Deep South And Delta Blues
- Our saving
- US $ 3,763
- +7 Destinations
- Southern USA
- Tour Jack Daniel's Whiskey Distillery
- Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame
- See Graceland - the home of Elvis
- Experience the French Quarter
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Grand American Adven...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Atlanta
- Day 2: Birmingham
- Days 3-5: New Orleans
- Day 6: Houmas House Plantation and Gardens, Natchez
- Day 7: Clarksdale
- Days 8-9: Memphis
- Days 10-11: Nashville
- Day 12: Nashville, Atlanta
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- NMNoeleenWritten on April 19, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide Don. He was helpful informative and considerate! Many thanks to Don for making this trip a wonderful trip.
- LeonardWritten on October 31, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great places - Nashville, Memphis, Graceland, Tupelo, New Orleans to visit. Music venues was excellent. Accomodations were very good. Best of all, one of the best tour leaders I ever had, Anita Lester worked very hard to make this a trip to remember.
- AnitaWritten on September 28, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We found this trip on internet. Didn't know the company so that was already an adventure. But they did not disappoint us. We enjoyed every minute of our trip. We met great people, visited wonderful cities and enjoyed a lot of music. And last but not... Read more
- JenniferWritten on March 20, 20134.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic opportunity to tour the 'deep south' from big cities like New Orleans and Memphis through to small towns like Clarksdale, MS, birthplace of the blues. The best thing was experiencing a variety of live music on every day of this tour. I went as a... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
Anyone over the age of 18 is eligible to book this tour. This tour is suitable for anyone that is fit enough to carry their own luggage and participate in group walking tours, etc. If you're comfortable with the demands of the itinerary then you're more than welcome to join!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer11th February 2019
Deep South And Delta Blues
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Atlanta12 DaysWednesdaySep 18, 2019to Atlanta0 seats left$122USD $3,957Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Atlanta12 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to AtlantaOnly 2 seats left$120USD $3,879
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Atlanta12 DaysWednesdayOct 30, 2019to AtlantaOnly 3 seats left$120USD $3,879
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from Atlanta12 DaysWednesdayNov 27, 2019to Atlanta8 seats left$120USD $3,879
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Atlanta12 DaysWednesdayApr 15, 2020to Atlanta10+ seats left$116USD $3,763
- WednesdayApr 22, 2020from Atlanta12 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Atlanta10+ seats left$133USD $4,316
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Atlanta12 DaysWednesdayMay 20, 2020to Atlanta7 seats left$116USD $3,763
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Atlanta12 DaysWednesdayJun 24, 2020to Atlanta$116USD $3,763
- FridayJun 26, 2020from Atlanta12 DaysTuesdayJul 7, 2020to Atlanta10+ seats left$116USD $3,763
- SaturdayAug 22, 2020from Atlanta12 DaysWednesdaySep 2, 2020to Atlanta$116USD $3,763
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Atlanta.
- Max group size
- 13 is the maximum group size for Deep South And Delta Blues.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 20 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 November 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Grand American Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Grand American Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Grand American Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Atlanta (USA)
- 346 km
- Nashville (USA)
- 316 km
- Memphis (USA)
- 158 km
- Tupelo (USA)
- 392 km
- Natchez (USA)
- 160 km
- Lafayette (USA)
- 190 km
- New Orleans (USA)
- 504 km
- Birmingham (USA)
- 225 km
- Atlanta (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,763 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,985 tours in North America
- covered by 112 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Deep South And Delta Blues