Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Gain insight to Aboriginal culture
- Visit the Florence and Tolmer Falls
- Cross into Kakadu National Park
- Visit the beautiful Ikoymarrwa
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Private Vehicle
Start and end in Darwin! With the in-depth cultural tour Kakadu Adventure, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Darwin, Australia and 2 other destinations in Australia. Kakadu Adventure is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- elizabeth Holmes's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentThe trip was really wonderful. I saw so much, heard so much and simply loved my group. My tour leader (CEO) was fantas... Read more
- Nicki Powner's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentMy tour finished 10 days ago now and I'm still having withdrawal symptoms!! It was the first time I'd ever travelled wit... Read more
- Suganth Paul's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThe trip was excellant. The locations that we went to were awesome. Lots of incredible moments and adventures to be had ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Darwin
- Day 2 Darwin/Litchfield National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 3 Litchfield National Park/Kakadu National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4 Kakadu National Park/Darwin (1B)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joan13th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Darwin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Kakadu Adventure, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 405 km.
- Darwin (Australia)
- 183 km
- Kakadu National Park (Australia)
- 157 km
- Litchfield National Park (Australia)
- 65 km
- Darwin (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 808 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2,780 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours