Tropical Suntanner (Ex Whitsundays) 2019-20
- Our saving
- US $ 1,196
- Take a dip in the aquamarine waters at Airlie Beach
- Snorkel or scuba dive the vibrant Great Barrier Reef
- Relax and take it easy in a beachside hammock
- Experience serious #islandvibes on Magnetic Island
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Lodge, Motel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Adventure, Coach / Bus, In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Farm Stay to Whitsundays Sailing
- Day 2: Airlie Beach
- Day 3: Airlie Beach to Magnetic Island
- Day 4: Magnetic Island to Cairns
- Day 5: Cairns
- Day 6: Cairns
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KatieWritten on October 8, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great way to see Australia and I liked the flexibility of optional activities so it didn't feel like every minute was planned but there was plenty of suggestions of things to do during free time. Great guide and driver (Blake + Portia)! Learned a lot but... Read moreReview collected by Topdeck
- KKaitlinYoungWritten on January 19, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Island Suntanner was a fantastic trip. We had plenty of organised activities, coupled with free time to do our own thing. Ant was a phenomenal trip leader; he was highly organised, had an incredible historical knowledge of the local areas, was funny and... Read more
- NSNikithaWritten on January 6, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great experience! Cheers
- ReedWritten on December 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anthony was the best guide I could have asked for. So fun, knowledgeable and funny. Great guy.
- NNicolaCullenWritten on December 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed this two week tour. We had the most amazing tour guide, Anthony. I don't think it would have been the same without him. The tour was so well organised and we were always informed as to what was going on, where we were going, the history of... Read more
- MMarkTrimbleWritten on December 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anthony was amazing. I genuinely believe that this trip would not have been nearly as enjoyable without him. He was extremely knowledgeable about everything we did and everywhere we went, and he had the perfect energy to lead a trip of 35 people. I can’t... Read more
- EEmmaWritten on December 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic. We loved our tour
- AnthonyWritten on December 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anthony is one of the best tour guides I've had! Full of energy and enthusiasm! Would of been a 10/10 trip if the bus hadn't broken down and meg the driver didn't have to be left behind!
- JJulijaFirsovaWritten on November 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely amazing tour! Had so much fun! The guide was friendly, active, open, cool! Great job, great tour,great experience!
- SShelbyRoyWritten on November 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing and easy way to travel up the east coast of Australia. Anthony was very knowledgeable with his facts about Australia, and giving us tips on where to go in each city. Amazing experience!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many people are currently booked on this tour and what is the maximum number please? Do you anticipate the Sept trip being fully booked? (believe starts from 25/26th Sept.)
The average group size of Topdeck tours is about 25 but since we're not the tour operator we're not able to see how many people are currently booked on the tour or advise if the tour will book out. I can however advise that there are currently more than 10 seats still available on this tour.
What is the group size of this tour?
The average group size of Topdeck tours is about 25.
What airport should I land into?
There are a few different airports nearby - Proserpine or Hamilton Island are the closest, but Mackay and Brisbane are larger airports with more flight options.
- We Are Topdeck
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Louise23rd August 2019
Tropical Suntanner (Ex Whitsundays) 2019-20
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- TuesdayOct 29, 2019from Airlie Beach6 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to CairnsOnly 3 seats left$34USD $1,349Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayNov 26, 2019from Airlie Beach6 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$34USD $1,349Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayDec 24, 2019from Airlie Beach6 DaysSundayDec 29, 2019to Cairns4 seats left$34USD $1,349Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayJan 21, 2020from Airlie Beach6 DaysSundayJan 26, 2020to CairnsOnly 3 seats left$34USD $1,349Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayFeb 16, 2020from Airlie Beach6 DaysFridayFeb 21, 2020to Cairns5 seats left$34USD $1,349Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayFeb 18, 2020from Airlie Beach6 DaysSundayFeb 23, 2020to Cairns5 seats left$34USD $1,349Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayApr 7, 2020from Airlie Beach6 DaysSundayApr 12, 2020to Cairns5 seats left$34USD $1,349Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayApr 14, 2020from Airlie Beach6 DaysSundayApr 19, 2020to Cairns5 seats left$34USD $1,349Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayMay 12, 2020from Airlie Beach6 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Cairns4 seats left$163$1,329-10%USD $1,196Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayJun 9, 2020from Airlie Beach6 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Cairns4 seats left$163$1,329-10%USD $1,196Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Airlie Beach is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 36 is the maximum group size for Tropical Suntanner (Ex Whitsundays) 2019-20.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 6 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 December 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 25 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 15 km
- Daydream Island (Australia)
- 490 km
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,196 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,432 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 117 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tropical Suntanner (Ex Whitsundays) 2019-20