Walking Tour - Emerald - 15 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,652
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Wicklow Mountains & Glendalough Monastic Site
- Day 2: Dingle Village & South Pole Inn
- Day 3: Mount Brandon & Connors Pass
- Day 4: Slea Head Walk & Views of The Blasket Islands
- Day 5: Killarney National Park & The Gap Of Dunloe
- Day 6: Cliffs Of Moher Walk
- Day 7: The Burren & Galway City
- Day 8: Connemara & Kylemore Abbey
- Day 9: Connemara & Killary Fjord
- Day 10: Sligo & Amazing Beach Walks
- Day 11: Donegal & The Mighty Slieve League Cliffs
- Day 12: Glenveagh National Park
- Day 13: Derry & Dunluce Castle
- Day 14: The Giants Causeway & Coastal Walk
- Day 15: Belfast City & Return To Dublin
- Extreme Ireland Adventures
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What time does the tour star and ende?
The tour starts on the first day at 8am in Dublin ( Suffolk Street - outside the old stone church). The expect arrival time in Dublin on the last day is in the early evening. However we always recommend booking the flights back one day after the trip ends as the traffic in Dublin can cause delays.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Extreme Ireland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $2,652 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2652 for Walking Tour - Emerald - 15 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Extreme Ireland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Extreme Ireland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 38 km
- Glendalough (Ireland)
- 2 km
- Laragh (Ireland)
- 175 km
- Adare (Ireland)
- 98 km
- Annascaul (Ireland)
- 15 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Slea Head (Ireland)
- 9 km
- Ballyferriter (Ireland)
- 10 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,652 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Walking Tour - Emerald - 15 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,972 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours