Tropical Suntanner (ex. Airlie Beach)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,151
- Airlie Beach
- +2 Destinations
- Great Barrier Reef
- Join sailing trip in the Whitsunday Islands
- Have a rest at the Whitehaven Beach
- Discover national park at Magnetic Island
- Enjoy your free time in Cairns
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Lodge, Motel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- DPDarseyWritten on July 20, 20174.0 - GoodFirst tour I've ever done and had such a blast. Highly recommend Topdeck. Transporation was awesome, accommodations were fine and schedule was orgainzed.Show detailed ratings
- GraceWritten on June 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentWithout a doubt, this Topdeck tour exceeded my expectations! Our tour guide Alan was so friendly and amazing in making sure everyone was having a good time and helping to organise different activities like Bungy jumping in Cairns, making our holiday even easier. I met an amazing group of people over the course of my trip and made some really good mates. As an Australian travelling on an Topdeck tour in Australia, I appreciate my home country so much more and probably learnt more in the space of 6 days than I did all throughout school. I wouldn't hesitate to travel again with Topdeck either abroad or in Australia again in the future! :)Show detailed ratings
- BJBrittanyWritten on February 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentTropical Suntanner was such an amazing trip! Words can't describe the experience and scenery you encounter on the way. Jump into every opportunity you can and it will make it that much better! This was my first trip alone and now I'm hooked!Show detailed ratings
- AmyWritten on December 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis tour was a great little getaway! Pros: * Our guide Shantel and driver Russ were so welcoming and fun! * The overnight sailing adventure was incredible - the sunset, the stars, snorkelling, sea turtles, sharks, Whitehaven beach, the food… #instalove * Daydream Island – slow down, relax, forget what day/time/year it is. Bunk beds. * Bus trip to Cairns – actually not that bad! Take a book or neck pillow. Buy a Gaytime. * Cairns – So hot. Prepare to melt. Don’t leave the front door without sunscreen. Woolshed ✓. Single beds. * Great Barrier Reef Cruise – Ahmazing. Just like, wow. Cons: * For this tour, you’ll join a bunch of 30 people who have been travelling together for a couple of weeks. Not really a con, but you’ll be the newbie. * Sleeping on a boat is… interesting. Tips: * Wear the stinger suits whenever in the water. Just do it. Your mum will be happy you’re not sunburnt. * Before you get picked up at Base Backpackers in Airlie Beach, go to the bottle-o and pick-up something to drink onboard the sailing yacht. No glass. * DO THE GREAT BARRIER REEF TOUR. Just do it.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Airlie Beach
- Day 2: Airlie Beach
- Day 3: Airlie Beach to Magnetic Island
- Day 4: Magnetic Island to Cairns
- Day 5: Cairns
- Day 6: Cairns
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 23, 2016
How many people are currently booked on this tour and what is the maximum number please? Do you anticipate the Sept trip being fully booked? (believe starts from 25/26th Sept.)
The average group size of Topdeck tours is about 25 but since we're not the tour operator we're not able to see how many people are currently booked on the tour or advise if the tour will book out. I can however advise that there are currently more than 10 seats still available on this tour.
- September 1, 2016
What is the group size of this tour?
The average group size of Topdeck tours is about 25.
- October 26, 2014
What airport should I land into?
There are a few different airports nearby - Proserpine or Hamilton Island are the closest, but Mackay and Brisbane are larger airports with more flight options.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Tropical Suntanner (ex. Airlie Beach)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Airlie Beach6 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Cairns6 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Airlie Beach6 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Cairns5 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Airlie Beach6 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Cairns6 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-ShareBook Now Hold my
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Airlie Beach6 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Cairns5 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Airlie Beach6 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Cairns6 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Airlie Beach6 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Cairns6 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Airlie Beach6 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Cairns6 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Airlie Beach6 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Cairns6 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Airlie Beach6 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Cairns6 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Airlie Beach6 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Cairns6 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Airlie Beach is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 36 is the maximum group size for Tropical Suntanner (ex. Airlie Beach).
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 July 2018 the full payment of $1,151 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1151 for Tropical Suntanner (ex. Airlie Beach), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 25 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 15 km
- Daydream Island (Australia)
- 490 km
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,151 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 817 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tropical Suntanner (ex. Airlie Beach)