Tropical Suntanner (ex. Airlie Beach)
- Our saving
- US $ 685
- Yacht to the lovely Whitsundays island
- Lounge on white-sand beaches in Whitehaven
- A rafting adventure on Tully River
- Snorkelling in the pristine waters of Cairns
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- DPDarseyWritten on July 20, 20174.0 - GoodFirst tour I've ever done and had such a blast. Highly recommend Topdeck. Transporation was awesome, accommodations were fine and schedule was orgainzed.Show detailed ratings
- BJBrittanyWritten on February 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentTropical Suntanner was such an amazing trip! Words can't describe the experience and scenery you encounter on the way. Jump into every opportunity you can and it will make it that much better! This was my first trip alone and now I'm hooked!Show detailed ratings
- AmyWritten on December 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis tour was a great little getaway! Pros: * Our guide Shantel and driver Russ were so welcoming and fun! * The overnight sailing adventure was incredible - the sunset, the stars, snorkelling, sea turtles, sharks, Whitehaven beach, the food… #instalove * Daydream Island – slow down, relax, forget what day/time/year it is. Bunk beds. * Bus trip to Cairns – actually not that bad! Take a book or neck pillow. Buy a Gaytime. * Cairns – So hot. Prepare to melt. Don’t leave the front door without sunscreen. Woolshed ✓. Single beds. * Great Barrier Reef Cruise – Ahmazing. Just like, wow. Cons: * For this tour, you’ll join a bunch of 30 people who have been travelling together for a couple of weeks. Not really a con, but you’ll be the newbie. * Sleeping on a boat is… interesting. Tips: * Wear the stinger suits whenever in the water. Just do it. Your mum will be happy you’re not sunburnt. * Before you get picked up at Base Backpackers in Airlie Beach, go to the bottle-o and pick-up something to drink onboard the sailing yacht. No glass. * DO THE GREAT BARRIER REEF TOUR. Just do it.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Emu Park to Airlie Beach
- Day 2: Airlie Beach
- Day 3: Airlie Beach to Magnetic Island
- Day 4: Magnetic Island to Cairns
- Day 5: Cairns
- Day 6: Cairns
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 23, 2016
How many people are currently booked on this tour and what is the maximum number please? Do you anticipate the Sept trip being fully booked? (believe starts from 25/26th Sept.)
The average group size of Topdeck tours is about 25 but since we're not the tour operator we're not able to see how many people are currently booked on the tour or advise if the tour will book out. I can however advise that there are currently more than 10 seats still available on this tour.
- September 1, 2016
What is the group size of this tour?
The average group size of Topdeck tours is about 25.
- October 26, 2014
What airport should I land into?
There are a few different airports nearby - Proserpine or Hamilton Island are the closest, but Mackay and Brisbane are larger airports with more flight options.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
Tropical Suntanner (ex. Airlie Beach)
- Upcoming departures
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- FridayDec 1, 2017from Airlie BeachWednesdayDec 6, 2017in CairnsOur saving$52PriceUSD $978Based on Multi-Share0 spaces left
- MondayDec 11, 2017from Airlie BeachSaturdayDec 16, 2017in CairnsOur saving$345Price$1,030-34%USD $685Based on Multi-Share5 spaces left
- MondayDec 18, 2017from Airlie BeachSaturdayDec 23, 2017in CairnsOur saving$345Price$1,030-34%USD $685Based on Multi-ShareOnly 3 spaces left
- WednesdayJan 10, 2018from Airlie BeachMondayJan 15, 2018in CairnsOur saving$345Price$1,030-34%USD $685Based on Multi-Share6 spaces left
- FridayJan 12, 2018from Airlie BeachWednesdayJan 17, 2018in CairnsOur saving$345Price$1,030-34%USD $685Based on Multi-Share6 spaces left
- MondayJan 15, 2018from Airlie BeachSaturdayJan 20, 2018in CairnsOur saving$345Price$1,030-34%USD $685Based on Multi-Share6 spaces left
- FridayJan 26, 2018from Airlie BeachWednesdayJan 31, 2018in CairnsOur saving$52PriceUSD $978Based on Multi-Share0 spaces left
- MondayFeb 5, 2018from Airlie BeachSaturdayFeb 10, 2018in CairnsOur saving$345Price$1,030-34%USD $685Based on Multi-Share6 spaces leftInstant BookHold my
- MondayFeb 12, 2018from Airlie BeachSaturdayFeb 17, 2018in CairnsOur saving$345Price$1,030-34%USD $685Based on Multi-ShareOnly 3 spaces left
- FridayFeb 23, 2018from Airlie BeachWednesdayFeb 28, 2018in CairnsOur saving$52PriceUSD $978Based on Multi-Share0 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Airlie Beach is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 36 is the maximum group size for Tropical Suntanner (ex. Airlie Beach).
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 January 2018 the full payment of $685 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $685 for Tropical Suntanner (ex. Airlie Beach), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 25 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 15 km
- Daydream Island (Australia)
- 490 km
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $685 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 868 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 52 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 travellers have already met
before they left for Tropical Suntanner (ex. Airlie Beach) tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tropical Suntanner (ex. Airlie Beach)