Russia Plus (Start Stockholm, End Berlin, 14 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,865
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Rather Poor
- JGJoshuaWritten on July 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip exceeded all expectations!!! Greg not only made the trip extremely fun, he also is a wealth of knowledge, and I took a lot out of every country we visited.Show detailed ratings
- SHSavannahWritten on June 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentI've never done a tour like this before and was a bit hesitant about the experience, but Greg put me at ease from the start. The Russia plus tour is full of unavoidable change but Greg made sure the natural volatility of the region affected our tour minimally. Further, Greg went above and beyond to make positive that every bit of our time together was used to its fullest extent. I learned so much just from the carefully collated videos, slideshows, etc. that Greg shared during our long coach rides. He made everyone in the group feel special and included, taking note of individual wants and preferences and promptly responding to them. I personally hit my 30th country on this trip, and can say with 100% truth that I've never experienced any of those countries quite as well as the way I saw Russia under Greg's guidance. Truly a treat to get to travel with him!!Show detailed ratings
- AMAlexandraWritten on June 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentJust wanted to say a huge thank you to our tour guide Greg! Of course many know that Russia and its history make it seem like a scary country to visit and I'll admit I was nervous at first but with Greg's knowledge and reassurance I was able to enjoy and learn about a country that shouldn't be feared. This trip has really opened my eyes in terms of what the western world says isn't always correct. I can't thank Greg and our driver Marty enough for the last 12 days travelling through Russia. The pair truly made it a trip to remember!Show detailed ratings
- JJosieWritten on June 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentI've never been on a contiki, I've never really done the whole oversea trip before and after meeting Greg in Finland Helsinki straight away I was like this is going to be a good trip. I did the russia plus contiki, started in Helsinki went through Russia - Saint Petersburg, Novgorod, Moscow, through Belarus and I ended in Poland. It was too good I didn't want to leave, or even say our goodbyes to Greg and Marty!Show detailed ratings
- CJChloeWritten on June 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentAn excellent trip from start to finish, starting in Stockholm, working our way through to the unexpectedly beautiful city of Helsinki; to the majesty and grandeur of St Petersburg; the quaint Novgorod; the bustling (often terrifying) metropolis of Moscow; Minsk; and ending off in the beautiful city of Warsaw. Greg was a highly knowledgeable and always professional guide, and I can't think of anyone better to have navigated us through this journey.Show detailed ratings
- KJKatelynnWritten on May 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was incredible! So many awesome places on the schedule. Great group of people, fantastic driver Joao and our guide Ebony was amazing! She was so knowledgeable and organized, while also being a ton of fun. I would definitely take a tour with her again!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Stockholm
- Day 2: Stockholm & sail to Helsinki
- Day 3: Helsinki
- Day 4: Helsinki to St. Petersburg
- Day 5 - 7: St. Petersburg
- Day 7: St. Petersburg to Novgorod
- Day 8: Novgorod to Moscow
- Day 9 - 11: Moscow
- Day 11: Moscow to Minsk
- Day 12: Minsk to Warsaw
- Day 13: Warsaw
- Day 14: Depart Warsaw/Berlin
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 23, 2015
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joan13th January 2018
Russia Plus (Start Stockholm, End Berlin, 14 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Stockholm14 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$82USD $3,295
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Stockholm14 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Berlin7 seats left$72USD $2,865
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Stockholm14 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Berlin7 seats left$82USD $3,295
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Stockholm14 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Berlin0 seats left$85USD $3,415
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Stockholm14 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Berlin0 seats left$85USD $3,415
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Stockholm14 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Berlin8 seats left$85USD $3,415
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Stockholm14 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$75USD $2,985
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Stockholm14 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$75USD $2,985
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Stockholm14 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Berlin0 seats left$75USD $2,985
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Stockholm14 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Berlin0 seats left$75USD $2,985
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFinland and Germany
- RubleRussia and Belarus
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden, Finland, Russia, Belarus, Poland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia and Belarus. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Russia, Belarus and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia and Belarus. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Russia, Belarus and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Stockholm is the starting point and Berlin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 April 2018 the full payment of $2,865 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2865 for Russia Plus (Start Stockholm, End Berlin, 14 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 396 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 300 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 165 km
- Novgorod (Russia)
- 490 km
- Moscow (Russia)
- 675 km
- Minsk (Belarus)
- 476 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 517 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,865 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,430 tours in Europe
- covered by 183 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Russia Plus (Start Stockholm, End Berlin, 14 Days)