Outback Gem (ex. Alice Springs)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,227
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Alice Springs
Start in Alice Springs and end in Adelaide! With the discovery tour Outback Gem (ex. Alice Springs), you have a 9 day tour package taking you from Alice Springs to Adelaide and through Alice Springs, Australia and 10 other destinations in Australia. Outback Gem (ex. Alice Springs) includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- SSSophieWritten on March 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentHad such a great time with Topdeck and tour guide Squatter (Craig). Went in with no expectations as I have never been on a tour before and I am so happy with absolutely everything. They will endeavour to help you get the absolute most out of your trip with so much knowledge, sights, trips, walks and just general nice-ness. I also have two dietary requirements and both were catered for without issue in the Australian Outback which I am so grateful for!Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi Sophie, fantastic to hear you enjoyed your Outback Gem Topdeck trip with us. We welcome you back anytime ~ Topdeck.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Alice Springs to Uluru, Kata-Tjuta NP
- Day 2: Uluru, Kata Tjuta National Park
- Day 3: Uluru to Kings Canyon
- Day 4: Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
- Day 5: West MacDonnell Ranges Alice Springs
- Day 6: Alice Springs to Coober Pedy
- Day 7: Coober Pedy to Flinders Ranges
- Day 8: Flinders Ranges
- Day 9: Flinders Ranges to Adelaide
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna13th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Outback Gem (ex. Alice Springs)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Alice Springs9 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to AdelaideOnly 1 seat left$72USD $1,227Based on Multi-Share
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Alice Springs9 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$72USD $1,227Based on Multi-ShareBook Now Hold my
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Alice Springs9 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$72USD $1,227Based on Multi-Share
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Alice Springs9 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$72USD $1,227Based on Multi-Share
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Alice Springs9 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$72USD $1,227Based on Multi-Share
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Alice Springs9 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$72USD $1,227Based on Multi-Share
- MondayJan 21, 2019from Alice Springs9 DaysTuesdayJan 29, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$72USD $1,227Based on Multi-Share
- MondayFeb 18, 2019from Alice Springs9 DaysTuesdayFeb 26, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$72USD $1,227Based on Multi-Share
- MondayMar 18, 2019from Alice Springs9 DaysTuesdayMar 26, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$72USD $1,227Based on Multi-Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Alice Springs is the starting point and Adelaide is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 August 2018 the full payment of $1,227 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1227 for Outback Gem (ex. Alice Springs), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,397 km.
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 345 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 5 km
- Watarrka National Park (Australia)
- 243 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 597 km
- Coober Pedy (Australia)
- 238 km
- Glendambo (Australia)
- 265 km
- Quorn (Australia)
- 139 km
- Parachilna (Australia)
- 33 km
- Flinders Ranges (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,227 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 846 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Outback Gem (ex. Alice Springs)