- Our saving
- US $ 3,670
- +3 Destinations
- Western USA
- Hike in Kenai Fjords National Park
- Encounter abundant wildlife
- Discover untamed nature and landscapes
- Try an ice climbing adventure
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Anchorage
- Day 2: Kenai Peninsula, Seward
- Day 3: Kenai Fjords National Park, Seward
- Days 4-5: Valdez
- Days 6-7: Wrangell-St. Elias National Park
- Day 8: Alaska Range
- Days 9-10: Denali National Park
- Day 11: Talkeetna, Anchorage
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- TBTimmWritten on August 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was very good. Jeff did an excellent job of keeping us informed, entertained with good music and in driving. I would have liked to spend more time in Denali, but we did get to see the highlights of AK
- RHRobertWritten on August 18, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed the tour
- SLShirleyWritten on August 15, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Beautiful nature, amazing wildlife and fascinating stories of natives and explorers!
- EmmaWritten on August 29, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
One of the best holidays I've ever had, tour leader, Leah, was an absolute star. Alaska was awesome and I loved every minute. Denali National Park was beautiful and we had lots of time there to spot bears, wolves etc. as well as to see Mount Denali (AKA... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour suitable for someone with some limited walking ability?
Our active tours are suitable for people of all levels of experience and fitness. Active tours are about exploring the places you visit so whether it’s sightseeing, walking, hiking, kayaking or biking you’ll be experiencing the best from each place. You’ll also be able to choose from a whole range of optional activities, everything from glacier trekking to horse riding or whitewater rafting, depending on your interest, budget and ability. Walks, hikes and activities cater to everyone from beginner to expert, ranging in difficulty from easy to strenuous.
This is an active tour but anything that you do not feel comfortable doing you do not need to do. Also when it is a walking/hiking part there will be options less difficult for "non experts" :)
I hope this helps, I am sending you some additional information.
Let me know if you have any questions.
What is the physical rating of this tour?
The physical rating on this tour is shown below:
"Our active tours are suitable for people of all levels of experience and fitness. Active tours are about exploring the places you visit so whether it’s sightseeing, walking, hiking, kayaking or biking you’ll be experiencing the best from each place. You’ll also be able to choose from a whole range of optional activities, everything from glacier trekking to horse riding or whitewater rafting, depending on your interest, budget and ability. Walks, hikes and activities cater to everyone from beginner to expert, ranging in difficulty from easy to strenuous."
This is an active tour but anything that you do not feel comfortable doing you do not need to do. Also when it is a walking/hiking part there will be options less difficult for "non experts"
Is this tour available on September?
Unfortunately there are no tours for Alaska in our system with late September departures, due to weather and temperature.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Peter17th June 2019
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Anchorage11 DaysMondayJun 15, 2020to Anchorage7 seats left$109USD $3,670Sharing a twin roomBook Now Hold my
- TuesdayJun 30, 2020from Anchorage11 DaysFridayJul 10, 2020to Anchorage0 seats left$122USD $4,127Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJul 27, 2020from Anchorage11 DaysThursdayAug 6, 2020to Anchorage$122USD $4,127Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayAug 20, 2020from Anchorage11 DaysSundayAug 30, 2020to Anchorage10+ seats left$122USD $4,127Sharing a twin roomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Anchorage.
- Max group size
- 13 is the maximum group size for Alaskan Highlights.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 20 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 February 2020, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Grand American Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Grand American Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Grand American Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Anchorage (USA)
- 130 km
- Kenai Fjords National Park (USA)
- 225 km
- Valdez (USA)
- 335 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 222 km
- Anchorage (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,670 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,994 tours in North America
- covered by 112 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Alaskan Highlights