Best Of The Rockies
- Our saving
- US $ 3,646
- Explore “The Mile High City” of Denver
- Visit Yellowstone’s spectacular geysers
- Unwind in a Montana mountain lodge
- Admire Lake Louise’s emerald beauty
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Denver
- Day 2-3: Boulder - Rocky Mountain National Park
- Day 4: Walden - Saratoga - Sinks Canyon State Park
- Day 5: Grand Teton National Park - Jackson
- Day 6-8: Yellowstone National Park
- Day 9-11: Glacier National Park
- Day 12-13: Banff National Park
- Day 14: Lake Louise
- Day 15-16: Jasper National Park
- Day 17: Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Day 18-19: Whistler
- Day 20: Whistler - Vancouver
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 1, 2016
Is it possible to add on the Rocky Mountaineer train back to Vancouver?
The train is something you'd need to book independently, as Grand American Adventures do not offer it as an addition to your tour booking.
- July 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tania, 37 years old16th September 2017
Best Of The Rockies
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Denver20 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Vancouver6 seats left$93USD $3,646
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Denver20 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Vancouver6 seats left$93USD $3,646
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Denver20 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Vancouver6 seats left$95USD $3,694
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Denver20 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to Vancouver6 seats left$93USD $3,646
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Denver20 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to Vancouver6 seats left$93USD $3,646
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Denver20 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Vancouver6 seats left$95USD $3,694
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
- Denver is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 13 is the maximum group size for Best Of The Rockies.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 February 2018 the full payment of $3,646 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3646 for Best Of The Rockies, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Denver (USA)
- 39 km
- Boulder (USA)
- 47 km
- Rocky Mountain National Park (USA)
- 71 km
- Walden (USA)
- 92 km
- Saratoga (USA)
- 219 km
- Sinks Canyon State Park (USA)
- 191 km
- Grand Teton National Park (USA)
- 38 km
- Jackson (USA)
- 112 km
- Yellowstone National Park (USA)
- 533 km
- Glacier National Park (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,646 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,247 tours in North America
- covered by 49 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 travellers have already met
before they left for Best Of The Rockies tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best Of The Rockies