- Our saving
- US $ 3,051
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Wander around the 'Big Apple'
- Discover the stunning Finger Lakes
- View Toronto atop the CN Tower
- Explore the historic Quebec City
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Start in Finger Lakes and end in Boston! With the discovery tour Northeastern Explorer, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Finger Lakes, USA and 6 other destinations in North America. Northeastern Explorer is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- LCLanaWritten on October 9, 20162.0 - Rather poorAn overpriced less than satisfactory experience. The hotels were up to 14 kilometres away from the centre of town, taking 70 minutes by the van to get into see the sights -nowhere near the promised accommodation located in 'proximity to the highlights of the region'. The accommodation in Washington was not even in the same state! Too much time was spent in the van, and free time was spent on transport getting to sightseeing areas, and even to find breakfast. Do not recommend .Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: New York City
- Day 2: Finger Lakes area
- Day 3: Niagara Falls - Toronto
- Day 4: Toronto
- Day 5-6: Montreal
- Day 7-8: Quebec City
- Day 9: Stowe
- Day 10-11: Boston
- Day 12: Boston - New York City
AccommodationRated Bad by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Rather poor by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Finger LakesWednesdayAug 15, 2018in BostonOur saving$78PriceUSD $3,0516 spaces left
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Finger LakesFridaySep 21, 2018in BostonOur saving$78PriceUSD $3,0516 spaces left
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Finger LakesWednesdayAug 14, 2019in BostonOur saving$78PriceUSD $3,0516 spaces left
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Finger LakesFridaySep 20, 2019in BostonOur saving$78PriceUSD $3,0516 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Finger Lakes is the starting point and Boston is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 13 is the maximum group size for Northeastern Explorer.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 January 2018 the full payment of $3,051 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3051 for Northeastern Explorer, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,671 km.
- Finger Lakes (USA)
- 196 km
- Niagara Falls (USA)
- 67 km
- Toronto (Canada)
- 506 km
- Montreal (Canada)
- 228 km
- Quebec City (Canada)
- 359 km
- Acadia National Park (USA)
- 315 km
- Boston (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,051 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,261 tours in North America
- covered by 47 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,791 travellers have already met
before they left for their North America tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northeastern Explorer