Europe Tours and Trips 2017/2018
- Our saving
- US $ 960
- See the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe
- Indulge in an unique ice wine from Rhine Valley
- Get your camera ready for stunning views of Swiss Alps
- Take a stroll along the streets of charming Brugges
- Sample famous Belgian waffles and local beer
- Rather Poor
- EMEdwardWritten on September 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe had a great time on our Expat Explore Europe Taster. It is a whirlwind of coach travel and sightseeing. Was very happy to have such a varied itinerary with only 7 days. Kerry was a fantastic guide and kept us fully informed of the daily activities. Some of the stays had some very small accommodations and others were great. Good variety of food. It was a well put together tour.Show detailed ratings
- NSNatashaWritten on September 20, 20183.0 - AverageOverall it was a good tour and group. I liked the structured tours that allowed us to see so much in such a short time frame. However the accommodations, particularly in Switzerland, were disappointing. Also disappointing was no WiFi on the bus. Happy to do another bus tour but with another bus tour line - willing to pay a little more for better accommodations and WiFi on the bus.Show detailed ratings
- YDYeshiWritten on September 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely great organized! Tour leader Perci and Driver Dan are wonderful! Everything was organized very well. We enjoyed this trip very much.Show detailed ratings
- GGustavodoradoWritten on September 9, 20184.0 - GoodFantastic I would do it again.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 9, 20184.0 - GoodWonderful tour, our guide and bus driver were very good Mark and Dan treated us very good. I’ll definitely recomend this tour. I give 5 stars.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentVery well organized. I was looked after very nicely Everyone was very pleasant on trip. I recommend expat to everyoneShow detailed ratings
- NathanWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentBy and away THE best tour guide in this world. Honestly and truly, I don't think our trip to EU would have been worth it without Steve's guidance. Funny, honest, pleasant, a real friend when you are out there in the new adventure of your trip. He is the king among guides, a real hero.Show detailed ratings
- SsureshWritten on August 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentExcellent planning for a long tour within 7 days. Well set scheduleShow detailed ratings
- EBElenaWritten on July 23, 20183.0 - AverageAccommodations are definitely need improvement. Aside from Holiday Inn express in Amsterdam the hotels were not acceptable.Show detailed ratings
- AmberWritten on June 14, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour was very quick paced but we were able to see so much and loved every minute of it. We definitely hope to get to come back and have more time at the different places but loved this tour for an intro to Europe. We were able to see all the major places we had hoped to see and were even pleasantly surprised at the places we weren’t expecting to enjoy as much as we did. I highly recommend this tour. It gave us great ideas of the places we would want to come back to and be able to take time and explore.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Swiss Alps - Rhine Valley
- Day 6: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
Day 7: Bruges - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 18:30 – 21:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe Taster - 7 Days
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Expat Explore can provide airport transfers for passengers. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information or to arrange this.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Paragliding. Price: EUR 155
White-Water River Rafting. Price: EUR 108
Train to Jungfraujoch. Price: EUR 175
Swiss Dinner. Price: EUR 25
Montparnasse Observation Deck. Price: EUR 15
Cabaret Show. Price: EUR 70-90
River Seine Cruise. Price: EUR 12
Paris + Tour. Price: EUR 50
An Evening in Montmartre. Price: EUR 40
Venice Water Taxi. Price: EUR 20
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Unfortunately, Expat Explore can not book your pre/post accommodation for this tour but you are more than welcome to book directly with the hotel yourself.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Europe Taster - 7 Days
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SundayOct 7, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$137$1,495-9%USD $1,358
- SundayOct 21, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$137$1,495-9%USD $1,358
- SundayNov 4, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to London8 seats left$204$1,495-14%USD $1,291
- SundayNov 18, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to London10+ seats left$204$1,495-14%USD $1,291
- SundayDec 2, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to London10+ seats left$391$1,495-26%USD $1,104
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from London7 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to London10+ seats left$405$1,495-27%USD $1,090
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from London7 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to London5 seats left$405$1,495-27%USD $1,090
- SundayMar 31, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$367$1,495-25%USD $1,128
- SundayApr 14, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to London10+ seats left$391$1,495-26%USD $1,104
- SundayApr 21, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$391$1,495-26%USD $1,104
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 November 2018 the full payment of $960 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $960 for Europe Taster - 7 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 685 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $960 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 89 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Taster - 7 Days