Spotlight on Greece base 3Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,198
- Rather Poor
- JacobWritten on September 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentAwesome trip made even better by Jacqui!Show detailed ratings
- NNicciWritten on November 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur Greek islands tour with Stasi was incredible! The islands were gorgeous and relaxing! Stasi was such an awesome tour guide. He was down to earth and was constantly recommending different sites and activities for us to see and do in our free time!Show detailed ratings
- SMSamanthaWritten on November 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy tour was amazing ! I will never forget it. The best part was my tour guide Stasi! He was excellent. He helped with anything we asked, he knew what he was doing and he was confident which is exactly what you need from your guide when visiting a new country. My favourite day was when we sailed around Ios! I will diffinately be going back to Greece and will be back on contiki again soonShow detailed ratings
- ETEloiseWritten on August 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour... The spotlight on Greece was very indepth and a good chance to learn a lot about the Greek history before setting sail for the Greek islands. The cruise was amazing, couldn't fault the facilities on the ship and managed to see a lot of the islands in a short period of time.Show detailed ratings
- KyleWritten on July 22, 20174.0 - GoodFirst thing to note is this tour is not actually ran by Contiki, it is ran by another agent but marketed by Contiki. Our guide, Alex, was great. He was very happy to show us his country's history and culture. The amount of historical and cultural sites we saw in such a short period of time was great. The let downs on the trip are the dinners being buffets and not having a Contiki coach. The coach we were supplied with did not have wifi and the seats were small.Show detailed ratings
- JJimmyWritten on June 29, 20171.5 - Rather poorContiki tour was one of my worst 2 weeks of my life. The food was absolutely terrible, they provided us with the lowest and cheapest food available. 2 of the people in our tour got lost for three days and I shared a small room with 9 other people. Please don't book unless you're willing to throw away your money.Show detailed ratings
- BGBenWritten on September 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely amazing! The knowledge that was shared with us in regards to each island was awesome even though my body wasn't feeling up to it from every night prior. We had a big group from what we were told so to cover us especially while out drinking, made sure everyone was ok and made sure we all had fun, certain people enjoy different things so Nicole made a massive effort to cater for everyone. I would highly recommend Nicole to anyone considering going on a contikiShow detailed ratings
- MMMichelleWritten on September 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentNicole went above and beyond my expectations of a guide, and made my trip to Greece something I will never forget. She was kind, knowledgable and cared about everyone on the trip. By the end of the trip Nicole was like a role model to everyone and it was hard to say goodbye to her. Nicole was the best guide we could have had!Show detailed ratings
- MJMatthewWritten on September 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentTerrific experience, the people made it the most special, including the Tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- TabethaWritten on September 23, 20144.0 - GoodA short 4 day trip but its a great way to see mainland Greece. I had an amazing time and our tour leader Alex and driver Perry were very helpful and really made the experience. It's a quick tour but I definately recommend it.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens
- Day 2: Athens to Olympia via Corinth and Mycenae
- Day 3: Olympia to Delphi
- Day 4: Delphi to Athens
- Day 5: Athens to Kusadasi via Mykonos
- Day 6: Kusadasi to Crete via Patmos
- Day 7: Crete to Santorini
- Day 8: Santorini to Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can a 9 year old join this tour?
This trip with Contiki creates trip itineraries designed for travellers age 18-39. They can be more fast-paced, budget-minded, and often use multi-share hostels as accommodations. Their brand is designed around this unique experience geared toward younger travellers, so only passengers 18 - 39 can travel on this tour. This trip is not suitable for those under 18.
What is the port tax for?
The port tax is charged by the local government authorities as a fee for entering the port and therefore needs to be covered and paid upfront before the tour departs.
Guides who have led this tour
- "An Aussie and Deutsch cross Contiki Tour guide, with a slight resemblance to the youngest Hanson brother...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
Spotlight on Greece base 3Days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$55USD $2,198
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayOct 15, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$55USD $2,198
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 November 2018 the full payment of $2,198 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2198 for Spotlight on Greece base 3Days, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 29 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 95 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 118 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 177 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 86 km
- Patmos (Greece)
- 281 km
- Crete (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,198 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,819 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spotlight on Greece base 3Days