Europe Tours and Trips 2017/2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,000
- See the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe
- Indulge in an unique ice wine from Rhine Valley
- Get your camera ready for stunning views of Swiss Alps
- Take a stroll along the streets of charming Brugges
- Sample famous Belgian waffles and local beer
- Rather Poor
- MCMarilouWritten on October 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great time.
- MSMameWritten on October 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed the seven day tour... We had the option to go with itinerary or relax. But I went with the itinerary I wanted to see the sights which were delightful. Our tour leader Shabby was the absolute best she was engaging punctual and kept us... Read more
- BrittanyWritten on September 24, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was my first trip to Europe, and I was by myself. Kerry, our guide, introduced me to other solo travelers which was nice, though I ended up hanging out with lots of other people too. It was a great way to see a lot in a little time. Kerry provided us... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 23, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
- EMEdwardWritten on September 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great time on our Expat Explore Europe Taster. It is a whirlwind of coach travel and sightseeing. Was very happy to have such a varied itinerary with only 7 days. Kerry was a fantastic guide and kept us fully informed of the daily activities.... Read more
- NSNatashaWritten on September 20, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Overall it was a good tour and group. I liked the structured tours that allowed us to see so much in such a short time frame. However the accommodations, particularly in Switzerland, were disappointing. Also disappointing was no WiFi on the bus. Happy to do... Read more
- YDYeshiWritten on September 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely great organized! Tour leader Perci and Driver Dan are wonderful! Everything was organized very well. We enjoyed this trip very much.
- GGustavodoradoWritten on September 9, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Fantastic I would do it again.
- AAnonymousWritten on September 9, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Wonderful tour, our guide and bus driver were very good Mark and Dan treated us very good. I’ll definitely recomend this tour. I give 5 stars.
- AAnonymousWritten on September 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very well organized. I was looked after very nicely Everyone was very pleasant on trip. I recommend expat to everyone
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Swiss Alps - Rhine Valley
- Day 6: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
Day 7: Bruges - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 18:30 – 21:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe Taster - 7 Days
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm travelling with a partner, can we request a double?
The rooms for this tour are based on twin share, however, we are more than happy to request a double room from the tour operator, subject to availability!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Expat Explore can provide airport transfers for passengers. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information or to arrange this.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Paragliding. Price: EUR 155
White-Water River Rafting. Price: EUR 108
Train to Jungfraujoch. Price: EUR 175
Swiss Dinner. Price: EUR 25
Montparnasse Observation Deck. Price: EUR 15
Cabaret Show. Price: EUR 70-90
River Seine Cruise. Price: EUR 12
Paris + Tour. Price: EUR 50
An Evening in Montmartre. Price: EUR 40
Venice Water Taxi. Price: EUR 20
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Europe Taster - 7 Days
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SundayNov 18, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to London4 seats left$80$1,495-5%USD $1,415
- SundayDec 2, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to London9 seats left$200$1,495-13%USD $1,295
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from London7 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to London5 seats left$360$1,495-24%USD $1,135
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from London7 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to London10+ seats left$360$1,495-24%USD $1,135
- SundayMar 31, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$290$1,495-19%USD $1,205
- SundayApr 14, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to London10+ seats left$290$1,495-19%USD $1,205
- SundayApr 21, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$290$1,495-19%USD $1,205
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to London10+ seats left$400$1,495-27%USD $1,095
- SundayMay 12, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $1,495Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to London10+ seats left$400$1,495-27%USD $1,095
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $1,000 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1000 for Europe Taster - 7 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 685 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,000 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,456 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 93 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Taster - 7 Days