Down South & Outback (Ex. Melbourne) 2019-20
- Our saving
- US $ 2,349
- Alice Springs
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Melbourne to Port Campbell
- Day 2: Port Campbell to Grampains
- Day 3: Grampians to Mt Gambier
- Day 4: Mt Gambier to Adelaide
- Day 5: Adelaide
- Day 6: Adelaide to Flinders Ranges
- Day 7: Flinders Ranges
- Day 8: Flinders Ranges to Coober Pedy
- Day 9: Coober Pedy to Alice Springs
- Day 10: Alice Springs to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- Day 11: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- Day 12: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park to Kings Canyon
- Day 13: Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
- Day 14: Alice Springs
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KMKellyWritten on May 2, 20165.0 - Excellent
Best experience of my life! Made friends for life, saw and experienced more things I could only have dreamed of. Squatter was our guide, he was amazing, fun, knowledgable and made our trip the best it could have been! Not sure what it would have been like... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi Kelly, great photos from your Down, South & Outback Topdeck trip. It's great to see the crews hard work has paid off so you could enjoy the trip of a lifetime. ~Topdeck.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- We Are Topdeck
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Simonetta7th July 2019
Down South & Outback (Ex. Melbourne) 2019-20
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- November 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Melbourne14 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Alice SpringsOnly 1 seat left$59USD $2,349
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Melbourne14 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$59USD $2,349
- SundayFeb 16, 2020from Melbourne14 DaysSaturdayFeb 29, 2020to Alice Springs10+ seats left$59USD $2,349
- SundayApr 12, 2020from Melbourne14 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to Alice Springs10+ seats left$59USD $2,349
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Alice Springs is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 10 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 10 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 82 km
- Great Ocean Road (Australia)
- 108 km
- Twelve Apostles (Australia)
- 16 km
- Port Campbell (Australia)
- 213 km
- Mt Gambier (Australia)
- 160 km
- Grampians National Park (Australia)
- 21 km
- Halls Gap (Australia)
- 430 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 118 km
- Clare Valley (Australia)
- 278 km
- Flinders Ranges (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,349 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,355 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 110 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Down South & Outback (Ex. Melbourne) 2019-20