Grand Canyon Rafting
- Our saving
- US $ 2,990
- Las Vegas
- +1 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- White water rafting
- Grand American Adven...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Las Vegas, Lees Ferry
- Days 2-7: Colorado River, Grand Canyon (South Rim)
- Day 8: Las Vegas
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DSDanyseWritten on September 30, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The expert guides Duffy, Reagan, Tony, Bob and Faith meant we were all well informed and completely safe during the trip. We learned about all aspects of the canyon, rock formations, it’s plants and animals. The meals were delicious and our tastebuds were... Read more
- RMRichardWritten on July 18, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was truly amazing the water a bit chilly so with the rain gear it was fine the guides were amazing the evenings with the playing the guitar and singing was over the top the food was tasty the only thing that bothered me was to know flat if I booked... Read more
- JOJacquelineWritten on July 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic trip. Weather equipment food thrills were first class all the way. Highly recommend this trip to everyone.
- GWGerardWritten on July 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well organised and very professionally operated. The guides were great.Always helpful and making sure we were always comfortable and out needs were met. Guides were very knowledgeable about the history and the terrain. Skilled boatmen, who made sure we had... Read more
- TFTamaraWritten on August 23, 20144.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This is a great trip, don't book it through this website or Grand American Adventures because they don't book or pay for your hotel. Book it through the actual vendor, Grand Canyon Expeditions, they will book and pay for your hotel.
- AnonymousWritten on May 21, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I've always been a big fan of the Grand Canyon, but this trip added a whole new level of appreciation and admiration. The trip was a combination of thrilling rapids, peaceful floats, side canyons and beautiful waterfalls. Our guide Bob is a legend! You... Read more
- IainWritten on October 15, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This rafting tour was EPIC. There really is only one word for it. The ability to get away from the digital world, away from mobile phones and the modern amenities, down into the belly of the Grand Canyon was immense. Some of the highlights included an... Read more
- IngridWritten on August 21, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was the best trip I've ever been on!!! The rapids were great, the camping underneath the starts awesone, the food plenty, ......
- JaneWritten on July 19, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
You hear that "Awesome" phrase bandied around a lot by our American cousins - but I can really say that it is the only phrase to describe my Grand Canyon Rafting trip! Riding 277 river miles of the Colorado river through the dramatic scenery of this... Read more
- RichardWritten on May 20, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A few years back I was lucky enough to join Grand American Adventures to raft 280 miles of the Colorado through Grand Canyon National Park. Seven days and nights of nothing but red rock, sweltering sun, and water...lots of white water! Barring the 2 small... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David31st August 2019
Grand Canyon Rafting
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- WednesdayApr 15, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysWednesdayApr 22, 2020to Las Vegas6 seats left$97USD $3,282
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to Las Vegas6 seats left$97USD $3,282
- ThursdayApr 23, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysThursdayApr 30, 2020to Las Vegas5 seats left$89USD $2,990
- ThursdayMay 7, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysThursdayMay 14, 2020to Las Vegas6 seats left$89USD $2,990
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to Las Vegas6 seats left$89USD $2,990
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Las Vegas6 seats left$89USD $2,990
- ThursdayMay 14, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysThursdayMay 21, 2020to Las Vegas6 seats left$89USD $2,990
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to Las Vegas6 seats left$89USD $2,990
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Las Vegas6 seats left$89USD $2,990
- ThursdayMay 21, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysThursdayMay 28, 2020to Las Vegas6 seats left$89USD $2,990
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Max group size
- 14 is the maximum group size for Grand Canyon Rafting.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 20 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 February 2020, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Grand American Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Grand American Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Grand American Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 295 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,990 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,994 tours in North America
- covered by 112 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grand Canyon Rafting