Russia Plus (Start Stockholm, End Berlin, 14 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,675
- Rather Poor
- BarrettWritten on June 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Hayley is a perfect guide. She was so knowledgeable and amazingly friendly.
- JGJoshuaWritten on July 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip exceeded all expectations!!! Greg not only made the trip extremely fun, he also is a wealth of knowledge, and I took a lot out of every country we visited.
- SHSavannahWritten on June 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I've never done a tour like this before and was a bit hesitant about the experience, but Greg put me at ease from the start. The Russia plus tour is full of unavoidable change but Greg made sure the natural volatility of the region affected our tour... Read more
- AMAlexandraWritten on June 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to our tour guide Greg! Of course many know that Russia and its history make it seem like a scary country to visit and I'll admit I was nervous at first but with Greg's knowledge and reassurance I was able to enjoy and... Read more
- JJosieWritten on June 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I've never been on a contiki, I've never really done the whole oversea trip before and after meeting Greg in Finland Helsinki straight away I was like this is going to be a good trip. I did the russia plus contiki, started in Helsinki went through... Read more
- CJChloeWritten on June 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An excellent trip from start to finish, starting in Stockholm, working our way through to the unexpectedly beautiful city of Helsinki; to the majesty and grandeur of St Petersburg; the quaint Novgorod; the bustling (often terrifying) metropolis of Moscow;... Read more
- KJKatelynnWritten on May 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was incredible! So many awesome places on the schedule. Great group of people, fantastic driver Joao and our guide Ebony was amazing! She was so knowledgeable and organized, while also being a ton of fun. I would definitely take a tour with her... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Stockholm
- Day 2: Stockholm to Overnight Baltic Ferry
- Day 3: Overnight Baltic Ferry to Helsinki
- Day 4: Helsinki to St. Petersburg
- Day 5: St. Petersburg
- Day 6: St. Petersburg
- Day 7: St. Petersburg to Novgorod
- Day 8: Novgorod to Moscow via Klin
- Day 9: Moscow
- Day 10: Moscow
- Day 11: Moscow to Minsk
- Day 12: Minsk to Warsaw via Brest
- Day 13: Warsaw
- Day 14: Depart Warsaw/Berlin
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis, 75 years old31st October 2018
Russia Plus (Start Stockholm, End Berlin, 14 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Stockholm14 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Berlin9 seats left$134USD $2,675+ $310 Food Fund Russia Plus Start Stockholm
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Stockholm14 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$134USD $2,675+ $310 Food Fund Russia Plus Start Stockholm
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Stockholm14 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Berlin7 seats left$141USD $2,815+ $310 Food Fund Russia Plus Start Stockholm
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Stockholm14 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Berlin8 seats left$146USD $2,920+ $310 Food Fund Russia Plus Start Stockholm
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Stockholm14 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Berlin7 seats left$146USD $2,920+ $310 Food Fund Russia Plus Start Stockholm
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Stockholm14 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Berlin7 seats left$146USD $2,920+ $310 Food Fund Russia Plus Start Stockholm
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Stockholm14 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$146USD $2,920+ $310 Food Fund Russia Plus Start Stockholm
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Stockholm14 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$146USD $2,920+ $310 Food Fund Russia Plus Start Stockholm
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Stockholm14 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$139USD $2,785+ $310 Food Fund Russia Plus Start Stockholm
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Stockholm14 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$138USD $2,750+ $310 Food Fund Russia Plus Start Stockholm
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFinland and Germany
- RubleRussia and Belarus
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden, Finland, Russia, Belarus, Poland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia and Belarus. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Russia, Belarus and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia and Belarus. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Russia, Belarus and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Stockholm is the starting point and Berlin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 January 2019 the full payment of $2,675 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2675 for Russia Plus (Start Stockholm, End Berlin, 14 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 396 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 300 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 165 km
- Novgorod (Russia)
- 490 km
- Moscow (Russia)
- 675 km
- Minsk (Belarus)
- 476 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 517 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,675 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Russia Plus (Start Stockholm, End Berlin, 14 Days)