Walking Ireland - Northern Gem - 9 Days
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 23:04:19
- Our saving
- US $ 1,867
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Galway and end in Dublin! With the hiking & trekking tour Walking Ireland - Northern Gem - 9 Days, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Galway, Ireland and 10 other destinations in Europe. Walking Ireland - Northern Gem - 9 Days is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Extreme Ireland Adventures
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Danielle6th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Walking Ireland - Northern Gem - 9 Days
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Galway9 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Dublin8 seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $78USD $1,867
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Galway9 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Dublin8 seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $78USD $1,867
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Galway9 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Dublin8 seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $78USD $1,867
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Galway9 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Dublin8 seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $78USD $1,867
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Galway9 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Dublin8 seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $78USD $1,867
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland and England
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Galway is the starting point and Dublin is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Extreme Ireland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2018 the full payment of $1,867 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1867 for Walking Ireland - Northern Gem - 9 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Extreme Ireland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Extreme Ireland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 635 km.
- Galway (Ireland)
- 62 km
- Connemara National Park (Ireland)
- 11 km
- Clifden (Ireland)
- 48 km
- Westport (Ireland)
- 132 km
- Donegal (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Glenveagh National Park (Ireland)
- 45 km
- Londonderry (Northern Ireland)
- 66 km
- Ballintoy (England)
- 10 km
- Giants Causeway (Northern Ireland)
- 80 km
- Belfast (Northern Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,867 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Walking Ireland - Northern Gem - 9 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,779 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours