Grand Canadian Plus Calgary Stampede
- Our saving
- US $ 3,791
- New York City
- Rather Poor
- LLaurenWritten on May 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We were lucky enough to have Joe as a guide for the rocky part of our grand Canadian contiki. I have done a few contikis now and highly recommend Joe Patrick. He was fun bubbly and full of information. He made our Canadian trip one to remember.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: New York to Boston
- Day 2: Boston
- Day 3: Boston to Quebec City
- Day 4: Quebec City
- Day 5: Quebec City to Montreal
- Day 6: Montreal
- Day 7: Montreal to Toronto via Rockport
- Day 8: Toronto
- Day 9: Toronto and Niagara Falls
- Day 10: Toronto to Whistler via Vancouver
- Day 11: Whistler
- Day 12: Whistler to Kamloops
- Day 13: Kamloops to Jasper via Mt. Robson
- Day 14: Jasper
- Day 15: Jasper to Banff
- Day 16: Banff
- Day 17: Banff to Calgary
- Day 18: Calgary for Stampede
- Day 19: Calgary to Vernon
- Day 20: Vernon to Vancouver
- Day 21: Vancouver
- Day 22: Depart Vancouver
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- USA & Canada: Discovery Plus
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is intra tour air tax?
The intra tour air tax covers the air taxes for the flights included on this tour. It's imposed by the airlines and therefore needs to be paid before the tour departs to secure your flight as a part of this tour.
What is internal air price for?
The internal air price covers the cost of your internal flights on Grand Canadian plus Calgary Stampede and needs to be paid upfront before the tour departs.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Grand Canadian Plus Calgary Stampede
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayJun 21, 2019from New York City22 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Vancouver8 seats left$190USD $3,791+ $514 additional upfront costs
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from New York City22 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Vancouver9 seats left$190USD $3,791+ $514 additional upfront costs
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from New York City22 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to Vancouver9 seats left$190USD $3,791+ $514 additional upfront costs
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
- New York City is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 January 2019 the full payment of $3,791 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3791 for Grand Canadian Plus Calgary Stampede, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New York City (USA)
- 306 km
- Boston (USA)
- 494 km
- Quebec City (Canada)
- 228 km
- Montreal (Canada)
- 226 km
- Rockport (Canada)
- 287 km
- Toronto (Canada)
- 67 km
- Niagara Falls (Canada)
- 3,409 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 96 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 197 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,791 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,748 tours in North America
- covered by 71 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grand Canadian Plus Calgary Stampede