Tropical Suntanner (ex. Cairns) (from Cairns to Airlie Beach)
Corners of the World Sale
ends on 25 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,151
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Amy "This tour was a great little getaway! Pros: * Our guide Shantel and driver Russ were so welcoming and fun! * The overnight sailing adventure was incredible - the sunset, the stars, snorkelling, sea turtles, sharks, Whitehaven beach, the food… #instalove * Daydream Island – slow down, relax, forget what day/time/year it is. Bunk beds. * Bus trip to Cairns – actually not that bad! Take a book or n..."
- +2 Destinations
- Great Barrier Reef
- Airlie Beach
- Explore the wildlife of Magnetic Island
- Relax at white sands of Whitehaven Beach
- Enjoy free time in Cairns
- Take a sail trip to Whitsunday islands
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
Start in Cairns and end in Airlie Beach! With the discovery tour Tropical Suntanner (ex. Cairns) (from Cairns to Airlie Beach), you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Cairns, Australia and 3 other destinations in Australia. Tropical Suntanner (ex. Cairns) (from Cairns to Airlie Beach) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- DPDarseyWritten on July 20, 20174.0 - GoodFirst tour I've ever done and had such a blast. Highly recommend Topdeck. Transporation was awesome, accommodations were fine and schedule was orgainzed.Show detailed ratings
- GraceWritten on June 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentWithout a doubt, this Topdeck tour exceeded my expectations! Our tour guide Alan was so friendly and amazing in making sure everyone was having a good time and helping to organise different activities like Bungy jumping in Cairns, making our holiday even easier. I met an amazing group of people over the course of my trip and made some really good mates. As an Australian travelling on an Topdeck tour in Australia, I appreciate my home country so much more and probably learnt more in the space of 6 days than I did all throughout school. I wouldn't hesitate to travel again with Topdeck either abroad or in Australia again in the future! :)Show detailed ratings
- BJBrittanyWritten on February 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentTropical Suntanner was such an amazing trip! Words can't describe the experience and scenery you encounter on the way. Jump into every opportunity you can and it will make it that much better! This was my first trip alone and now I'm hooked!Show detailed ratings
- AmyWritten on December 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis tour was a great little getaway! Pros: * Our guide Shantel and driver Russ were so welcoming and fun! * The overnight sailing adventure was incredible - the sunset, the stars, snorkelling, sea turtles, sharks, Whitehaven beach, the food… #instalove * Daydream Island – slow down, relax, forget what day/time/year it is. Bunk beds. * Bus trip to Cairns – actually not that bad! Take a book or neck pillow. Buy a Gaytime. * Cairns – So hot. Prepare to melt. Don’t leave the front door without sunscreen. Woolshed ✓. Single beds. * Great Barrier Reef Cruise – Ahmazing. Just like, wow. Cons: * For this tour, you’ll join a bunch of 30 people who have been travelling together for a couple of weeks. Not really a con, but you’ll be the newbie. * Sleeping on a boat is… interesting. Tips: * Wear the stinger suits whenever in the water. Just do it. Your mum will be happy you’re not sunburnt. * Before you get picked up at Base Backpackers in Airlie Beach, go to the bottle-o and pick-up something to drink onboard the sailing yacht. No glass. * DO THE GREAT BARRIER REEF TOUR. Just do it.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairns
- Day 2: Cairns
- Day 3: Cairns to Magnetic Island
- Day 4: Magnetic Island to Whitsunday Sailing
- Day 5: Whitsunday Sailing to Airlie Beach
- Day 6: Airlie Beach
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Could you please let me know what time the tour starts in Cairns and finishes in Arlie Beach?
Your group will depart at 2pm on the first day of the tour and end in Arlie Beach at 10am on the final day.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Day dreamer with a travel addiction"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Tropical Suntanner (ex. Cairns) (from Cairns to Airlie Beach)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Cairns6 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Airlie Beach0 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Cairns6 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Airlie BeachOnly 3 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Cairns6 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Airlie Beach0 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Cairns6 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Airlie Beach6 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-ShareBook Now Hold my
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Cairns6 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Airlie Beach4 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-ShareBook Now Hold my
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Cairns6 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Airlie Beach6 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Cairns6 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Airlie Beach6 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Cairns6 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to Airlie Beach0 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Cairns6 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Airlie Beach6 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Cairns6 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Airlie Beach6 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Cairns is the starting point and Airlie Beach is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 September 2018 the full payment of $1,151 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1151 for Tropical Suntanner (ex. Cairns) (from Cairns to Airlie Beach), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 525 km.
- Cairns (Australia)
- 500 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 15 km
- Daydream Island (Australia)
- 10 km
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,151 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 941 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 65 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tropical Suntanner (ex. Cairns) (from Cairns to Airlie Beach)