Best Of The Rockies
- Our saving
- US $ 3,150
- Explore “The Mile High City” of Denver
- Visit Yellowstone’s spectacular geysers
- Unwind in a Montana mountain lodge
- Admire Lake Louise’s emerald beauty
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Denver
- Days 2-3: Boulder, Rocky Mountain National Park
- Day 4: Walden, Sinks Canyon State Park
- Day 5: Grand Teton National Park, Jackson
- Days 6-8: Yellowstone National Park
- Days 9-11: Glacier National Park
- Days 12-13: Banff National Park
- Day 14: Lake Louise
- Days 15-16: Jasper National Park
- Day 17: Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Days 18-19: Whistler
- Day 20: Whistler, Vancouver
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 1, 2016
Is it possible to add on the Rocky Mountaineer train back to Vancouver?
The train is something you'd need to book independently, as Grand American Adventures do not offer it as an addition to your tour booking.
- July 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sylvia22nd December 2017
Best Of The Rockies
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Denver20 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Vancouver5 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $154USD $3,705
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Denver20 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Vancouver5 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $709$3,859-18%USD $3,150
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Denver20 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Vancouver5 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $156USD $3,753
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Denver20 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to Vancouver5 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $154USD $3,705
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Denver20 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to Vancouver5 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $154USD $3,705
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Denver20 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Vancouver5 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $156USD $3,753
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
- Denver is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 13 is the maximum group size for Best Of The Rockies.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $3,150 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3150 for Best Of The Rockies, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Denver (USA)
- 39 km
- Boulder (USA)
- 47 km
- Rocky Mountain National Park (USA)
- 71 km
- Walden (USA)
- 92 km
- Saratoga (USA)
- 219 km
- Sinks Canyon State Park (USA)
- 191 km
- Grand Teton National Park (USA)
- 38 km
- Jackson (USA)
- 112 km
- Yellowstone National Park (USA)
- 533 km
- Glacier National Park (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,150 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,400 tours in North America
- covered by 57 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best Of The Rockies