Swim with Sea Lions
- Our saving
- US $ 142
- Port Lincoln
- Port Lincoln
- Zinthandar Shein's review about another Adventure Bay Charters tour4.5 - Excellent
It creates such a very nice adventures.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Witnessing the rare and endangered Australian Sea Lions in their natural habitat is one of the most life-enhancing experiences. The inquisitive, gentle nature of these stunning sea creatures is unparalleled in the underwater world.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Swim with Sea Lions
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Port Lincoln1 DayMondayDec 17, 2018to Port LincolnOnly 2 seats left$6USD $142
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Port Lincoln1 DayTuesdayDec 18, 2018to Port LincolnOnly 2 seats left$6USD $142
- WednesdayDec 19, 2018from Port Lincoln1 DayWednesdayDec 19, 2018to Port LincolnOnly 2 seats left$6USD $142
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Port Lincoln1 DayThursdayDec 20, 2018to Port LincolnOnly 2 seats left$6USD $142
- FridayDec 21, 2018from Port Lincoln1 DayFridayDec 21, 2018to Port LincolnOnly 2 seats left$6USD $142
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Port Lincoln1 DaySaturdayDec 22, 2018to Port LincolnOnly 2 seats left$6USD $142
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Port Lincoln1 DaySundayDec 23, 2018to Port LincolnOnly 2 seats left$6USD $142
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Port Lincoln1 DayMondayDec 24, 2018to Port LincolnOnly 2 seats left$6USD $142
- WednesdayDec 26, 2018from Port Lincoln1 DayWednesdayDec 26, 2018to Port LincolnOnly 2 seats left$6USD $142
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Port Lincoln1 DayThursdayDec 27, 2018to Port LincolnOnly 2 seats left$6USD $142
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Port Lincoln.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Adventure Bay Charters booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 February 2019 the full payment of $142 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $142 for Swim with Sea Lions, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Adventure Bay Charters will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Adventure Bay Charters tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Port Lincoln (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $142 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,277 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 80 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Swim with Sea Lions via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3,594 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours