Northwestern Park Trails
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 64:22:38
- Discover Yellowstone National Park
- View epic glaciers and volcanos
- Wander through Humboldt National Forest
- Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Travel style
Start in Mt Rainier National Park and end in San Francisco! With the discovery tour Northwestern Park Trails, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Mt Rainier National Park, USA and 8 other destinations in USA. Northwestern Park Trails is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
Other reviews about Grand American Adventures:Write a review
- Keri Rouse's review about another Grand American Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentA great adventure without the hassle and time needed to plan logistics myself! Guide was extremely knowledgeable and kin... Read more
- Melissa Chavez's review about another Grand American Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentVery happy with the tour experience.We were made comfortable, needs were attended and camping experience was fantastic.... Read more
- Gregor Zimmermann's review about another Grand American Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat fun with easy to medium-difficulty hikes. Majestic mountains, nice lakes (a wee bit cool for swimming), beautiful ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Seattle
- Days 2-3: Seattle, Mount Rainier National Park
- Day 4: Missoula
- Days 5-6: Yellowstone National Park
- Days 7-8: Jackson, Grand Teton National Park
- Day 9: Craters of the Moon National Monument
- Day 10: Elko
- Days 11-12: Lake Tahoe
- Days 13-14: Yosemite National Park
- Day 15: Yosemite National Park, San Francisco
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Mt Rainier National Park is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 12 is the maximum group size for Northwestern Park Trails.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Northwestern Park Trails, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,483 km.
- Mt Rainier National Park (USA)
- 584 km
- Missoula (USA)
- 372 km
- Yellowstone (USA)
- 112 km
- Jackson (USA)
- 38 km
- Grand Teton National Park (USA)
- 235 km
- Craters of the Moon National Monument (USA)
- 726 km
- Lake Tahoe (USA)
- 159 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,907 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,102 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours