Tropical Adventure (ex. Cairns) (Whitsunday Sailing)
Most Wanted Sale
ends in 25:06:41
- Our saving
- US $ 1,623
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Carla "This tour was easily one of the greatest things I did in my life! Starting on the beautiful fraser Island with its unique Sand Rocks and the Maheno Shipwreck, we made our way up the coast with our air conditioned comfortable Bus "Matilda" and of course with our informative and awesome Guides Lauren, Leigh and Ben. The next Stop was a Farm where we could try many optional activities like quad biki..."
- +4 Destinations
- East Australia
Start in Cairns and end in Brisbane! With the discovery tour Tropical Adventure (ex. Cairns) (Whitsunday Sailing), you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Cairns, Australia and 5 other destinations in Australia. Tropical Adventure (ex. Cairns) (Whitsunday Sailing) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on July 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis trip was just insane! I never thought that you can experience so many wow-moments in such a short time! Highlights were definitely the Whitsunday sailing (incl. stunning Whitehaven Beach and snorkeling) and the farm stay at the Myella Farm! The group was amazing and the trip leader was so much better than I expected, as she knew everything about the country, was well organised and everyone just loved her!Show detailed ratings
- ECEdgarWritten on June 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentMarshall the tour guide was amazing and the trip itself was great! Would book again in a minute! Amazing 10 days!Show detailed ratings
- EmmaWritten on April 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour is fantastic. Anthony is a gem of a guide! Thanks to the Topdeck team for a great holiday!Show detailed ratings
- DWDonnaWritten on January 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentTopdeck was excellent, our tour guide Meg was extremely helpful at all time she made our trip. Tour radar however was not so helpful and I found them difficult, I was dealing with Siobhan, I canceled my Great Barrier Reef tour and she told me I was still going to be charged, I gave her details of my conversation and she looked into it, in the mean time I actually did the Great Barrier Reef tour and paid in cash (Topdeck made the booking) now Siobhan has sent me an email to say I need to pay for the tour with tour radar, I’m not paying twice for doing the tour once, it’s a joke.Show detailed ratings
- MFMelissaWritten on March 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentHad the most amazing time on this tour. Anthony our guide was without doubt the best guide I could have asked for, so full of information and more than happy to answer any questions people had. Ivan our driver was also so knowledgable and it made for a fantastic team working together. I came onto a tour that had already been together for a few days but it didn't feel that way at all. The places we stopped were great and the activities we did were fantastic. Would highly recommend this tour and topdeck to anyone who asksShow detailed ratings
- SSandraWritten on December 28, 20164.0 - GoodHad a great time at the eastcost. Really recomment the trip from Brisbane to Cairns!Show detailed ratings
- CarlaWritten on December 20, 20145.0 - ExcellentThis tour was easily one of the greatest things I did in my life! Starting on the beautiful fraser Island with its unique Sand Rocks and the Maheno Shipwreck, we made our way up the coast with our air conditioned comfortable Bus "Matilda" and of course with our informative and awesome Guides Lauren, Leigh and Ben. The next Stop was a Farm where we could try many optional activities like quad biking or a goat muster, where we got the chance to experience what it feels like to be a real cowboy in the outback ;) and after a day on a horseback, screaming at goats, the farm was a good opportunity to party with the fellow travelers. The next stop at emu park included a toga themed Dinner and again a lot of socializing with the rest of our little travel „family“ or locals. And then we reached the whitsunday islands....Its hard to find words to describe the beauty of this part of the inner great barrier reef- we saw the breathtaking whitehaven beach and on the first night we stayed on a sailing boat, which was a great opportunity to gaze at the milky way at night and watch dolphins, if you were lucky. After that we went to long island for a few days, but even a month wouldn't have been enough to get sick of the white soft sand and the turquoise water. The next and last stop was cairns and arriving there you will ask yourself how time could fly by so fast and how your tour could be almost over- but as you say you safe the best for last- my personal highlight was scuba diving in the outer great barrier reef, which was also possible without diving experience. Our diving instructors took us underwater and we found nemo, stingrays and some of us even saw reef sharks. As i have never dived before this was a breathtaking journey into a fascinating colorful underwater world which hides so many beautiful things that you just wish for more time to explore it properly. After all the great things that we did together, leaving the others in cairns was really awful, we became a small new travel family, but on the up side everyone of us made many new friends that we can travel to in the future. I won this trip and english is not my first language so please excuse the mistakes, I just want to recommend this tour to everybody that likes to travel, you will see so many beautiful things, find friends, create great memories and have the time of your lifeShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairns
- Day 2: Cairns
- Day 3: Cairns to Magnetic Island
- Day 4: Magnetic Island to Whitsunday Sailing
- Day 5: Whitsunday Sailing to Airlie Beach
- Day 6: Airlie Beach to Myella Farm
- Day 7: Myella Farm
- Day 8: Myella Farm to Fraser Island
- Day 9: Fraser Island
- Day 10: Fraser Island to Brisbane
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Tropical Adventure (ex. Cairns) (Whitsunday Sailing)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Cairns10 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Brisbane0 seats left$80USD $1,909Based on Multi-ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Cairns10 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to Brisbane5 seats left$366$1,989-18%USD $1,623Based on Multi-Share
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Cairns10 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Brisbane4 seats left$366$1,989-18%USD $1,623Based on Multi-Share
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Cairns10 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Brisbane6 seats left$271$1,989-14%USD $1,718Based on Multi-Share
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Cairns10 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to BrisbaneOnly 2 seats left$271$1,989-14%USD $1,718Based on Multi-ShareBook Now Hold my
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Cairns10 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Brisbane0 seats left$80USD $1,909Based on Multi-ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Cairns10 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to Brisbane6 seats left$80USD $1,909Based on Multi-Share
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Cairns10 DaysTuesdayDec 11, 2018to Brisbane5 seats left$80USD $1,909Based on Multi-Share
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Cairns10 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Brisbane5 seats left$80USD $1,909Based on Multi-Share
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Cairns10 DaysTuesdayJan 8, 2019to Brisbane5 seats left$80USD $1,909Based on Multi-Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Cairns is the starting point and Brisbane is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 October 2018 the full payment of $1,623 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1623 for Tropical Adventure (ex. Cairns) (Whitsunday Sailing), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,466 km.
- Cairns (Australia)
- 500 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 15 km
- Daydream Island (Australia)
- 393 km
- Emu Park (Australia)
- 326 km
- Fraser Island (Australia)
- 231 km
- Brisbane (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,623 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 951 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 65 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tropical Adventure (ex. Cairns) (Whitsunday Sailing)