Vegas To Grand Canyon
- Our saving
- US $ 767
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Camping, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- NVNathalieWritten on May 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis short tour was really great. Thank to the guide, Jordan ❤️, I really enjoyed the trip and all the wonderful landscape i ve seen. The guide was so nice and mastered in a perfect way the organisation of the tour although the weather was not very good all along. I recommend it!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Las Vegas, Zion National Park
- Day 2: Zion National Park, Monument Valley
- Day 3: Grand Canyon (South Rim)
- Day 4: Grand Canyon (South Rim), Route 66, Las Vegas
AccommodationRated Rather poor by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2016
Do you provide the sleeping bag for this trip?
You will need to provide your own sleeping bag for this tour. You will be provided with a self-inflating mattress to sleep on. If you are travelling on an early or late season tour or a winter tour, you might want to consider bringing a mountain climate sleeping bag as the weather can be much cooler.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emily Jane22nd December 2017
Vegas To Grand Canyon
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Las Vegas4 DaysThursdayMay 17, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$31USD $748
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Las Vegas4 DaysThursdayMay 31, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$31USD $748
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Las Vegas4 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Las Vegas4 seats left$32USD $777
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Las Vegas4 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Las Vegas4 seats left$32USD $777
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Las Vegas4 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$31USD $748
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Las Vegas4 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Las Vegas5 seats left$32USD $777
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Las Vegas4 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$33USD $796
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Las Vegas4 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$36USD $873
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Las Vegas4 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to Las Vegas5 seats left$36USD $873Book Now Hold my
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Las Vegas4 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Las Vegas5 seats left$36USD $873Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Max group size
- 13 is the maximum group size for Vegas To Grand Canyon.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $767 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $767 for Vegas To Grand Canyon, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 464 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 191 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $767 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,400 tours in North America
- covered by 57 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Vegas To Grand Canyon