Tropical Suntanner (Ex Cairns) 2019-20
- Our saving
- US $ 1,349
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairns
- Day 2: Cairns
- Day 3: Cairns to Magnetic Island
- Day 4: Magnetic Island to Whitsundays (Overnight Sailing)
- Day 5: Airlie Beach
- Day 6: Airlie Beach to Farm Stay
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KKaitlinYoungWritten on January 19, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Island Suntanner was a fantastic trip. We had plenty of organised activities, coupled with free time to do our own thing. Ant was a phenomenal trip leader; he was highly organised, had an incredible historical knowledge of the local areas, was funny and... Read more
- NSNikithaWritten on January 6, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great experience! Cheers
- ReedWritten on December 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anthony was the best guide I could have asked for. So fun, knowledgeable and funny. Great guy.
- NNicolaCullenWritten on December 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed this two week tour. We had the most amazing tour guide, Anthony. I don't think it would have been the same without him. The tour was so well organised and we were always informed as to what was going on, where we were going, the history of... Read more
- MMarkTrimbleWritten on December 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anthony was amazing. I genuinely believe that this trip would not have been nearly as enjoyable without him. He was extremely knowledgeable about everything we did and everywhere we went, and he had the perfect energy to lead a trip of 35 people. I can’t... Read more
- EEmmaWritten on December 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic. We loved our tour
- AnthonyWritten on December 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anthony is one of the best tour guides I've had! Full of energy and enthusiasm! Would of been a 10/10 trip if the bus hadn't broken down and meg the driver didn't have to be left behind!
- JJulijaFirsovaWritten on November 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely amazing tour! Had so much fun! The guide was friendly, active, open, cool! Great job, great tour,great experience!
- SShelbyRoyWritten on November 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing and easy way to travel up the east coast of Australia. Anthony was very knowledgeable with his facts about Australia, and giving us tips on where to go in each city. Amazing experience!
- DPDarseyWritten on July 20, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
First tour I've ever done and had such a blast. Highly recommend Topdeck. Transporation was awesome, accommodations were fine and schedule was orgainzed.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Could you please let me know what time the tour starts in Cairns and finishes in Arlie Beach?
Your group will depart at 2pm on the first day of the tour and end in Arlie Beach at 10am on the final day.
- We Are Topdeck
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emma3rd March 2019
Tropical Suntanner (Ex Cairns) 2019-20
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Cairns6 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Airlie Beach5 seats left$27USD $1,349
- MondayOct 7, 2019from Cairns6 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Airlie Beach4 seats left$27USD $1,349
- MondayNov 4, 2019from Cairns6 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Airlie Beach5 seats left$27USD $1,349
- MondayNov 11, 2019from Cairns6 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Airlie BeachOnly 3 seats left$27USD $1,349
- MondayDec 2, 2019from Cairns6 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Airlie Beach5 seats left$27USD $1,349
- MondayDec 9, 2019from Cairns6 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to Airlie Beach5 seats left$27USD $1,349
- MondayDec 30, 2019from Cairns6 DaysSaturdayJan 4, 2020to Airlie Beach5 seats left$27USD $1,349
- TuesdayJan 7, 2020from Cairns6 DaysSundayJan 12, 2020to Airlie Beach5 seats left$27USD $1,349
- MondayJan 27, 2020from Cairns6 DaysSaturdayFeb 1, 2020to Airlie Beach5 seats left$27USD $1,349
- MondayFeb 24, 2020from Cairns6 DaysSaturdayFeb 29, 2020to Airlie Beach5 seats left$27USD $1,349
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Cairns is the starting point and Airlie Beach is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 September 2019 the full payment of $1,349 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1349 for Tropical Suntanner (Ex Cairns) 2019-20, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairns (Australia)
- 271 km
- Magnetic Island (Australia)
- 254 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 25 km
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,349 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,252 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 100 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tropical Suntanner (Ex Cairns) 2019-20