Vegas To Grand Canyon
- Our saving
- US $ 785
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Camping, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- NVNathalieWritten on May 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This short tour was really great. Thank to the guide, Jordan ❤️, I really enjoyed the trip and all the wonderful landscape i ve seen. The guide was so nice and mastered in a perfect way the organisation of the tour although the weather was not very good all... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Las Vegas, Zion National Park
- Day 2: Zion National Park, Monument Valley
- Day 3: Grand Canyon (South Rim)
- Day 4: Grand Canyon (South Rim), Route 66, Las Vegas
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Rather poor by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you provide the sleeping bag for this trip?
You will need to provide your own sleeping bag for this tour. You will be provided with a self-inflating mattress to sleep on. If you are travelling on an early or late season tour or a winter tour, you might want to consider bringing a mountain climate sleeping bag as the weather can be much cooler.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
Vegas To Grand Canyon
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Las Vegas4 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$24USD $785
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Las Vegas4 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$25USD $794
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Las Vegas4 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$25USD $794
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Las Vegas4 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to Las Vegas9 seats left$25USD $794
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Las Vegas4 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to Las Vegas7 seats left$25USD $794
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Las Vegas4 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$26USD $843
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Las Vegas4 DaysThursdayAug 15, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$28USD $901
- MondayAug 19, 2019from Las Vegas4 DaysThursdayAug 22, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$28USD $901
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Las Vegas4 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$28USD $901
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Las Vegas4 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$28USD $901
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Max group size
- 13 is the maximum group size for Vegas To Grand Canyon.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 February 2019 the full payment of $785 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $785 for Vegas To Grand Canyon, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 464 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 191 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $785 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,749 tours in North America
- covered by 72 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Vegas To Grand Canyon