Grand Canyon Rafting
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 10:11:09
- Our saving
- US $ 2,860
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Richard "A few years back I was lucky enough to join Grand American Adventures to raft 280 miles of the Colorado through Grand Canyon National Park. Seven days and nights of nothing but red rock, sweltering sun, and water...lots of white water! Barring the 2 small footbridges at Phantom Ranch we shot past on day 3 and the occasional other rafting parties we ran into along the way, there was absolutely no..."
- Las Vegas
- +1 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas
Start and end in Las Vegas! With the white water rafting tour Grand Canyon Rafting, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Las Vegas, USA and Grand Canyon National Park. Grand Canyon Rafting is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 6 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- GWGerardWritten on July 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentWell organised and very professionally operated. The guides were great.Always helpful and making sure we were always comfortable and out needs were met. Guides were very knowledgeable about the history and the terrain. Skilled boatmen, who made sure we had fun riding the rapids but also making sure we were always safe. Great gourmet meals and always had plenty to eat . I would certainly recommend this company.Show detailed ratings
- AnonymousWritten on May 21, 20145.0 - ExcellentI've always been a big fan of the Grand Canyon, but this trip added a whole new level of appreciation and admiration. The trip was a combination of thrilling rapids, peaceful floats, side canyons and beautiful waterfalls. Our guide Bob is a legend! You have to meet him to believe it. Food was incredible, our campsites were absolutely beautiful and our group became very close friends. Needless to say, we are all missing Bob and the river dearly...Incredible experience. Thanks GAA!Show detailed ratings
- IainWritten on October 15, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis rafting tour was EPIC. There really is only one word for it. The ability to get away from the digital world, away from mobile phones and the modern amenities, down into the belly of the Grand Canyon was immense. Some of the highlights included an amazing bunch of people, free camping on the banks of the Colorado River under a blanket of stars, and dining on some incredible food along the way. Seriously, the crew bakes bread and cakes for us, it was quite amazing. Each day, the scenery just got better and better and the rapids filled the days with ease, as did the walks and hikes. The crew were excellent who really knew their stuff including every nook and cranny of the river. They really made the trip by giving endless information and telling funny stories. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this trip to anyone, it surpassed all expectations! Iain ShielsShow detailed ratings
- IngridWritten on August 21, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis was the best trip I've ever been on!!! The rapids were great, the camping underneath the starts awesone, the food plenty, ......Show detailed ratings
- JaneWritten on July 19, 20135.0 - ExcellentYou hear that "Awesome" phrase bandied around a lot by our American cousins - but I can really say that it is the only phrase to describe my Grand Canyon Rafting trip! Riding 277 river miles of the Colorado river through the dramatic scenery of this natural wonder. Every day - exciting rapids (the boatman expertly drives the raft through each rapid, you just have to hang on!); hikes to hidden side canyons; shower under a waterfall; laugh with fellow rafters; delicious hearty meals cooked by the crew and sleeping just on your camp bed on the riverbank beach under the starry night sky was truly breath taking. This was a rugged trip of lifetime where you are constantly awe-inspired by nature.Show detailed ratings
- RichardWritten on May 20, 20135.0 - ExcellentA few years back I was lucky enough to join Grand American Adventures to raft 280 miles of the Colorado through Grand Canyon National Park. Seven days and nights of nothing but red rock, sweltering sun, and water...lots of white water! Barring the 2 small footbridges at Phantom Ranch we shot past on day 3 and the occasional other rafting parties we ran into along the way, there was absolutely no other sign of modern civilization. Obviously no electricity or mobile phone coverage, but there wasn’t any radio transition, signage, campsites or even footprints, nothing! Each day was much the same; I would wake up before sunrise to bats dive bombing the flying insects that hovered over me as I slept on the beach. I would pack up my kit, grab a couple bottles of water and make for the nearest ridge I could use to climb up to the plateau high above the river. Then head back down when I heard the breakfast bell ring, calling my companions and I to what I would call the heartiest of cowboy breakfast. After an exercise of military precision loading up the two 30ft rafts, we would head off and make anywhere from 20 to 40 miles a day, all depending on how fast the river was running and what interesting hikes there were to do along the way. Typically, we would be on the river for a couple hours at a time, baking in the 40 degree sun for a few miles before submerging the motor home sized rafts into Class 4, 20 degree water. The only reprieve from the sun and chilly water were the short hikes we would do up the many side canyon to Anasazi Indian dwellings or secluded turquoise blue waterfalls that act as an oasis from heat of the mid-day sun. After a few more hours on the river, we pull into camp on a beach, that due to excellent resource management and fluctuations in water levels look to be pristine and had never to have been tread on before. After another short hike and a gourmet meal of grilled salmon or fillet mignon we would settle into a couple river-cool beers and chat in the pitch black night. Each night we were tucking in by 9:00pm, nodding off to the sounds of water rushing over the rocks below. What I enjoyed most, more than the raw beauty and world class rapids, was the absolute remote isolation and sharing this unique experience with my new found friends. This is a perfect trip for anyone who really wants to get away from it all, without giving up all the modern comforts of home…Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Las Vegas, Lees Ferry
- Days 2-7: Colorado River, Grand Canyon (South Rim)
- Day 8: Las Vegas
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Grand Canyon Rafting
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdayMay 8, 2018to Las VegasOnly 3 seats left$119USD $2,860
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from Las Vegas8 DaysThursdayMay 10, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$119USD $2,860
- ThursdayMay 10, 2018from Las Vegas8 DaysThursdayMay 17, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$119USD $2,860
- FridayMay 11, 2018from Las Vegas8 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$119USD $2,860
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Las Vegas8 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$119USD $2,860
- ThursdayMay 17, 2018from Las Vegas8 DaysThursdayMay 24, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$119USD $2,860
- FridayMay 18, 2018from Las Vegas8 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$119USD $2,860
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Las Vegas8 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$119USD $2,860
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Las Vegas8 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$119USD $2,860
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Las Vegas8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$119USD $2,860
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Max group size
- 14 is the maximum group size for Grand Canyon Rafting.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $2,860 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2860 for Grand Canyon Rafting, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 590 km.
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 295 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,860 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,407 tours in North America
- covered by 57 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grand Canyon Rafting