Sail Italy - Procida to Amalfi
- Our saving
- US $ 888
- Rather Poor
- KYKathleenWritten on September 20, 20173.0 - AverageI was disappointed because this was supposed to be a sailing tour and we never sailed. Skipper Nuncio was sweet and kind and I have no doubt he is a competent skipper, but he needed to show more leadership early on, or the dominant personalities in a group can bulldoze more polite personalities. Could be a cultural thing too, as the bossy characters were Americans, and the rest of us were Australians and Kiwis. The boat was good, and the information and stories the skipper gave us was good. But far too much time in the Amalfi Coast towns, and not enough sailing.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewDear Kathleen, thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We were disappointed to read that you weren’t completely satisfied with your Sail Italy trip. We would love an opportunity to more fully understand your experience as feedback from our passengers is essential towards improving all that we do. Please feel free to contact our Customer Relations team who will be happy to further address your concerns: email@example.com Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Intrepid Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Procida/Ischia
- Day 2: Ischia - Sorrento
- Day 3: Sorrento - Pompeii
- Day 4: Amalfi
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Discover Italy
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What time does the tour start?
The tour starts with a group meeting at 3 pm. They like to give everyone time to arrive and possibly do some little exploring before the trip starts.
What is the local payment?
For Sail Italy - Procida to Amalfi 2015, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
Sail Italy - Procida to Amalfi
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Procida4 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Amalfi8 seats left$37USD $888+ $47 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Procida4 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Amalfi8 seats left$37USD $888+ $47 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Procida4 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Amalfi8 seats left$37USD $888+ $47 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Procida4 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Amalfi6 seats left$37USD $888+ $47 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Procida4 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Amalfi8 seats left$38USD $922+ $47 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Procida4 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Amalfi8 seats left$38USD $922+ $47 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Procida4 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Amalfi8 seats left$38USD $922+ $47 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Procida4 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Amalfi8 seats left$38USD $922+ $47 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Procida4 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Amalfi6 seats left$40USD $960+ $47 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Procida4 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Amalfi8 seats left$40USD $960+ $47 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Procida is the starting point and Amalfi is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $888 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $888 for Sail Italy - Procida to Amalfi, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Procida (Italy)
- 10 km
- Ischia (Italy)
- 39 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 17 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 23 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 37 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $888 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sail Italy - Procida to Amalfi
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers