Walking The Canadian Maritimes
- Our saving
- US $ 3,297
- Discover the Appalachian Trail
- Go sea kayaking in Cape Breton
- Experience Fundy National Park's beauty
- View the famous Peggy's Cove
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking, Adventure, Discovery
- Grand American Adven...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Halifax
- Day 2: Peggy's Cove, Lunenburg, Digby
- Days 3-5: Acadia National Park
- Days 6-7: Baxter State Park
- Day 8: Fundy National Park
- Days 9-10: Hopewell Rocks, Prince Edward Island
- Days 11-12: Cape Breton Highlands National Park
- Day 13: Halifax
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MRmarieWritten on August 20, 20182.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
I chose this trip because I was interested in the Canadian Maritime Provinces and in seeing Acadia National Park. Given the tour took in 3 provinces and 1 state, there was a lot of driving in order to accomplish all of this . I was pleased with the... Read more
- JenniferWritten on October 12, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A really enjoyable trip through a beautiful part of the world. Lakes, forests, lighthouses and small towns with little white wooden houses, moose sightings and some great walking trails - what's not to love. Despite the rain, it was a great time of year to... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Would a 70 year old be allowed in this tour?
The tour is aimed at people of all ages, although most of the travellers are aged between 25 and 55 however previous travellers have been aged from 8-80 years old.
- Main Page Video
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
Walking The Canadian Maritimes
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Halifax13 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to HalifaxOnly 3 seats left$102USD $3,297
- MondayAug 3, 2020from Halifax13 DaysSaturdayAug 15, 2020to Halifax10+ seats left$102USD $3,297Book Now Hold my
- SundayAug 30, 2020from Halifax13 DaysFridaySep 11, 2020to Halifax10+ seats left$102USD $3,297Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Halifax.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 17 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 November 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Grand American Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Grand American Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Grand American Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Halifax (Canada)
- 33 km
- Peggys Cove (Canada)
- 34 km
- Lunenburg (Canada)
- 117 km
- Digby (Canada)
- 202 km
- Acadia National Park (USA)
- 199 km
- Baxter State Park (USA)
- 17 km
- Mount Katahdin (USA)
- 304 km
- Fundy National Park (Canada)
- 42 km
- Hopewell Rocks Park (Canada)
- 107 km
- Prince Edward Island (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,297 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,971 tours in North America
- covered by 111 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Walking The Canadian Maritimes