Best Of The Rockies (from Denver to Edmonton)
- Our saving
- US $ 4,073
- Explore “The Mile High City” of Denver
- Visit Yellowstone’s spectacular geysers
- Unwind in a Montana mountain lodge
- Admire Lake Louise’s emerald beauty
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Grand American Adven...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Denver
- Days 2-3: Boulder, Rocky Mountain National Park
- Day 4: Walden, Sinks Canyon State Park
- Day 5: Grand Teton National Park, Jackson
- Days 6-8: Yellowstone National Park
- Days 9-11: Glacier National Park
- Days 12-13: Banff National Park
- Day 14: Lake Louise
- Days 15-16: Jasper National Park
- Day 17: Edmonton
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RHRichardWritten on August 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic itinerary, each day the views seemed to get better and better. Highlights for me were Yellowstone where we got to watch bison, wolves and bears through scopes and hiking in glacier national park - the scenery was breathtaking. The bus was sizable... Read more
- SusanWritten on July 24, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- MarkWritten on July 10, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really had a great time on this tour. My expectations were met.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible to add on the Rocky Mountaineer train back to Vancouver?
The train is something you'd need to book independently, as Grand American Adventures do not offer it as an addition to your tour booking.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emma3rd March 2019
Best Of The Rockies (from Denver to Edmonton)
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Denver17 DaysMondayJul 13, 2020to Edmonton10+ seats left$126USD $4,073Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020from Denver17 DaysMondayAug 3, 2020to Edmonton10+ seats left$130USD $4,219Book Now Hold my
- SundayAug 16, 2020from Denver17 DaysTuesdaySep 1, 2020to Edmonton$130USD $4,219
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
- Denver is the starting point and Edmonton is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 13 is the maximum group size for Best Of The Rockies (from Denver to Edmonton).
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 21 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 November 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Grand American Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Grand American Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Grand American Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Denver (USA)
- 39 km
- Boulder (USA)
- 47 km
- Rocky Mountain National Park (USA)
- 71 km
- Walden (USA)
- 307 km
- Sinks Canyon State Park (USA)
- 191 km
- Grand Teton National Park (USA)
- 38 km
- Jackson (USA)
- 112 km
- Yellowstone National Park (USA)
- 533 km
- Glacier National Park (USA)
- 341 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,073 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,991 tours in North America
- covered by 114 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best Of The Rockies (from Denver to Edmonton)