- Our saving
- US $ 343
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Lisa "I honestly had the best time on this tour! The crew were amazing and hilarious. They gave good banter and really had a laugh with us landlubbers! :) The boat was gorgeous. It was a bit smaller than I was expecting, but I never really felt cramped. The food was lovely, and they were not stingy with the portions either! :) The islands were beautiful. The beaches were amazing. The snorkeling was s..."
- Airlie Beach
- +3 Destinations
- Great Barrier Reef
- Airlie Beach
Start and end in Airlie Beach! With the sailing tour New Horizon, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Airlie Beach, Australia and 3 other destinations in Australia. New Horizon includes accommodation as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- LLauraWritten on November 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had a few brilliant few days on board the New Horizon. I will admit, I was quite apprehensive and nervous before we left, being a bad sleeper and not feeling well, but I had a great time. The sleeping and bathroom arrangements aren't amazing, but on a boat that is no surprise, and they were perfectly satisfactory for 2 nights. The boat itself is lovely. The crew were great - all a good laugh, but professional (for the most part) in their respective duties. Crossy in particular is a real credit to True Blue (and saved my GoPro for me when I left it!). The catering by Conor was great considering we were on a boat (delightful spag Bol) and there was plenty of food for everyone, which so often isn't the case with tour trips. The scuba diving and snorkelling were excellent, and one of the highlights for sure. Of course Whitehaven beach was amazing, and we had spent a good amount of time there. I was lucky in that the group on my boat were all nice and we had a good laugh in the evening with a few chilled drinks. Definitely much better than the Clipper if you aren't wild on boozing and partying 24/7! My only comments for improvement are that there isn't really any shade on the outside of the boat so if you don't want to be in the sun literally all day, there isn't really anywhere to go if you don't want to sit inside in the tiny little kitchen area.Show detailed ratings
- BKBrennanWritten on September 18, 20173.5 - GoodSo the trip was a good one but the company has lots to improve on. 1) the boat is small. There's no place to lay out and relax. 2) they force you to get up at 6am. Yes, I mean force. Instead of just telling you breakfast is available at 6am and letting you decide if you want to get up for it, they come into the rooms, turn on all of the lights, yell at you to wake up, and then they start playing annoying songs until you get up. This is what made me hate the crew. They did this each day. 3) they didn't book a decent ratio of girls to guys. Definitely was a sausage fest. 4) the crew is constantly hitting on all the girls and trying to hook up. 5) they tell you to bring your own alcohol but fail to mention that it's basically going to be communal as they throw it all in one cooler and everyone ends up drinking your stuff. That was my experience. Cool spots to visit but I do not recommend this company to do the trip. Hope this is helpfulShow detailed ratings
- OollieWritten on May 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentI went on New Horizon it was a great experience!! Defiantly a must do in the Whitsundays! The crew are so much fun and there was great company! Loved the food yummy fish! there were even paddle board on the boat which is loved :) Thanks New HorizonShow detailed ratings
- JJoshWritten on May 16, 20153.5 - GoodDO NOT BUY. Don't be fooled, it is not 2 days 2 nights, it's one evening (4PM leave port) and 11AM return, pretty much one day of doing activities. Save yourself the money and do a day tour, 450 dollars + we payed 20 dollar for an upgrade when they knew full well the weather was going to be atrocious (nothing they can do about that, except maybe not charge us to upgrade...) Crew was awesome, Travis was great, carried the crew and the tour, food good also, but dissapointed overall, feel let down. Don't spend your money here, go do a day trip. I don't usually complain but I feel throughly let down by this Tour, I spent alot and got so little in return. Mostly infuriated about the $20 upgrade when the weather is due to be bad? All my other tours have been insane and great value but this one took the biscuit.Show detailed ratingsTrue Blue Sailing commented on this reviewDear Josh We at True Blue Sailing are really sorry that you felt let down by the New Horizon trip. Thankyou for your feedback which is very important to us so that we can constantly upgrade and improve our services. Unfortunately your ticket was purchased in the low season and you travelled during the high season which is the reason for the $20 extra payment, it was not an upgrade, the details of which are written on your ticket. Your trip departed at 3.00pm and returned after 2 nights sleeping on board at midday which classifies this as a 2 day/2 night trip as set out by the strict guidelines that New Horizon adheres to. You paid a discounted rate according to the agent that booked you. We do understand that the weather conditions sometimes make for a less than perfect trip, but the crew we employ go above and beyond to try to make the best of the less than perfect weather. Travis is grateful for the compliments you have paid him. We pride ourselves on the quality of our trips and New Horizon is considered one of the most popular boats in the Whitsundays for good reason. We have noted your dissatisfaction at paying the high season fee and will address this issue with our agents and assess the current system in place. Apologies Josh and we sincerely hope you will come back to the Whitsundays in the near future when the weather is more desirable. Warm Regards Steven Smallman Operations Manager
- LisaWritten on April 21, 20145.0 - ExcellentI honestly had the best time on this tour! The crew were amazing and hilarious. They gave good banter and really had a laugh with us landlubbers! :) The boat was gorgeous. It was a bit smaller than I was expecting, but I never really felt cramped. The food was lovely, and they were not stingy with the portions either! :) The islands were beautiful. The beaches were amazing. The snorkeling was so much fun. And the massive slide was definitely a highlight! Thanks for everything, guys! xxShow detailed ratings
- EmanueleWritten on March 3, 20144.5 - ExcellentAmazing time, I really enjoyed the great crew and meals, everything perfect! Hopefully I will have again such a cheerful time!!!!!!Show detailed ratings
- FranziWritten on December 4, 2013Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- ChrisWritten on February 18, 20135.0 - Excellenti loved the whole trip, the crew were amazing at getting everbody involoved in activities :)we got to see turtles dolphins and of course Elvis :) so happy i choose New Horizon :) Thanks to all that was involvoledShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Daniel6th February 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Airlie Beach.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this True Blue Sailing booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 April 2018 the full payment of $343 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $343 for New Horizon, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and True Blue Sailing will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for True Blue Sailing tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 78 km.
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 25 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 21 km
- Butterfly Bay (Australia)
- 6 km
- Langford Reef (Australia)
- 26 km
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $343 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 929 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for New Horizon via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on New Horizon