- Gain insight to Aboriginal culture
- Visit the Florence and Tolmer Falls
- Cross into Kakadu National Park
- Visit the beautiful Ikoymarrwa
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Private Vehicle
- Katrin's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
The tour was amazing! We were super lucky with our lovely tourguide Clare who turned this trip into a great experience for the group. For me, the best part of the trip was the two days sailing along the Whitsunday Islands- totally stunning!! Would... Read more
- Alison Wilson's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
Brilliant experience. First time travelling alone and it was fantastic. Darcy provides a lot of information and made the whole experience really brilliant. The itinerary did feel a little rushed and could have done with an extra night in most places... Read more
- Jan Kempinski's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
Best trip of my life !
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Darwin
- Day 2 Darwin/Litchfield National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 3 Litchfield National Park/Kakadu National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4 Kakadu National Park/Darwin (1B)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Terence31st October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Darwin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Kakadu Adventure, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Darwin (Australia)
- 183 km
- Kakadu National Park (Australia)
- 157 km
- Litchfield National Park (Australia)
- 65 km
- Darwin (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,277 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 80 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 3,594 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours