Tropical Suntanner (Ex Whitsundays) 2019-20
- Our saving
- US $ 1,151
- Airlie Beach
- +2 Destinations
- Great Barrier Reef
- Rather Poor
- KKaitlinYoungWritten on January 19, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Island Suntanner was a fantastic trip. We had plenty of organised activities, coupled with free time to do our own thing. Ant was a phenomenal trip leader; he was highly organised, had an incredible historical knowledge of the local areas, was funny and... Read more
- ReedWritten on December 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anthony was the best guide I could have asked for. So fun, knowledgeable and funny. Great guy.
- NNicolaCullenWritten on December 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed this two week tour. We had the most amazing tour guide, Anthony. I don't think it would have been the same without him. The tour was so well organised and we were always informed as to what was going on, where we were going, the history of... Read more
- MMarkTrimbleWritten on December 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anthony was amazing. I genuinely believe that this trip would not have been nearly as enjoyable without him. He was extremely knowledgeable about everything we did and everywhere we went, and he had the perfect energy to lead a trip of 35 people. I can’t... Read more
- EEmmaWritten on December 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic. We loved our tour
- AnthonyWritten on December 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anthony is one of the best tour guides I've had! Full of energy and enthusiasm! Would of been a 10/10 trip if the bus hadn't broken down and meg the driver didn't have to be left behind!
- JJulijaFirsovaWritten on November 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely amazing tour! Had so much fun! The guide was friendly, active, open, cool! Great job, great tour,great experience!
- SShelbyRoyWritten on November 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing and easy way to travel up the east coast of Australia. Anthony was very knowledgeable with his facts about Australia, and giving us tips on where to go in each city. Amazing experience!
- DPDarseyWritten on July 20, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
First tour I've ever done and had such a blast. Highly recommend Topdeck. Transporation was awesome, accommodations were fine and schedule was orgainzed.
- GraceWritten on June 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Without a doubt, this Topdeck tour exceeded my expectations! Our tour guide Alan was so friendly and amazing in making sure everyone was having a good time and helping to organise different activities like Bungy jumping in Cairns, making our holiday even... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Farm Stay to Whitsundays Sailing
- Day 2: Airlie Beach
- Day 3: Airlie Beach to Magnetic Island
- Day 4: Magnetic Island to Cairns
- Day 5: Cairns
- Day 6: Cairns
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many people are currently booked on this tour and what is the maximum number please? Do you anticipate the Sept trip being fully booked? (believe starts from 25/26th Sept.)
The average group size of Topdeck tours is about 25 but since we're not the tour operator we're not able to see how many people are currently booked on the tour or advise if the tour will book out. I can however advise that there are currently more than 10 seats still available on this tour.
What is the group size of this tour?
The average group size of Topdeck tours is about 25.
What airport should I land into?
There are a few different airports nearby - Proserpine or Hamilton Island are the closest, but Mackay and Brisbane are larger airports with more flight options.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara5th October 2018
Tropical Suntanner (Ex Whitsundays) 2019-20
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- MondayMar 11, 2019from Airlie Beach6 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$48USD $1,151
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from Airlie Beach6 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$54USD $1,295
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Airlie Beach6 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$54USD $1,295
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Airlie Beach6 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$54USD $1,295
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Airlie Beach6 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$54USD $1,295
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Airlie Beach6 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$54USD $1,295
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Airlie Beach6 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$54USD $1,295
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Airlie Beach6 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$54USD $1,295
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Airlie Beach6 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$54USD $1,295
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Airlie Beach6 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$54USD $1,295
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Airlie Beach is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 36 is the maximum group size for Tropical Suntanner (Ex Whitsundays) 2019-20.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 April 2019 the full payment of $1,151 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1151 for Tropical Suntanner (Ex Whitsundays) 2019-20, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 25 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 15 km
- Daydream Island (Australia)
- 490 km
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,151 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,270 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 82 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tropical Suntanner (Ex Whitsundays) 2019-20