sail Italy: Procida to Amalfi
- Our saving
- US $ 936
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Procida/Ischia
- Day 2: Ischia - Sorrento
- Day 3: Sorrento - Pompeii
- Day 4: Amalfi
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AAgnieszka KWritten on September 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I’ve had the best time on this trip. Met amazing people, have seen beautiful places, ate great food and drank some wine. What else could you possibly want?Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- DDiane MWritten on September 18, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The skipper Palo Zeni instilled great confidence and security in me. He made the trip very enjoyable. Those who wanted to participate in sailing were given plenty of opportunity to do so, but there was never any pressure to do so.A perfect balance of... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- SShelagh FWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
1. Paolo was just the right type of skipper for this trip. Unlike sailing with my husband, Paolo was very polite and calm in all sailing matters and even said please and thank you ... 2. Despite dreadful weather, the trip was interesting at all time,... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- SSofia GWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
THE TRIP WAS FANTASTIC.. I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO SAIL WITH THE WINDS, SWIM AT CAPRI AND HAD A VERY ENTERTAINING SKIPPER WHO CAN COOK AMAZING FOOD AND ENCOURAGE ME TO EAT THE LOCAL DELICACIES. THE BOAT IS REALLY COMFORTABLE AND THE SHOWER IS AMAZING. PAOLO... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- DDavid BWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The captain did an amazing job at preparing us for the journey. The crew was fantastic. lifelong friends made. The cabin was excellent with accommodations.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- LLaura NWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip exceeded our expectations on every front. The boat was clean and modern. Every stop in Italy was a pleasure and we felt welcome.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- SSarah CWritten on September 18, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Although we didn't have the best weather some days and the itinerary had to change, Alex showed us a lot of amazing things and always ensured we were having the best time!Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- TTobias MWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
One of my best holidays everReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- AAlexander TWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Because our skipper, Paolo Zeni, is amazing!Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AnonymousWritten on September 9, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was wonderful! The boat was comfortable and spacious. The tour was well organized for timing and itinerary. We also had an unexpected surprise: we saw dolphins! Paolo was the perfect guide: he was always available, funny and responsible. He showed... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What time does the tour start?
The tour starts with a group meeting at 3 pm. They like to give everyone time to arrive and possibly do some little exploring before the trip starts.
What is the local payment?
For Sail Italy - Procida to Amalfi 2015, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
- Discover Italy
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynn25th September 2019
Sail Italy: Procida to Amalfi
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Procida4 DaysTuesdayMay 12, 2020to Amalfi8 seats left$29USD $936+ $44 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Procida4 DaysTuesdayMay 19, 2020to AmalfiOnly 3 seats left$30USD $965+ $44 KittyBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Procida4 DaysTuesdayMay 26, 2020to Amalfi5 seats left$29USD $936+ $44 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Procida4 DaysTuesdayJun 2, 2020to Amalfi0 seats left$29USD $936+ $44 KittySold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Procida4 DaysTuesdayJun 9, 2020to Amalfi4 seats left$31USD $1,004+ $44 KittyBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Procida4 DaysTuesdayJun 16, 2020to Amalfi0 seats left$30USD $975+ $44 KittySold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Procida4 DaysTuesdayJun 23, 2020to Amalfi7 seats left$30USD $975+ $44 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Procida4 DaysTuesdayJun 30, 2020to Amalfi6 seats left$31USD $1,009+ $44 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Procida4 DaysTuesdayJul 7, 2020to Amalfi8 seats left$31USD $1,009+ $44 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from Procida4 DaysTuesdayJul 14, 2020to Amalfi5 seats left$31USD $1,009+ $44 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Procida is the starting point and Amalfi is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 11 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 11 January 2020, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Procida (Italy)
- 10 km
- Ischia (Italy)
- 39 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 16 km
- Pompeii (Italy)
- 22 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 37 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $936 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,418 tours in Europe
- covered by 518 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sail Italy: Procida to Amalfi
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers