Grand Canyon Rafting
- Our saving
- US $ 2,958
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Las Vegas
- +1 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- White water rafting
- Rather Poor
- JOJacquelineWritten on July 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic trip. Weather equipment food thrills were first class all the way. Highly recommend this trip to everyone.
- GWGerardWritten on July 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well organised and very professionally operated. The guides were great.Always helpful and making sure we were always comfortable and out needs were met. Guides were very knowledgeable about the history and the terrain. Skilled boatmen, who made sure we had... Read more
- TFTamaraWritten on August 23, 20144.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This is a great trip, don't book it through this website or Grand American Adventures because they don't book or pay for your hotel. Book it through the actual vendor, Grand Canyon Expeditions, they will book and pay for your hotel.
- AnonymousWritten on May 21, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I've always been a big fan of the Grand Canyon, but this trip added a whole new level of appreciation and admiration. The trip was a combination of thrilling rapids, peaceful floats, side canyons and beautiful waterfalls. Our guide Bob is a legend! You... Read more
- IainWritten on October 15, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This rafting tour was EPIC. There really is only one word for it. The ability to get away from the digital world, away from mobile phones and the modern amenities, down into the belly of the Grand Canyon was immense. Some of the highlights included an... Read more
- IngridWritten on August 21, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was the best trip I've ever been on!!! The rapids were great, the camping underneath the starts awesone, the food plenty, ......
- JaneWritten on July 19, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
You hear that "Awesome" phrase bandied around a lot by our American cousins - but I can really say that it is the only phrase to describe my Grand Canyon Rafting trip! Riding 277 river miles of the Colorado river through the dramatic scenery of this... Read more
- RichardWritten on May 20, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A few years back I was lucky enough to join Grand American Adventures to raft 280 miles of the Colorado through Grand Canyon National Park. Seven days and nights of nothing but red rock, sweltering sun, and water...lots of white water! Barring the 2 small... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Las Vegas, Lees Ferry
- Days 2-7: Colorado River, Grand Canyon (South Rim)
- Day 8: Las Vegas
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
Grand Canyon Rafting
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Las Vegas6 seats left$101USD $3,278
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Las Vegas6 seats left$101USD $3,278
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Las Vegas6 seats left$97USD $3,142
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats left$97USD $3,142
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats left$97USD $3,142
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats left$97USD $3,142
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats left$97USD $3,142
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats left$97USD $3,142
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats left$97USD $3,142
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats left$97USD $3,142
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Max group size
- 14 is the maximum group size for Grand Canyon Rafting.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 June 2019 the full payment of $2,958 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2958 for Grand Canyon Rafting, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 295 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,958 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,953 tours in North America
- covered by 92 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grand Canyon Rafting