Spotlight on Greece 3 Day Greek Cruise latest 8 days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,038
- Rather Poor
- RichardWritten on September 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing tour with great sights, amazing people and amazing Guide.
- PTPatrickWritten on September 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jacqui was always in a good mood, happy to chat with anyone and always had a story to tell! Her outgoing personality made her one of the best trip leaders our group could have asked for. From organising games to play on the bus the Jacqui-Olypics (can’t... Read more
- HHollyWritten on September 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jacqui is the best chuck out the rest!
- Ddoso2001gmailcomWritten on September 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An excellent well thought out and executed trip made extra special by having an awesome tour leader like Jacqui!
- JacobWritten on September 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome trip made even better by Jacqui!
- AAnonymousWritten on September 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jacqui was an excellent guide!! She was funny, knowledgeable and friendly! She came up with fun games to play that everyone got involved in, on the bus when we had time to kill. I highly recommend Jacqui as a tour guide, she’s the best!!!
- NNicciWritten on November 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our Greek islands tour with Stasi was incredible! The islands were gorgeous and relaxing! Stasi was such an awesome tour guide. He was down to earth and was constantly recommending different sites and activities for us to see and do in our free time!
- SMSamanthaWritten on November 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My tour was amazing ! I will never forget it. The best part was my tour guide Stasi! He was excellent. He helped with anything we asked, he knew what he was doing and he was confident which is exactly what you need from your guide when visiting a new... Read more
- ETEloiseWritten on August 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour... The spotlight on Greece was very indepth and a good chance to learn a lot about the Greek history before setting sail for the Greek islands. The cruise was amazing, couldn't fault the facilities on the ship and managed to see a lot of the... Read more
- JJimmyWritten on June 29, 20171.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Contiki tour was one of my worst 2 weeks of my life. The food was absolutely terrible, they provided us with the lowest and cheapest food available. 2 of the people in our tour got lost for three days and I shared a small room with 9 other people. Please... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens
- Day 2: Athens to Olympia via Corinth and Mycenae
- Day 3: Olympia to Delphi
- Day 4: Delphi to Athens
- Day 5: Athens to Kusadasi via Mykonos
- Day 6: Kusadasi to Crete via Patmos
- Day 7: Crete to Santorini
- Day 8: Santorini to Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can a 9 year old join this tour?
This trip with Contiki creates trip itineraries designed for travellers age 18-39. They can be more fast-paced, budget-minded, and often use multi-share hostels as accommodations. Their brand is designed around this unique experience geared toward younger travellers, so only passengers 18 - 39 can travel on this tour. This trip is not suitable for those under 18.
What is the port tax for?
The port tax is charged by the local government authorities as a fee for entering the port and therefore needs to be covered and paid upfront before the tour departs.
Guides who have led this tour
- "An Aussie and Deutsch cross Contiki Tour guide, with a slight resemblance to the youngest Hanson brother...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
Spotlight on Greece 3 Day Greek Cruise latest 8 days
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$102USD $2,038
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Athens7 seats left$102USD $2,038
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Athens0 seats left$117USD $2,332Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Athens8 seats left$117USD $2,332
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$121USD $2,413
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Athens7 seats left$121USD $2,413
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Athens9 seats left$121USD $2,413
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to Athens9 seats left$121USD $2,413
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayAug 19, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$121USD $2,413
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$110USD $2,199
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 December 2018 the full payment of $2,038 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2038 for Spotlight on Greece 3 Day Greek Cruise latest 8 days, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 29 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 95 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 118 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 177 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 86 km
- Patmos (Greece)
- 281 km
- Crete (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,038 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,456 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spotlight on Greece 3 Day Greek Cruise latest 8 days