Dingle Way - Self Guided - 8 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 714
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tralee
- Day 2: Tralee to Camp
- Day 3: Camp to Annascaul
- Day 4: Annascaul to Dingle
- Day 5: Dingle to Slea Head
- Day 6: Dunquin (Slea Head) to Feothanagh
- Day 7: Feothanagh to Cloghane
- Day 8: Cloghane to Castlegregory
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Extreme Ireland Adventures
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tralee is the starting point and Castlegregory is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Extreme Ireland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 April 2019 the full payment of $714 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $714 for Dingle Way - Self Guided - 8 Days, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Extreme Ireland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Extreme Ireland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tralee (Ireland)
- 28 km
- Annascaul (Ireland)
- 15 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Slea Head (Ireland)
- 24 km
- Cloghane (Ireland)
- 11 km
- Castlegregory (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $714 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,034 tours in Europe
- covered by 399 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dingle Way - Self Guided - 8 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,535 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours