Europe Tours and Trips 2017/2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,015
- Get a glimpse of the famous Champs Elysees
- Experienced tour leaders
- Guaranteed departures
- Discover hotspots of Europe
- Rather Poor
- AmberWritten on June 14, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour was very quick paced but we were able to see so much and loved every minute of it. We definitely hope to get to come back and have more time at the different places but loved this tour for an intro to Europe. We were able to see all the major places we had hoped to see and were even pleasantly surprised at the places we weren’t expecting to enjoy as much as we did. I highly recommend this tour. It gave us great ideas of the places we would want to come back to and be able to take time and explore.Show detailed ratings
- DGDivyaWritten on June 13, 20183.5 - GoodEverything was great minus the accommodations/ food in Paris and Switzerland. Also more exciting comfort stops versus Bruges and Burgundy. Maybe Munich next time instead of Rhine Valley as it resembled closed to Switzerland.Show detailed ratings
- TZTarniaWritten on April 20, 20183.5 - GoodHad a great time, not really interested in the clogs or wine tasting, the windmill experience was not interesting as it was random and we didn't have a chance to get up and close, or inside. The seat roatiation of seats didn't work.Show detailed ratings
- DGDanielleWritten on January 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentI did the Europe taster tour! Was a little sceptical to begin with because the price was so affordable but was pleasantly surprised! Tour leader Kayleigh was awesome! With so much knowledge and just a super friendly approachable personality. Loved the tour, will def be back and thoroughly recommend to all my friends!Show detailed ratings
- PEPetrusWritten on January 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur academy went on a educational tour in Europe with Expact Explore. When we arrived in Amsterdam our tour guid Rose Brown welcomed us with an energetic friendly attitude. Rose introduce each country to us in a historical way while entering the country. We have learned alot from Rose. During the tour on the coach, Rose entertained us with games and quizzes. All of the students enjoyed it. Rose went out of her way to help us to find the best attractions to visit in our budget range on our frer day. We enjoyed Rose's company.Show detailed ratings
- IWIrisWritten on November 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe Best, great time Expat Tours love it. Gustavo Tour Guide was AMAZING. My husband and I we really enjoyed, this is our second tour eith Expat. THANK YOU, Iris and zrichardShow detailed ratings
- razibWritten on November 4, 20173.5 - GoodYou will see a lot within a short periods. Early starts everyday. You ll travel more in the bus than see the tourist spot.most disappointing for me that me and my had to sleep in the separate bed every night.Show detailed ratings
- GGlendaWritten on October 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy family and I had the best time on our recent 7 day tour - nothing was too much trouble for Gustavo and our driver Minty. The organisation was seamless and everyone had the best time. The group really bonded and that was due also to our Tour Leader and Driver. We cannot thank you enough for making our holiday so memorable and for us meeting our new friends.Show detailed ratings
- JessieWritten on October 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I and my parents had the best time! Everything was planned well we were always early and we had the best guys looking out for us, we cannot thank Gustavo and minty enough they made our group a family and were so fun and loving. Thanks for the best trip we've ever had, we will definitely be doing another one !Show detailed ratings
- BSBalajiWritten on October 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentOverall it was a great trip. Our bus driver, David was nice, experienced and kind. Our tour guide Jamie was good, helpful and gave us a lot of useful information. The hotels were very good. It was a very memorable trip and worth the money. I would definitely recommend this to all who are first time visitors in Europe. Everything is arranged well and you don't need to worry about transportation.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Swiss Alps - Rhine Valley
- Day 6: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
Day 7: Bruges - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 18:30 – 21:30
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe Taster - 7 Days
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Expat Explore can provide airport transfers for passengers. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information or to arrange this.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Paragliding. Price: EUR 155
White-Water River Rafting. Price: EUR 108
Train to Jungfraujoch. Price: EUR 175
Swiss Dinner. Price: EUR 25
Montparnasse Observation Deck. Price: EUR 15
Cabaret Show. Price: EUR 70-90
River Seine Cruise. Price: EUR 12
Paris + Tour. Price: EUR 50
An Evening in Montmartre. Price: EUR 40
Venice Water Taxi. Price: EUR 20
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Unfortunately, Expat Explore can not book your pre/post accommodation for this tour but you are more than welcome to book directly with the hotel yourself.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
449 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Europe Taster - 7 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 9th September 20181 comment"Is anyone else going on a Solo Trip for these days?"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Europe Taster - 7 Days
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- SundayJul 29, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,590
- SundayAug 5, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$230$1,590-14%USD $1,360
- SundayAug 12, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,590
- SundayAug 19, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to London5 seats left$175$1,590-11%USD $1,415
- SundayAug 26, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to London7 seats left$245$1,590-15%USD $1,345
- SundaySep 2, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,590
- SundaySep 9, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to London4 seats left$175$1,590-11%USD $1,415
- SundaySep 16, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to London10+ seats left$245$1,590-15%USD $1,345
- SundaySep 23, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to London10+ seats left$245$1,590-15%USD $1,345
- SundayOct 7, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to London10+ seats left$245$1,590-15%USD $1,345
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 September 2018 the full payment of $1,015 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1015 for Europe Taster - 7 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 685 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,015 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,718 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 74 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Taster - 7 Days