Down South & Outback (ex. Melbourne))
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 44:23:32
- Our saving
- US $ 2,015
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Alice Springs
- Create your own wine in Coonawarra
- Embark on an opal mine tour
- Enjoy lunch at Yulara
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Lodge, Motel
- Coach / Bus
Start in Melbourne and end in Alice Springs! With the discovery tour Down South & Outback (ex. Melbourne)), you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Melbourne, Australia and 14 other destinations in Australia. Down South & Outback (ex. Melbourne)) includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Topdeck:Write a review
- Emma Hogan's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentThis tour is fantastic. Anthony is a gem of a guide! Thanks to the Topdeck team for a great holiday!
- craig's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentThis trip was awesome. Had an amazing guide, great transport. The accommodation was always fantastic and the people I me... Read more
- Allen Chan's review about another Topdeck tour4.5 - Excellent... effort and passion has ensured that I will travel with TopDeck again.Topdeck Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Melbourne to Port Campbell (Great Ocean Road)
- Day 2: Port Campbell to Grampains
- Day 3: Grampians to Mt Gambier
- Day 4: Mt Gambier to Adelaide
- Day 5: Adelaide
- Day 6: Adelaide to Flinders Ranges
- Day 7: Flinders Ranges
- Day 8: Flinders Ranges to Coober Pedy
- Day 9: Coober Pedy to Alice Springs
- Day 10: Alice Springs to Uluru
- Day 11: Uluru (Kata Tjuta National Park)
- Day 12: Uluru to Kings Canyon
- Day 13: Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
- Day 14: Alice Springs (West Macdonnell Ranges)
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tarryn24th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Down South & Outback (ex. Melbourne))
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Melbourne14 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Alice Springs7 seats left$84USD $2,015Based on Multi-Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Melbourne14 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Alice Springs9 seats left$84USD $2,015Based on Multi-Share
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Melbourne14 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$84USD $2,015Based on Multi-Share
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Melbourne14 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$84USD $2,015Based on Multi-Share
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Melbourne14 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Alice Springs8 seats left$84USD $2,015Based on Multi-Share
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Melbourne14 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$84USD $2,015Based on Multi-Share
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Melbourne14 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$84USD $2,015Based on Multi-Share
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Melbourne14 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$84USD $2,015Based on Multi-Share
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Melbourne14 DaysFridayMar 22, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$84USD $2,015Based on Multi-Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Alice Springs is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 June 2018 the full payment of $2,015 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2015 for Down South & Outback (ex. Melbourne)), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,186 km.
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 82 km
- Great Ocean Road (Australia)
- 108 km
- Twelve Apostles (Australia)
- 16 km
- Port Campbell (Australia)
- 152 km
- Grampians National Park (Australia)
- 21 km
- Halls Gap (Australia)
- 430 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 118 km
- Clare Valley (Australia)
- 278 km
- Flinders Ranges (Australia)
- 33 km
- Parachilna (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,015 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 800 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,757 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours