Tropical Suntanner (ex. Cairns) 2018-19 (Whitsunday Sailing)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,199
- +2 Destinations
- Great Barrier Reef
- Airlie Beach
- Explore the wildlife of Magnetic Island
- Relax at white sands of Whitehaven Beach
- Enjoy free time in Cairns
- Take a sail trip to Whitsunday islands
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Adventure, Coach / Bus, In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- DPDarseyWritten on July 20, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
First tour I've ever done and had such a blast. Highly recommend Topdeck. Transporation was awesome, accommodations were fine and schedule was orgainzed.
- GraceWritten on June 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Without a doubt, this Topdeck tour exceeded my expectations! Our tour guide Alan was so friendly and amazing in making sure everyone was having a good time and helping to organise different activities like Bungy jumping in Cairns, making our holiday even... Read more
- BJBrittanyWritten on February 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tropical Suntanner was such an amazing trip! Words can't describe the experience and scenery you encounter on the way. Jump into every opportunity you can and it will make it that much better! This was my first trip alone and now I'm hooked!
- AmyWritten on December 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was a great little getaway! Pros: * Our guide Shantel and driver Russ were so welcoming and fun! * The overnight sailing adventure was incredible - the sunset, the stars, snorkelling, sea turtles, sharks, Whitehaven beach, the food… #instalove *... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairns
- Day 2: Cairns
- Day 3: Cairns to Magnetic Island
- Day 4: Magnetic Island to Whitsunday Sailing
- Day 5: Whitsunday Sailing to Airlie Beach
- Day 6: Airlie Beach
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Could you please let me know what time the tour starts in Cairns and finishes in Arlie Beach?
Your group will depart at 2pm on the first day of the tour and end in Arlie Beach at 10am on the final day.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Day dreamer with a travel addiction"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina, 44 years old13th October 2018
Tropical Suntanner (ex. Cairns) 2018-19 (Whitsunday Sailing)
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Cairns6 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Airlie Beach0 seats left$60USD $1,199Based on Multi-Share
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Cairns6 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Airlie Beach0 seats left$60USD $1,199Based on Multi-Share
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Cairns6 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to Airlie BeachOnly 1 seat left$60USD $1,199Based on Multi-Share
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Cairns6 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to Airlie Beach0 seats left$60USD $1,199Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayJan 9, 2019from Cairns6 DaysMondayJan 14, 2019to Airlie Beach0 seats left$60USD $1,199Based on Multi-Share
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Cairns6 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Airlie Beach0 seats left$60USD $1,199Based on Multi-Share
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Cairns6 DaysFridayFeb 1, 2019to Airlie Beach0 seats left$60USD $1,199Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayFeb 6, 2019from Cairns6 DaysMondayFeb 11, 2019to Airlie Beach0 seats left$60USD $1,199Based on Multi-Share
- SundayFeb 17, 2019from Cairns6 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Airlie Beach0 seats left$60USD $1,199Based on Multi-Share
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from Cairns6 DaysFridayMar 1, 2019to Airlie Beach5 seats left$60USD $1,199Based on Multi-ShareInstant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Cairns is the starting point and Airlie Beach is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 January 2019 the full payment of $1,199 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1199 for Tropical Suntanner (ex. Cairns) 2018-19 (Whitsunday Sailing), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairns (Australia)
- 271 km
- Magnetic Island (Australia)
- 254 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 25 km
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,199 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,051 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 75 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tropical Suntanner (ex. Cairns) 2018-19 (Whitsunday Sailing)