- Our saving
- US $ 3,513
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Get an authentic ranch experience
- Stroll the historic streets of San Antonio
- Eat the mouth-watering Tex-Mex cuisine
- Explore Austin's local bar scene
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- LeishaWritten on June 13, 20144.5 - ExcellentIf you want to see Texas, cannot recommend this tour enough! We had a smaller group of 8 (bus holds 13 + TG), ranging in ages from 21 to 60+ from across Europe / UK & Australia. The mix of cities / national park / cowboy country is perfect, and I loved all the little stops along the way. I've toured with other companies before, and I'd definitely choose Grand America / Intrepid again for the mix of ages, and the flexibility for meals / stops / activities etc.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dallas
- Days 2-3: Austin
- Day 4: San Antonio
- Days 5-6: Silver Spur Guest Ranch
- Days 7-8: Rio Grande, Big Bend National Park
- Day 9: San Angelo
- Day 10: Dallas
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jefferey24th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Dallas10 DaysWednesdayMay 9, 2018to Dallas0 seats left$142USD $3,407Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Dallas10 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to Dallas0 seats left$142USD $3,407Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Dallas10 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to Dallas5 seats left$146USD $3,513Book Now Hold my
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Dallas10 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Dallas5 seats left$146USD $3,513Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Dallas.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $3,513 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3513 for Texas Ranger, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,705 km.
- Dallas (USA)
- 537 km
- Odessa (USA)
- 296 km
- Big Bend National Park (USA)
- 458 km
- San Antonio (USA)
- 118 km
- Austin (USA)
- 297 km
- Dallas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,513 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,408 tours in North America
- covered by 57 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Texas Ranger