Tropical Suntanner (ex. Airlie Beach) 2018-19
- Our saving
- US $ 978
- Airlie Beach
- +2 Destinations
- Great Barrier Reef
- Join sailing trip in the Whitsunday Islands
- Have a rest at the Whitehaven Beach
- Discover national park at Magnetic Island
- Enjoy your free time in Cairns
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Lodge, Motel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- DPDarseyWritten on July 20, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
First tour I've ever done and had such a blast. Highly recommend Topdeck. Transporation was awesome, accommodations were fine and schedule was orgainzed.
- GraceWritten on June 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Without a doubt, this Topdeck tour exceeded my expectations! Our tour guide Alan was so friendly and amazing in making sure everyone was having a good time and helping to organise different activities like Bungy jumping in Cairns, making our holiday even... Read more
- BJBrittanyWritten on February 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tropical Suntanner was such an amazing trip! Words can't describe the experience and scenery you encounter on the way. Jump into every opportunity you can and it will make it that much better! This was my first trip alone and now I'm hooked!
- AmyWritten on December 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was a great little getaway! Pros: * Our guide Shantel and driver Russ were so welcoming and fun! * The overnight sailing adventure was incredible - the sunset, the stars, snorkelling, sea turtles, sharks, Whitehaven beach, the food… #instalove *... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Airlie Beach
- Day 2: Airlie Beach
- Day 3: Airlie Beach to Magnetic Island
- Day 4: Magnetic Island to Cairns
- Day 5: Cairns
- Day 6: Cairns
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many people are currently booked on this tour and what is the maximum number please? Do you anticipate the Sept trip being fully booked? (believe starts from 25/26th Sept.)
The average group size of Topdeck tours is about 25 but since we're not the tour operator we're not able to see how many people are currently booked on the tour or advise if the tour will book out. I can however advise that there are currently more than 10 seats still available on this tour.
What is the group size of this tour?
The average group size of Topdeck tours is about 25.
What airport should I land into?
There are a few different airports nearby - Proserpine or Hamilton Island are the closest, but Mackay and Brisbane are larger airports with more flight options.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Tropical Suntanner (ex. Airlie Beach) 2018-19
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Airlie Beach6 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Airlie Beach6 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Cairns4 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayDec 13, 2018from Airlie Beach6 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Airlie Beach6 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to CairnsOnly 3 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Airlie Beach6 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- MondayJan 14, 2019from Airlie Beach6 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- MondayJan 21, 2019from Airlie Beach6 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Cairns6 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayJan 31, 2019from Airlie Beach6 DaysTuesdayFeb 5, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$48USD $1,151Based on Multi-Share
- MondayFeb 11, 2019from Airlie Beach6 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$221$1,199-18%USD $978Based on Multi-Share
- MondayFeb 18, 2019from Airlie Beach6 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Cairns4 seats left$221$1,199-18%USD $978Based on Multi-ShareBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Airlie Beach is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 36 is the maximum group size for Tropical Suntanner (ex. Airlie Beach) 2018-19.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 December 2018 the full payment of $978 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $978 for Tropical Suntanner (ex. Airlie Beach) 2018-19, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 25 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 15 km
- Daydream Island (Australia)
- 490 km
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $978 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 987 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 72 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tropical Suntanner (ex. Airlie Beach) 2018-19