Mount Olympus Guided Walk
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 60:27:00
Start and end in Litochoro, Greece! With the hiking & trekking tour Mount Olympus Guided Walk, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Litochoro, Greece, Greece and Mt Olympus. Mount Olympus Guided Walk includes an expert guide.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentI travelled solo on the guided Greek Islands Bike & Boat. I booked as twinshare and was paired up with another same sex ... Read more
- John Tambornino's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good...ut other passengers seemed to like it more than I did, so you may too.UTracks Read more
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Litochoro at the foot of Mt Olympus, begin ascent to refuge (3hrs)
- Day 2: Ascend the plateau of Muses and the peaks of Profitis Ilias and Toumba (4-6hrs)
- Day 3: Ascend the throne of Zeus (4-6hrs)
- Day 4: Return to Litochoro via Agios Dionysios and a gorge hike (6-7hrs), trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Litochoro, Greece.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Mount Olympus Guided Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 27 km.
- Litochoro, Greece (Greece)
- 13 km
- Mt Olympus (Greece)
- 13 km
- Litochoro, Greece (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mount Olympus Guided Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours